A Time for Remembrance

POLL: What else can we do to shove progress down everyones throat?

You may select 1 option

Comrades,

I know we are all dreading the approaching “Holiday” and “Turkey Killing for blood thirsty war mongering WASP oppressor scum” season. I too feel this strain of bitter emptiness and will remind you all that there is a way to feel at least somewhat progressive in this dire time of year. No comrades, it's not going door to door and baring ourselves in the nude to a family gathered around a “Thanks-Giving” feast. I know, we did that last year and we managed to win over converts to progress, specifically a few washed up musicians and a creepy old guy.

This year, comrades, we need a time for remembrance, a time for the selfless bleeding of hearts and a time to demonstrate that we can do better than the Repugilikkkans in terms of serving the Greater Good. What we need, more than anything else, is a solid gold memorial with adjoining Museums of Hope for all those who have given their time, sweat, money, money, money and money in helping advance our efforts with the stealing of the 2006 Election. We need to show the whole world (Europe especially) that we are progressive and are ready and willing to be just as ridiculous as they are.

In this new memorial complex, which will cost hundreds of millions of dollars at tax-payer expense, we will have a monument (solid gold) standing two-hundred and fifty feet high commemorating the Struggle of The Appliance--- a dedication to all those who have given their circuits in the glory of electing Democrats. We will also have a vast number of cultural displays within the Museums of Hope that will highlight the accomplishments of other nations, sexual diversity exercises, oatmeal suffrage, Choice desensitization interactive displays, a solid gold chapel built for the worship of Charles Darwin and of course a HQ for The Comrade Crunch Victims of Piss Induced Illness Entitlement Foundation.

All of this work cannot be done without your help. Our members of Congress need your ideas and input to help us visualize this monolith of progress. It will be our holy shrine and our temple to the ideology we so graciously serve.

TAKE UP YOUR SHOVELS AND CONTRIBUTE TO PROGRESS

We will all have Comrade Crunch in our collective wishes this season as he bravely recuperates from the terrible Pelosivich incident. May Lenin watch over his unwashed inner comrade.

Is this what you had in mind Comrade?

O'Brien

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Just as HRC is going to resurrect her Glorious Healthcare Plan, we might as well go ahead and resurrect some of the earlier proposals:

https://communistsforkerry.com/GPU/viewtopic.php?t=122

Millions of new jobs will appear in result of a nationwide Idolatrous Construction Project which will also beautify our currently unattractive nation. The plan includes building a colossal round tower that reaches the sky and a series of gigantic pyramids adorned with heads of the people's favorite leaders as an expression of people's love and gratitude for allowing workers and peasants to toil bricks uphill both ways. This project will be funded with money diverted from the wasteful military budget of the Pentagon.

Image Image
The two non-persons (K & E) above can be replaced with a new set of fresh faces selected by HRC. The faces on the statues will be easily replaceable. We should also alter the statues' secondary sexual characteristics to give them a progressive metro-sexual appearance, so that it wouldn't matter what gender, if any, the current Party-approved favorite leader is.

Wonderful stuff...my comrades. I'm happy to see this after my long vacation (oops...special mission for the People).

V. Ivanov

Premier Betty wrote:Is it solid gold?

Of course it is....it's solid white gold!!

O'Brien

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Where have you been Commissar Ivanov? We all thought you were just another victim of the PATRIOT Act.

As far as the poll, you should have suggested the Soviet army to help the unions smash up the place.

As far as a building, we should build a replica of the Kremlin and a replica of the Supreme Soviet somewhere in DC.

Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:Where have you been Commissar Ivanov? We all thought you were just another victim of the PATRIOT Act.

Well, my good Chairman, it's good to be back. Actually, I had to go on that long vacation because the party intelligence notified me of the evil conservative government tracking me, so I had to go underground. I am now back, after much revolutionary thought during the vacation!

That is just wonderful Commissar Ivanov! I trust you visited Pyongyang and San-Francisco in your travels, I heard Pyongyang is especially nice this time of year.

Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:That is just wonderful Commissar Ivanov! I trust you visited Pyongyang and San-Francisco in your travels, I heard Pyongyang is especially nice this time of year.

Ooh...Pyongyang may be nice, but Mount Paektu is breathtaking. You should stop by sometime...I'll arrange a red card for you.

San Fran is very colorful, let me tell you. You should check out the multi-colored banner that is used during all the People's Protests.

Ahh...it is certainly good to be back.