Alternative Energy Source Discovered!

By Jove, I believe you hit upon something, comrade! This is the closest innovation to "perpetual motion" I think we have come to!

Comrade Whinny wrote:By Jove, I believe you hit upon something, comrade! This is the closest innovation to "perpetual motion" I think we have come to!

Comrade Whinny:
That's high praise indeed coming from one as senior as yourself. I am kneeling prostrate on the floor as I type to honor your kind words. Judge Fraulein Pulloskies suggested several days ago that I might be somewhat of an "ass kisser" to the more equal senior party members and that I have potential. Actually perhaps she never did mention potential.....I digress. I agree with your assessment of the perpetual motion possibilities of my discovery. If we run out of Koran holy books we can always have the schoolchildren draw pictures of Moohamad, or have teenagers kiss one another in public or simply open a gay bar nearby. There are unlimited possibilities for inciting Muslim rage. This photo alone could probably generate ARE (Arab rage energy) equivalent to 89=105 bbls of oil.

Gay_Pride_2006_-_89.jpg

Comrade Pavlovski wrote:
Comrade Whinny wrote:By Jove, I believe you hit upon something, comrade! This is the closest innovation to "perpetual motion" I think we have come to!

Comrade Whinny:
That's high praise indeed coming from one as senior as yourself. I am kneeling prostrate on the floor as I type to honor your kind words. Judge Fraulein Pulloskies suggested several days ago that I might be somewhat of an "ass kisser" to the more equal senior party members and that I have potential. Actually perhaps she never did mention potential.....I digress. I agree with your assessment of the perpetual motion possibilities of my discovery. If we run out of Koran holy books we can always have the schoolchildren draw pictures of Moohamad, or have teenagers kiss one another in public or simply open a gay bar nearby. There are unlimited possibilities for inciting Muslim rage. This photo alone could probably generate ARE (Arab rage energy) equivalent to 89=105 bbls of oil.

Gay_Pride_2006_-_89.jpg

Comrade Pavlovski,

Thank you for the patronizing er, kind words, but I am just a lowly prole of no consequence here at the Cube™ (you can get up now).

What you are suggesting here, dear comrade, is quite possibly the greatest discovery of "renewable" energy since publik skool kids learned the sun isn't really an 'evil' incandescent light bulb hanging in the sky!

Just imagine:
  • .Skool kids drawing pictures of MOO-hamed on his birthday
    .Teenagers (especially same-sex ones) kissing and holding hands
    .Gay bars next to mosques
    .Pulled pork BBQ parties for Ramadhan
    .Taking away their "victim" status
    .Making them assimilate in their countries of residence
    .Teaching them tolerance
    .Forbid honor killings and female genital mutilations
    .Introduce them to the 21st Century
    . ... and much, much more!

Comrade, can you imagine the infinite supply of power? The Power of Mooslim Rage™! Why... we could power an Earth-sized galaxy-class starship across the universe and back one billion times!

Brilliant!

Yes, yes! Why didn't I think of that? If only we could harness the renewable energy of Islamic rage. You burn one Koran and you generate enough watts to power a small city for a week.

Comrades,

A very good scheme as long as you don't tell them it is productive. Encourage their efforts to slay the great satan, convert the infidels, kill some juice, or whatever it takes to remain in a non productive nirvana.

Comrade risky,

Their natural state is that of 'non-productive'. It's symbiotic with their 'religion'. There is nothing you or I can do to relieve them of their 7th century mindset. Give them a moonscape to live on, and a place where they can stone females to death and there you have the Mooslim Nirvana!

I think if Korans were burned in front of a hundred Mooslims standing on a conveyer belt attached to some gears, the fire and the rage would light up Los Angeles nicely.

Comrades,

I would have to say that the 'motherlode' of all energy—and I mean enough energy to power "Calypso" Louis Farrakhan's 'Big Wheel In Da Sky™", Sheila Jackstoned-Lee's imaginary space station, and the rest of the known universe for several trillion millennia—would be a simple nuke explosion on Mecca. Right there, comrades, is enough Mooslim Rage™ to power eternity and beyond!

