All Hail Glorious History of U.S. DЭMOCЯATS and Soviet Spies

LINK

For almost 71 years I have been haunted by the memory of a sharp object on my head, and it finally gets confirmed that my tormentors were card carrying members of the AMЭЯIKAN DЭMOCЯAT Party in the glorious Southwest (where by the way, we are infiltrating our Agents and hundreds of Islamic Militants fresh out of Yemen and Afghanistan).

I knew that my pain was not in vain.

I just saw the commercial on TV a few minutes ago and decided it needed some updating-

death_alert.png

Comrades,

Obamacide has an huge following among the zero population growth crowd and with those who think the planet is doomed by over population. Maybe India would be a good choice for implementation.

Comrade Tooorisky wrote:Comrades,

Obamacide has an huge following among the zero population growth crowd and with those who think the planet is doomed by over population. Maybe India would be a good choice for implementation.

Comrade, I protest controlling the population of India. Those women are beautiful.

I suggest rather getting rid of inferior, stupid and evil people like Tea Partiers, Christians, and anybody with morals or high ethics.

After all, it's the Communist and Humanist thing to do.

As my avatar will attest: You can "pick" your friends and you can "pick" your enemies, but you're sure to be "stuck" by your comrades.