ANOTHER DENIER PURGED

In the spirit of my namesake Comrade Lysenko (may he never be forgotten), we have "disappeared" another inconvenient climatologist from our midst.

Judith Curry no longer exists, and has never existed. You shall all purge yourselves of any false memories of her, and shall never mention her name again.

Alarmists Airbrush Judith Curry Out of ‘Women in Climate Science' History

curry.jpg

whiteout.jpg
Wait a minute...

whiteout2.jpg
Revision is the opiate of the masters.

You forgot to photoshop airbrush out that non-person in the photo, Comrade Biff.

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:You forgot to photoshop airbrush out that non-person in the photo, Comrade Biff.
If you do a little digging you can glean a grain of Truth™ from the dreck of denial.

Michigan's U.S. Senator Debbie Stabenow can "feel global warming on an airplane." Give that woman an Honorary Ph.D in Climate Science.

Dedhedvedev wrote:Michigan's U.S. Senator Debbie Stabenow can "feel global warming on an airplane." Give that woman an Honorary Ph.D in Climate Science.

Do you suffer from hot fraught flashes? Overcome with a sweat-drenched, panicky feeling when you see the violence of Climate Change™ playing out right before your eyes? Scientific evidence driving you crazy? All it takes is one Numb-B-Dumb™ and you'll fret no more. So the next time you feel Mother Gaia can't wait, try Numb-B-Dumb™.

Biff Henderson wrote:Do you suffer from hot fraught flashes? Overcome with a sweat-drenched, panicky feeling when you see the violence of Climate Change™ playing out right before your eyes? Scientific evidence driving you crazy? All it takes is one Numb-B-Dumb™ and you'll fret no more. So the next time you feel Mother Gaia can't wait, try Numb-B-Dumb™.

[img]/images/Menapause_women.png[/img]

The Uglo Sisters, Comrades Stabenow, Clinton, and Shaheen!

Captain Craptek wrote:
I'm not ashamed to admit I have an early vinyl pressing of the same when they were known as Hildebeast and the Stepsisters. When word leaked the headliner had designs on the White Palace in Decadence City their relationship became stained and the public suffered the loss of one of the best a cappella groups known to man. Nice to see they'll treat the public with an impromptu performance now and again.

Biff Henderson wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:
I'm not ashamed to admit I have an early vinyl pressing of the same when they were known as Hildebeast and the Stepsisters. When word leaked the headliner had designs on the White Palace in Decadence City their relationship became stained and the public suffered the loss of one of the best a cappella groups known to man. Nice to see they'll treat the public with an impromptu performance now and again.

Quite so, Comrade Biff. If only they'd wear those bikinis from the original road show... WOW!

Comrade Lysenkomann,

Judith Curry no longer exists, and has never existed. You shall all purge yourselves of any false memories of her, and shall never mention her name again.

A quick Housekeeping reminder... there are many "memory holes" conveniently placed and clearly labeled in every room of the Cube, including our solitary confinement pits quiet contemplation and attitude realignment guest suites. And as incinerating anything placed in the Cube's memory holes would lead to dangerous global warming, please know that we have found a way to ferment any and all detritus placed in the Cube's memory holes into a nutritious and delicious Victory Vodka breakfast aaah slurry... uhhm... tailings... smoothies, and we are very proud of our most recent statistics, which show a 17% reduction in methanol induced blindness, a 28% reduction in heavy metal poisoning induced madness, as well as a 36% reduction in kidney failure due to oxalic acid crystal damage associated with overdoing the amount of antifreeze used to sweeten our Victory Vodka breakfast smoothies... Also, I am pleased to share our most recent and important finding; namely, that 87% of Enemies of the Cube make up statistics (or, to quote Comrade Betty's insightful and delightful observation some years ago, but which is nevertheless more valid than ever, that Enemies of the Cube are all "Lying Liars Who Lie".)

Quite so, Comrade Biff. If only they'd wear those bikinis from the original road show... WOW!