Can I have a witness?

Comrades, while I thoroughly applaud your idea of the alternative limitless energy such as Muslim rage, let me urge caution. If Muslim rage gets its desired results, the destruction of the west, a consummation devoutly to be desired by all left-thinking Comrades, then how will they feed themselves?

Without medicine and even the ability to get their oil out of the ground, will they not starve and be incapable of this wonderful rage?

As Stalin so brilliantly showed, dead people can't get pissed off.

But then all this is moot, isn't it? I, as a made prog, and a very made prog, do admit here, in camera, that there is nothing I want more than the complete immiseration of everyone, including myself, but I ought to be just a little bit more equal than others.

Fellow Comrades, and Dearest and Beloved Most Equal Members of the Politburo...

Are you speaking of burning korans? Burning creates CO2! What about The Children™?!

Along with this new and amazing new self-sustaining energy source, we should build a proper way to expiate our guilt clean our conscience clean the atmosphere of evil CO2 with a Peoples Offset Program (Pat. Pending) or alike.

Of course, the monies it will generate will be spent for The Common Good™ of the most equal members of the Inner Party™.

Katpain Moskovskaya wrote:Fellow Comrades, and Dearest and Beloved Most Equal Members of the Politburo...

Are you speaking of burning korans? Burning creates CO2! What about The Children™?!

Along with this new and amazing new self-sustaining energy source, we should build a proper way to expiate our guilt clean our conscience clean the atmosphere of evil CO2 with a Peoples Offset Program (Pat. Pending) or alike.

Of course, the monies it will generate will be spent for The Common Good™ of the most equal members of the Inner Party™.

Comrade, I know your great concern for the Children™, but Koran-burning can be made into "Family Hour™"—fun for the entire family; a time where bonding occurs' quality time getting to know each other. So do not fret.

As far as the CO² alarmism goes, trees and greenery love CO²! They just soak it up! The Goracle has said so! So it is said; so it is written...

Father Prog Theocritus wrote:Comrades, while I thoroughly applaud your idea of the alternative limitless energy such as Muslim rage, let me urge caution. If Muslim rage gets its desired results, the destruction of the west, a consummation devoutly to be desired by all left-thinking Comrades, then how will they feed themselves?

Without medicine and even the ability to get their oil out of the ground, will they not starve and be incapable of this wonderful rage?

As Stalin so brilliantly showed, dead people can't get pissed off.

But then all this is moot, isn't it? I, as a made prog, and a very made prog, do admit here, in camera, that there is nothing I want more than the complete immiseration of everyone, including myself, but I ought to be just a little bit more equal than others.

Father Prog,

It's really very simple. They just do what they've been doing since the PBUH (Pedophiliac Berserker Über Homunculus) has been doing since he first created the death cult religion: let the women do all the work.

Comrade Whinny wrote:Comrade, I know your great concern for the Children™, but Koran-burning can be made into "Family Hour™"—fun for the entire family; a time where bonding occurs' quality time getting to know each other.
But wait - there's more!

This offer not available in stores, operators are standing by -
flamethrower.jpg
Your very own Family Hour™ can be made uniquely yours by having your family's name(s) individually or collectively etched into the metal canister of your very own Acme Personal FlameThrower™!!

Yes, you too can make your family's Koran burning be all that it can be, by having your flamethrower(s) personalized, with your name(s) etched in Sharia-compliant 14 carat gold today - be the first family in your neighborhood to step boldly out in what's sure to become a yearly Ramadan holiday tradition!!

Get yours today - beat the rush!

With the first 100 orders, for only $29.95 we'll include a reusable metal bulls-eye target with stainless steel clamps to hold YOUR Koran firmly but reverently while your family blasts away - and we'll inscribe it for NO ADDITIONAL COST!!

Call now - operators ARE standing by.

Remember, be sure that your children and neighbors dress appropriately for flamethrower use when burning the Koran - we cannot be held responsible for death, maiming, or general mayhem resulting from improper use of your Acme Personal FlameThrower™.

Who has catalog for Burkha made of nomex? My wife must not burn unless I order such...