Ancient Nazca figures found, Greenpeace readies bulldozers

Kilroy_Nazca.jpg
Archaeologists have discovered a previously unknown figure 100 feet long among the Nazca lines on an arid plateau in Peru that experts say may date back 2,000 years. Only visible from the air, the design was created by removing stones and piling them up, and is believed to represent an imaginary creature.

Greenpeace has vowed to demolish the ancient geoglyph as soon as it can mobilize the necessary resources and equipment.

“Have you looked at it? That thing is almost as asinine as the notion that climate can change due to natural causes,” said Greenpeace executive director Kumi Naidoo. “It looks like a child's scribbling that you wish you could rip down from your coworker's cubicle wall. Anyone who could appreciate that monstrosity is exactly the type of troglodyte who would deny the incontrovertible scientific evidence of an ongoing CO2-based catastrophe.”

“What is it supposed to be anyway, a comb trying to have sex with phlegm? It's a bigger blight on Mother Earth than an oil refinery,” he added.

Naidoo gave the remarks in Lima as part of a public apology for an earlier Greenpeace environmental protest at the UNESCO World Heritage Site that irreparably damaged a famous hummingbird geoglyph. “The hummingbird was dumb, too, but before we tore it up it was way better than the new crab/vacuum cleaner thing, so I'm sorry."

He concluded, "If we had known about this vile atrocity back then, we probably would have left the hummingbird alone.”

This discovery must be the oldest known depiction of Kilroy:

Kilroy_Nazca_Discovery.jpg
Also, if the Greenpeace story didn't interest you enough to click through, below is the video of these progressive conservationists laying out their "climate change" agitprop over ancient artifacts.

Doubting Comrades, (that means YOU Ivan)

I knew it - I knew it - I knew it! Finally,... the proof! Just look at these computer enhanced aerial photos! Each enhancement, from #1 thru #4, makes it clearer and clearer!

Red Square wrote:T
Also, if the Greenpeace story didn't interest you enough to click through, below is the video of these progressive conservationists laying out their "climate change" agitprop over ancient artifacts.
Comrade Red, that very video is cleverly hidden in the story, on page 2, where it belongs. Also not present, in the story or in the video, is the "after the Greenpeace tractor pull" imagery of the silly hummingbird, which is, again, as it should be. It is the green message that matters, not the incidental destruction of antiquities.

Biff Henderson wrote:
The attachment TRUMP 2016.jpg is no longer available

Actually, Comrade Biff,

I think you're on to something here but, if you zoom in a bit closer and turn the whole thing upside down (like our world is now) the true nature of comrade kilroy's gang affiliations, as well as Trump's sentiments, are quite apparent.

38750 copy.jpg

I KNEW it!

Him and his dammned squirrel accomplice...

Pamalinsky wrote:
Actually, Comrade Biff,

I think you're on to something here but, if you zoom in a bit closer and turn the whole thing upside down (like our world is now) the true nature of comrade kilroy's [highlight=#ffff00]gang affiliations[/highlight], as well as Trump's sentiments, are quite apparent.

If Kilroy's ancestor is not wearing a hijab with a chainmail niqab then call me Shirley. I found the chalkening of one of the earliest depictions of the raised fist of Revolution particularly egregious. Right now I'm too upset to dwell on it any further.