Application to University (Revised Prog Version)

Now that the country is firmly controlled by the progs and our Prog-in-Chief in the White House is receiving universal awards and recognition, there's no more need to disguise the prog agenda with vague and ambiguous terminology.

With this in mind, our reader "North Bay Conservative" (an undercover operative, no doubt), has sent us a revised Application to University she created as a PDF document for distribution among school administrators.

To simplify matters, we posted it as two GIF images. If you have trouble reading it or would like to have the file for printing and mailing, open the original PDF document.

I love checking boxes. Checking certain boxes bring more rewards than checking other boxes. The Hispanic box is always a good one to check, or African American. These two always bring grants, i.e. mo money, mo money, and mo money. Oh, wait a minute, I'm a made prog. I'm not supposed to be interested in making mo money. Only in learning about how oppressed my fellow man is. But would I be willing to fix a meal for a senior citizen? Hell, no. I don't have time for that. I have a planet to save.

Leninka wrote: Oh, wait a minute, I'm a made prog. I'm not supposed to be interested in making mo money. Only in learning about how oppressed my fellow man is. But would I be willing to fix a meal for a senior citizen? Hell, no. I don't have time for that. I have a planet to save.

Leninka, please do not let your internal dialog be mixed up with your external dialog. The essence of all progs the world over is to put stuff into our own pockets via political power vs. economic power (i.e. stealing or extorting it instead of earning it.) Oppression, racism, sexism, environmentalism, etc., are just the cudgels we use to justify our theft. In other words, if we wanted to actually HELP anybody, we would follow Mother Theresa, not Stalin. They both talked about saving the world, she lived with the poor in the streets of Calcutta while he lived in a mansion. As Micheal Moore says, "Capitalism is pure evil."

Comrades,

I filed said application 10 times with different boxes checked each time. If one of my applications is accepted for admission do I win the lottery too?

A note of endeavor to raise funds for The Party™: a suggestion has been fielded by my offices to turn this into a Las Vegas style gambling racket progressive game of chance. Entry fees will be calculated based on ability income race class gender equal measures and winners can receive a Progucation™, while losers can try their odds again. All proceeds from failed applicants playing multiple rounds ca go to Chairman Meows ho-houses The People™.

Hail Obama!

Opiate of the People wrote:
Leninka wrote: Oh, wait a minute, I'm a made prog. I'm not supposed to be interested in making mo money. Only in learning about how oppressed my fellow man is. But would I be willing to fix a meal for a senior citizen? Hell, no. I don't have time for that. I have a planet to save.

Leninka, please do not let your internal dialog be mixed up with your external dialog. The essence of all progs the world over is to put stuff into our own pockets via political power vs. economic power (i.e. stealing or extorting it instead of earning it.) Oppression, racism, sexism, environmentalism, etc., are just the cudgels we use to justify our theft. In other words, if we wanted to actually HELP anybody, we would follow Mother Theresa, not Stalin. They both talked about saving the world, she lived with the poor in the streets of Calcutta while he lived in a mansion. As Micheal Moore says, "Capitalism is pure evil."

Comrade Opiate,

You are soiling my mind. We adhere to the most glorious system of government the world has ever known. How dare you call us thieves. The nerve!! Thieves? We are not thieves. It is our duty to see that everyone is equal. From each according to his ability to each according to need. Shame on you for calling it thievery!! Shame on you!!

If you need professional academic writing help with your assignments, CustomWritings - university essay writing service will help with your application papers online.