Another Reichwinger rants about his rants

Comrades,

PATHETIC............Another typical reichwinger is having a hissy fit because his rants are not being appreciated the way they should be by us progressives.

SAD, SAD, SAD

Good Gawd this is brilliant!!! My sides hurt from laughing so hard.

<PROG>

I think these are all so brilliant... never get tired of them!

>PROG ON<

Lousy reichwinger liars!! Where's al qaeda when you need them?!

"I'm not a funny man. Yet somehow they have made me funny."

Indeed, Commodore.

Dear Leader would NEVER rant about how his rants eloquent speeches are not being appreciated by a growing number of Americans Rethuglikans. Obama knows that all he needs to do is keep ranting speechifying, because after the umpteenth first time he ranted made an eloquent speech, the message just wasn't clear enough to get through the everyday American's dense skull. That is why we progressives must help Dear Leader enlighten the masses.

Actually he was pretty funny. Spent some time with him and Eva back in the day (Uncle Joe let it slip that I was alive and told Adolf. Next thing you know I was giving Spiritual Advice to both of them). Adolf had some pretty good routines doing impersonations of Churchill and Stalin. Of course everyone laughed and laughed.............

Oh Commodore, I just happened upon this:

So true Grigori, I recall seeing him at the Eagle's Lair laughing and stomping his foot just after the invasion of France. What a jokester.