A Special Thank you

Dear Representatives, Senators, and, of course, Dear Leader,

Thank you for the really neat new shackles you guys got for me this week. They're really shiny. They're a lot better than the old ones, lots heavier, so these will last longer. I'll bet I will even get to pass these shackles down to my kids some day.

You guys are really, really cool, the way you gave all of us new shackles at the same time. You gave shackles to more people this week than anybody since Mao gave all his people shackles back in 1949, and just like the ones he gave, these are made in China too!

As soon as I can, I'm going to get some red and blue ribbons and thread them through the links to remind me that both parties gave me this set of shackles. Every time the chains clank, I'll think of you, and how proud I am of you for standing up to those tea bagger terrorists.

Your Friend,

Ivan Betinov

P.S.: Did the reindeer like the arugula I left out for them?

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:
Obama2012chains.jpg
WINNING!!!!!! R.O.C.K., you mean like the guy here at about 1 min, 6 sec? [video][video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... fGpVcdqeS0[/video] I love my shackles, but I wish I could get a set that matched my tiara.
Last edited by Kelly Ivanovna/келя ивановна on 8/2/2011, 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: Stray http command.

I would also like to express my heartfelt thanks to our dear leader and representatives for bringing us so close to the Progressive World of Next Tuesday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YCYIPh ... ature=fvwp

Tovarisch Ivan, don't worry that the shine will wear off before you are burdened with apportioned even heavier, shinier shackles for you, your family, and all your house's generations, World Without End. Why even now our Representatives, Senators, and especially Dear Leader (with the help of His puppet masters Brave UberProg Associates) are scheming forming brand new, even shinier plans to forge the new shackles you and indeed all of us will be groaning under even more enjoying real soon now - well before the World of Next Tuesday ™ arrives.

Oh, and then of course there're all the "little" chains produced by our non-elected drones regulators in all the bloated federal and state agencies - too many to even count! - who are continually busy forging new links, that anyone who wants to actually do or produce anything has to struggle to untangle. Perhaps Dear Leader would dismiss them as "decorative bling".

It is the era of Hoax and Chains. For The People ™!

Got this in the mail. It's from yesterday's paper:

Obama_Drunken_Sailor.jpg

Recent American History...
The period before “Obama”: BO
The period after “Obama”: BM

Major Mistake says in an outhouse.

Hmmmm... BO and BM...MB? Maybe BO+MB? That's it! Dear Leader is da BOMB.

Tovarisch Red Square, I had forgotten yesterday was April 2. That means we still have time to stop this monstrosity foisted upon us four months to celebrate until the glorious Bill of Shackles Progress is signed into law!

Image Saying Obama spends like a drunken sailor is an insult to drunken sailors.