Dear Comrade Squirrel Craptek,

I am so very very sorry to have to inform you that those bikinis were panty raided re-appropriated by Meowsevitch and the good Doktor, during their epic reign of debauched terror of San Francisco, during the summer of 2006. As the Doktor slurred just before throwing up a little in his mouth, or so informed us proudly pronounced, as we barely cleared the out-buildings of the Presidio in the Tupolev, "Bunga Bunga this, Berlusconi!" And really, after they were finished with said swimwear, I would rather have licked an Ebola infected Malian fruit bat than have gone near what was left of your fondly remembered costumes. Really... I believe that we sealed them in containers used for nuclear waste and dropped them as we flew over the Mariana Trench, because really, the only thing down there are giant squid, and I hope those mad suckered bastards have all suffered the most painful hemorrhagic cephalopod plague I could possibly deliver upon them given the scars they have inflicted upon my proud loud humpback cetacean brothers and sisters (while lovingly nurturing their cute nummy teeny tiny cuttlefish and snack sized squiddy widdly cousins)... Anyway... what was I... uum... yeah.... the bikinis... So sorry... Hazmat level 4, and possibly radioactive... so, safely deployed against the Enemies of The Pod. But I have some fresh hazelnuts and Chicken Sushi has volunteered to feed them to you as you recline in your freshly laundered nesting material, while she whistles you calming Party approved songs, if it would serve to mitigate your inevitable grief and shock... She'll even peel you some sunflower seeds... Hmmm?

Comrade Biff,

If you do a little digging you can glean a grain of Truth™ from the dreck of denial.
Quite so, but I would add, for the benefit of those workers who feel they are not maintaining a high enough caloric intake simply on the basis of our ample and scientifically calculated rationalizations rations, if you do a little digging, you may also glean an actual grain... of something... anything... rice, corn, wheat... if you believe that you are somehow not receiving your due, in accordance with our guiding principal, "To each, according to The Party's need, from each according to The Party's ability," then by all means, register your concerns, in triplicate, and forward it to the Party via the nearest memory hole, where it will shortly be processed into our nutritious and delicious Victory Vodka breakfast smoothies, which as I mentioned above, are now 17% less likely to induce blindness, 28% less likely to induce madness as a result of heavy metal poisoning, and 36% less like to induce kidney failure, which is, of course, 87%... true...

Revision is the opiate of the masters.

You bet your tail flukes! And I should know!
Sister Massively Opiated (and recently comfortably dumb)

Captain Craptek,

I didn't have the heart to tell you the finery suffered from a toxic strain of unmentionable horror. You can lose gently-woven bedding to an Act of Gaia but memories are forever.

Sister Massively Opiated,

While the temporary paper shortage prevents me from performing my duty to the Party™ I have lovingly carved information vital to the Collective™ into my flesh. Truth™ has no expiration date so next train willing, pronoun'll find pronoun's way into the Biomass Repurposing Bin Thought Box.

Biff Henderson wrote:Captain Craptek,

[highlight=#ffff00]I didn't have the heart to tell you the finery suffered from a toxic strain of unmentionable horror. You can lose gently-woven bedding to an Act of Gaia but memories are forever. [/highlight]

Comrade Biff,

Ah... how depressing. Still,... life goes on...

Dear Massively Opiated Sister,

I hope you and the pod are well. I couldn't resist responding to your kind offer of fresh hazelnuts. Such a treat would be most appreciated and possibly helpful in my recovery from the shocking news. May I ask, is Chicken Sushi proficient at shelling hazelnuts? I don't mean to look a gift horse in the mouth - so to speak - but relaxing while simultaneously shelling nuts has never been one of my strengths. I must admit, the freshly laundered nesting material would likely make a world of difference in my general outlook... yes,... I like the sound of this!

You know, I wasn't even aware that there was a "Women in Client Science History". What other histories are women being denied?

