Al Gore doesn't care about black bears

Yogi Bear Kanye.jpg
International cartoon icon Yogi Bear made an unexpected announcement on Cartoon Network's one hour special on May 7th “Go Green Day” that was an attempt to raise awareness about global warming to the youth of America. Yogi was among other icons such as Bugs Bunny, Elmer Fudd, Foghorn Leghorn, and various other performers participating that night.

During a skit describing the impact of melting ice caps, Yogi was paired up with Booboo who was supposed to stick to their script.

Booboo:
The size of the ice caps has changed dramatically, tragically and perhaps irreversibly. There is now only one thirtieth of ice than there was once and the effect is the drowning of millions of polar bears everyday.

(Booboo throws to Yogi, who looked extremely nervous in his designer green tie and hat, which is not like the arrogant, charismatic Yogi and which, in retrospect, should have been a tip-off.)

Yogi:
I hate the way they portray us in the media. You see a black bears, it says, "They're game." You see Polar Bears, it says, "They're drowning and we need to protect them as their home melts away because of green house gasses." And, you know, it's been years of waiting for federal assistance at Jellystone for forest fires, emissions from tourist cars, and tons of litter because all of the bears are black. And even for me to complain about it, I would be a hypocrite because I've tried to turn away from the TV because it's too hard to watch. I've even been taking picnic baskets instead of redistributing them to my friends and family, and now they've given them permission to go down and shoot us during certain times of the year!

(Yogi throws back to Booboo, who is looking like a deer in the headlights.)

Booboo:
And subtle, but in many ways even more profoundly devastating, is the lasting damage to the shores around the world where the water level is going to rise by ten miles soon if…

(Yogi interrupts Booboo)

Yogi:
Al Gore doesn't care about black bears.

Booboo:
Please call . . .
At which point someone at CN finally regained control of the joystick and cut over to Ed, Edd, and Eddy, who started right in with more script.

“Hey, the ratings were at a usual low which is typical for children's entertainment channels.” Said Ted Turner, owner of Cartoon Network. “We were just trying to raise a chunk of change for a program to put air conditioners all around the edge of Antarctica to slow the aggressively melting caps, we tried to cut him off but the message already reached countless numbers of kids”.

Yogi has not been able to be reached for a follow up on his outburst last Friday.

I can just imagine how Yogie must feel. Black bears are people too, are they not?! They have feelings and family. I hope his cries for government mandated help will be heard by Algore Al Gored.
It's not just polar bears and seals who are drowning from melting Alaska Ice Land North Pole heating elementation, Goldfish have been found dead too! Does no one care about Goldie?? Possibly Yogie will be interested in their plight?

Isn't this the saddest thing you ever saw?? We must stop all this warming before it's too late and there's nothing left but snails and algae.

They have found that all non-Negroid peoples have some Neanderthal genes. Is it not also possible that brown bears of Yellowstone are also enough black that they too can benefit?

What Yogi needs to do is find a father who is a bear in, oh, say, Kenya. Then he could set to talking about how he's smarter than the average bear and get 66 million people to vote for him to steal all their honey.

Comrade Putout wrote:
The attachment black-bear1.jpg is no longer available

This is true!

Just ask:

That sleeping bear is the cutest bear I've ever seen! What an amazing picture. Who knew they were so genteel?

Isn't it cute how Chedoh is having his picture made with another gentile bear. sigh

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:That sleeping bear is the cutest bear I've ever seen! What an amazing picture. Who knew they were so genteel?

Isn't it cute how Chedoh is having his picture made with another gentile bear. sigh

Me and the bear understand each other, there is a powerful connection.

Al Gore doesn't care about BooBoo or Yogi.

And I just learned something very disturbing: plants cannot survive without CO2, and yet he wants to cut CO2.

I don't think he cares about all the plants and trees that will be deprived of CO2, which also means that they will not be producing as much oxygen, which means that Al Gore doesn't care about people, either.

Who exactly does Al Gore care about?

And what of all Freedom Fighting Brown Bears that to be of most biggest help to cause of freedoms in the Moose-alimbs countries?

Are the not to be taken of consideration, too? Are they not to helping keep the places like Afghanistan to be without the electricity and heating equipments? Are they not to be of help of keeping the mansions like what the Algore prefer that make for so much of the CO2 from being of erection in the Afghanistan? Are they not for being at front line of keeping greedy Kapitalist ventures from entering the places like Kabul? Are they not of biggest campaign evuh of keep kapitalistic economic advancement from to be happen in such place as Afghanistan?

The Freedom Fighting Brown Bears are most important to the AGW cause and yet Teabaggers are always to be of discriminating against them. The noble savage culture of Afghanis must to be preserved!

yogi moosealimb.jpg

That is not 7.62's Mosin is it? I see he loaned it to a freedom fighter.

The right to arm and keep bears shall not be infringed.

But of course, Comrade Whoopie, who doesn't have the "right" to keep their arms? How ever would we consume our beets without them? And bears would just be lumps of useless hair piles.
My my, look the time, I do believe it's time for another sip of vodka!

Let's get real, comrades. There's a big difference between a brown bear and a true Uberprog like the Goracle.

The brown bear shits in the woods.

Algore shits on you.

Get it?