Another purge is needed

Today I got from two comrades, who were and I emphasize the past tense, admired by me. It had the following:
Soon-to-be-dead Progs wrote:An illegal alien, a Muslim and a communist walk into a bar.

The bartender asks, “What will you have, Mr. President?”

This calls for the severest retribution imaginable. Gnawing by rats would not be quite enough; I don't think that even having the swine trained to eat human flush as imagined by that that lunatic in Hannibal is enough.

Having Rush Limbaugh live at your house screaming at you that you're a headful of mush would not be enough. Having Nanski Peloski over at your house tearing up your furniture with her claws would not be enough. Have our Many Titted Empress perforate every square foot of your sheetrock with her tusks would not be enough, even leaving divots in your terrazzo with her trotters. Having Joe Biden give you his hair plugs would not be enough.

Having Michelangelo Signorelli, and do I hope I spelled that comrade's name right, in your front lawn howling about, well, anything, would not be enough.

Being married to Senator John Edwards and then watching him preen and screw another woman and lie while you were dying of cancer would not be enough.

Being Michael Moore howling about capitalism while refusing to unionize and grubbing every last penny would not be enough.

Having Sheila Jackson Leigh ask you if, when you got to Mars, you would find the American flag left there, would not be enough.

Having Maxine Waters in your house would not be enough.

Drinking a bottle of very good wine with dinner, finishing it with B&B, warmed, Bailey's, neat and cold, and Sumatran coffee, and then going to bed and finding Janeane Garafolo in it, not having showered since Woodstock, would not be enough.

Having Bruno, the homing queen, would not be enough.

Having Baby Barry Bama, PBUH, come lecture you as to why you just don't get his splendiferousness would not be enough, even with Bill Ayers building a bomb in your spare bedroom, when he wasn't writing 3B's next book.

Having the government decide that a 3” lizard that no one had ever heard of, and which is indistinguishable from another lizard unless you dissect it, is engendered and somehow holy, and putting tens of thousands out of work and raising gasoline prices and making America more vulnerable, would not be enough.

Having the government give trillions of OPM to feather its own nest and buy its own survival, for now at least, would not be enough.

For this is a blood libel. Baby Barry Bama is not a communist.

He's a Communist.

Never forget that crucial point.

Father Prog Theocritus wrote:He's a Communist.
I was unaware it was Politically Correct OK to say that. Last I knew, THAT still had to be DENIED.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVlPoVx ... re=related Listening to this is not enough.
Knowing that he was a former East German is not enough.
So listen until you can't take it anymore and become a happy, properous capitalist.

Thank you KarlMarxBrothersJr. Personally I prefer the following, much more optimistic song (unfortunately, they don't write good lyrics like these anymore):

" Another purge is needed ! "

" Down the hall, second door on the left ..."

Oh my Lenin, when Father Prog calls for a purge you know there is serious progressive dissidence afoot.

STAMP OUT THE THOUGHTCRIMES NOW!!!

I understand about caps vs. lower case, but would italicizing the term " Communist "be even more progressive ?

Krasnodor,

You never question the intent or writing style of Father Prog. You either get with the program or forever suffer being an obsolete prole.

Commissar of Graveyard Entrances,
Red Rooster

Red Rooster wrote:Oh my Lenin, when Father Prog calls for a purge you know there is serious progressive dissidence afoot.

STAMP OUT THE THOUGHTCRIMES NOW!!!

Speaking of ThoughtCrimes-

Whatever a CPS skank [highlight=#ffff00]THINKS, imagines or even "have concerns"[/highlight] will be [highlight=#ffff00]used against you[/highlight] in an unconstitutional court of NO Due Process.

https://familyrights.us/news/archive/2011/aug/thought_police.html

Marx, Jr., it is less than progressive for you to champion a yodeler in German who sings to "She'll be Coming Round the Mountain When She Comes." Do you not know that that is a song which white children used to sing? By white I don't mean physically white. I mean not grasping and responsible for themselves. That's why dear Janeane Godawfulho has said that any black person who believe in Herman Cain is a racist. White is a not a state of mind. It's a state of blame. See the above for a cousin.

The problem is that people are telling jokes about Baby Barry Bama. And just after he gave his own "Malaise" speech. It's so dreadful. Now I personally have cast Jimmih Cartuh into the depths of darkness because although he was progressive, America survived him. What use a progressive who cannot destroy what others hold dear?

That's progressivism, dear comrades. That's progressivism. The political mindset of people who have done nothing and think that they are entitled, by the simple fact of being.

I mean, it's so easy. I'm a prog, because, well, I scream a lot. There's nothing much too me, of course, but then I'm a prog, so that's okay. I'll look down my nose at the world, and the reporters, all being progs themselves, will wink to each other and mutter with grins about "fly-over" country and the rubes and hicks there.

The logical progression from this is to Jiffy-Lobo™. Because no RealThought™ must be allowed to survive.

Or we might have to get a real job.

Has anyone heard from Local 837? That's the Fraternal Order of the Union of Bedbugs and other Bloodsuckers.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Did someone say "Purge?"

I hope this one is mindlessly mindless! If you don't mind.

I too received the offending email containing that..that joke. This is blasphemy of the highest order as the good Father Prog has stated. I have also received notice of other good comrades receiving the same.

What then? Rest assured brothers and sisters, we are taking names and checking for more. Attack Watch is being flooded with incidences of dissension. We the Party have expected this and these persons will receive their just due on the Glorious Tuesday of Rage. On that day they will know the full force of the People's Justice.

Rasputin, by all means go to https://www.attackwatch.com. I do all the time, and as soon as I enter a calumny against Baby Barry Bama, PBUH, it takes me directly to his donation site with uplifting words.

Just like last time, the verification and security checks are disabled. After all, let's quote Leland Stanford, who built the first transcontinental railroad and a very progressive university.

"If it's not nailed down, it's mine. If I can get it, it wasn't nailed down."

I have installed some robots at some popular websites which, entirely for the security of the cardholders, of course, sends me copies of their credit-card numbers.

I know that, since they are good Americans, they would want to max out their credit cards for Baby Barry Bama. Just as the Palestinians cold-calling for Dear Oleader did in the 2008 election.