Captain Craptek wrote:
Ah... [highlight=#ffff00]how depressing[/highlight]. Still,... life goes on...

buoy oh buoy.jpg
All is not lost. During Clinton's time in the Senate she crafted a landmark piece of legislation specifying that a marker buoy be placed over the site by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration to “designate the resting place of one of the most iconic treasures of American music lore.” The tethering cable is an engineering feat that is featured in The World's Top 50 Engineering Marvels. Pilgrimage cruises are booked solid through March of 2023 but the enterprising music buff can find their way as the GPS coordinates can be found at noaa.gov. The demand is so great that airlines have capitalized on the craze and now offer flyovers on their Fareast routes.

Biff Henderson wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:
Ah... [highlight=#ffff00]how depressing[/highlight]. Still,... life goes on...

All is not lost. During Clinton's time in the Senate she crafted a landmark piece of legislation specifying that a marker buoy be placed over the site by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration to “designate the resting place of one of the most iconic treasures of American music lore.” The tethering cable is an engineering feat that is featured in The World's Top 50 Engineering Marvels. Pilgrimage cruises are booked solid through March of 2023 but the enterprising music buff can find their way as the GPS coordinates can be found at noaa.gov. The demand is so great that airlines have capitalized on the craze and now offer flyovers on their Fareast routes.

Captain Craptek wrote:
Captain Craptek,

Apologies are in order. It appears my attempt to let you down easy has gone astray. I am not one that would dissuade anyone from their pursuit of happiness but let's not confuse a cover story with reality. Before the capsule was ‘supposedly' entombed in the briny deep samples were taken and sent to the EPA, CDC, U.S. Army Biological Warfare Laboratories and to a select group of universities that are capable of handling specimens of indeterminate lethality. Everyone is aware that when the gals got their hips swaying to and fro they generated a seismic wave that shook the earth, traveled through the soles of the feet, up through the chest and ended with a pleasured-inducing euphoria that rattled the chops. What is known to a select few is one of these groups claim they extracted an enzyme, dubbed the ‘Lesbyne,” that was mutated by the heat and crushing weight generated by the group's performance. They contend it may hold the key to breaking down the complex molecular structure of woody biomass were sugars are freed and cellulosic ethanol becomes a commercially viable replacement for food-based fuels. This news is encouraging and I foresee the day future historians credit the WOW Factor as the seed that saved the Planet.

Neocons fail to realize there is a reservoir of Collective Will™ from whence everything that is good has its beginning. There is no why or how all tidy with a bow, only the abundant fruit made ready for the harvest.

Sweet Squirrel Comrade Craptek,

I thought it best to let Chicken-Sushi's skills speak for themselves... And really, if she could keep Meowsevitch calm when he was coming off a meth, crack, oxy... hell, even snorting dried and powdered scotch bonnet peppers... not to mention the drano.. binge, in full psychosis, weeping and laughing hysterically by turns, rocking back and forth, and wanting to make s'mores with an acetyline torch in his highly flammable personal quarters... If she could keep him calm and, frankly, stay in a locked room with him while he thought he was Zorro, cutting Z's in anything he could find, and come out without a scratch, never mind with her purity intact, especially when he detoxed, and her almost otherwordly ability to sing him to sleep with only a bit of benzo's in his cocoa, I trust her to be able to comfort anyone. So, yes, she is quite able when it comes to shelling any type of nut, not to mention many types of seeds, as well as peeling grapes... and she is both capable when it comes to hospital corners or fluffing up nesting material, though please don't refer to her as a fluffer...

Anyhow, I hope she was a comfort in your time of shock and grief.
Sister Massively Opiated.

Captain Craptek wrote:

Hillary's eyes are pointing in an awfully compromising direction!

ClintonEyes.jpg

Our Beloved cankle-in-chief and MTE would never...

Mrs. Clinton is not one to...

Hillary likes....

Dammit squirrel, mind your own nuts.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Our Beloved cankle-in-chief and MTE would never...

Mrs. Clinton is not one to...

Hillary likes....

Dammit squirrel, mind your own nuts.

I'm have'n a heat wave-