Alarm Clocks Kill Dreams

The Work Less Party

Work_Less.jpg

The Work Less Party has proved that the less you work the more productive you are. It's something we Halliburtons discovered a long time ago. The less we work the better. I've never had to work in my life but my trust fund is more than most people make in their lifetimes. So I'm doing my part. And working less helps us save the planet, too. Won't you do your part? Won't you help?

Work_Less2.jpg
32 hour work week
Written by Conrad
Sunday, 24 April 2005

Every day millions of people rush off to jobs at factory plants to produce television sets, cars, computers, and a wide assortment of consumer goods created at a frantic pace.

Most of these products, after an unbelievably short lifespan, end up in landfills and harm the environment and our lives. In the process of producing and consuming all this stuff, we're making ourselves sick with stress and exhaustion.

In February 2005, the Kyoto Protocol took effect. It was a promise to reduce our greenhouse gas emissions and industrial pollution by 6%. Many scientists agree that we need to achieve a reduction ten times that amount if we are to survive the century.

The message is clear: we need to slow down.

Let's focus on devoting less time to production and consumption, and more time to the things that matter most, like music, art, culture, recreation, family, and community. More time for sanity. A reduced work week is a positive step, not only for the planet, but for all of the people on it.

"Workers of the world - RELAX !!!!"

Yes!!! We need to do NOTHING. I woke up this morning, went to my office and filed a paper... CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?! I FILED A PAPER!! Not to mention I actually had to go through all the trouble of having to wake up. Seriously Amerika, get with the social program, and do NOTHING, help tear this country down so us Demokrats dont have to.

What about when people wake up normally without alarm clocks? That has to be stopped also. I can see several solutions to this nasty being-awake problem.

1. Create a Lucid Dream like cryogenic freezing company (government funded) like in the movie Vanilla Sky.

2. Euthanize everyone but the ruling class so only the important people are awake to rule everything.

Now with the Obamasiah in office, no one will work, we'll just wait for the Beet-of-the-Week and a welfare check.

Commissar_Elliott wrote:Now with the Obamasiah in office, no one will work, we'll just wait for the Beet-of-the-Week and a welfare check.

The non-persons and Thought Criminals will be toiling away in gulags to provide us with enough beets to feed the People.