A report option?

Many forums include a "report" button that can alert mods to spam and ads. Is there such a thing here that I just don't recognize?

We've had a lot of those Evil kapitalists here lately.

The report button is the exclamation point inside the inverted triangle at the lower right hand corner of the post. You have to be logged in to see it and use it.

'Tis the season to be spamming, and I've been whacking a lot of them with my shovel lately.

Thank you so much Commissarka. Your caring nature just shines through in every way :D

Why, R.O.C.K. in the USSA, I do believe you're trying to curry my favor in hopes of being awarded Beet of the Week.

If only I weren't blinded by the glare glancing off my shovel, I just might oblige.

One other little thing about spam--members in general should refrain from posting responses to spam, especially if the spammer started a whole new thread just to drop his stinky load. This is because when the moderator deletes the spammer, it results in what is best described as an "orphaned thread", so the moderator has to delete any members' responses, as well.

There are very rare exceptions when we may have the privilege of sporting with and ultimately torturing a spammer into oblivion, but that depends greatly on what the spammer is peddling and how he does it, as in this example here:

https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog ... t6475.html

As you can see by the date on that thread, about a year ago, such opportunities are few and far between . . . thus making them more cherished, and the joy of shovel-whacking all that much sweeter.

My dearest Pinkie, while I am all in favor of spicy, nevertheless I must state for the record that curry is not anywhere near the top of my list.

That being said, the glow from your ever-present shovel is a thing of Great Joy and Beauty to me, Beet of the Week notwithstanding.

As for orphaned threads, well, don't they have the government to take care of them? And - as we all know - isn't that much better than actual "parents" anyway??

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote: As for orphaned threads, well, don't they have the government to take care of them? And - as we all know - isn't that much better than actual "parents" anyway??
The Party terminates them before they become too viable.

BTW, we prefer the politically correct, scientific term "click and delete", whereas rightwing haters use the more inflammatory, so-called "partial thread abortion."

I bow before both your Shovel and your wisdom :)