Another Cubist Starts Own Blog: TheFineReport.com

Robert fine used to email me top notch material several times a day; some of it turned into great editorials. He was so prolific that I was unable to process many of his great ideas. I told him many times that he should start his own blog but he didn't know where to begin.

So last week I found some time to help the comrade out and set up a simple Wordpress blog on my own hosting service. Over the weekend it already was a fully functional media organ filled with excellent content. It's a riot!

For example: NBC Announces: Saturday Night Live Will Not Be Funny Until Romney Is Elected President

Happy blogging, Robert - and don't forget to come back and share your wit and insights on the People's Cube as well!

https://thefinereport.com

What most people don't know about Oleg Atbashian:

Yes, he is an artist. Yes, he is an author. Yes, he is an insighful commentator and an interesting lecturer, besides being hilariously funny.

But what most people don't know about Oleg Atabashian is that he is an exceednigly generous person, and a wonderful and a wise teacher. Of couse I could go on to say that he has a keen eye for talent, but that would be very self-serving. (Oh the hell with it: he has a keen eye for talent -- and he outdid himself this time.)

Until I started authoring my own blog, I didn't realize the amount of work it took, the obsession it leads to, nor the anxiety that results when even the slightest technical issue arises. (It is uniquely embarrassing to realize you just posted a headline exclaiming to the world, "HOLDY SH-T -- YOU GOTTA LOOK AT THIS!", and then realize there's no picture where you thought one would be.) So, in this regard alone, my hat is precariously tipped to Oleg (as well as to all you other artists in our little "clique" across the United States, if not the world).

If you enjoy TheFineReport, thank you in advance. If you hate it, please blame Oleg, because it might not have happened without him.

My dream in all of this is, and always has been, for us to maintain close ties so we might one day join together to create one place - a television channel on the Internet - where people can tune in and see our collective work, as well as new work that we might create specifically for it.

I will continue to contribute the Cube if allowed, so fear not! (Or fear so, depending on your point of view).

Your friend,
Robert

Congrats, Robert - go gettem! :)

PS - it look GREAT!!

Robert - excellent looking and reading web site!

I'm not sure if this is a good, bad, or neutral omen but this is what I saw when I read the thread... (I did not alter the image.)
~
robert-fine.jpg
snl-sucks.jpg

fine is out.jpeg

fine is out 2.jpg

Comrade Robert Fine is over the wall, quick, shoot him. Escape from Paradise.

The People's Director has a 5 year plan for world domination.

Soon all your internets are belong to us.

Good luck comrade Fine and I added you to my blogroll. Oleg has steered you well with WordPress as your CMS. I recently switched to WordPress and couldn't be happier, especially with the nearly unlimited plug-ins available. The most useful plug-in I could recommend is WordPress SEO by Yoast. Although it is tedious to use, it has done wonders for my search engine optimization.

Robert Fine wrote:
My dream in all of this is, and always has been, for us to maintain close ties so we might one day join together to create one place - a television channel on the Internet - where people can tune in and see our collective work, as well as new work that we might create specifically for it.

If there is a TV channel this dinosaur will gladly host it.Image

AbecedariusRex wrote:
Robert Fine wrote:

That was the line Trotsky used. Enjoy Mexico, we have bugged your taco joint.

Fine and creative blogging is a disease. Oleg is the carrier!