ART CONTEST: Create Agitprop for Obama Government!

Make art.
Make progress.
Submit a design to support American jobs.

This is a real contest! Obama is now going full Soviet Agitprop on the unwashed masses! Read all about it on his website and by all means, upload your glorious submissions there and post them here as well!

barackobama.com wrote:Obama for America is seeking poster submissions from artists across the country illustrating why we support President Obama's plan to create jobs now, and why we'll re-elect him to continue fighting for jobs for the next four years.

Your poster can address the broader themes of the President's plan or pinpoint a specific aspect, from supporting small businesses to rebuilding roads and bridges for the 21st century. For more on the desired specs,read the creative brief.

We'll pick the 12 best submissions received by November 4th, 2011, then put the finalists to a vote. Three winners will receive a framed print of their poster signed by President Obama and a limited edition of their poster will be sold in the
campaign store.

Some of the suggested slogans:

• Support the middle class
  • Ask millionaires and billionaires to pay their fair share
  • We believe in the American dream
  • Out-build, out-educate, out-innovate

In other words, "Agitation and Propaganda artists! Enhance your creativity, promoting class warfare, indoctrination of the unwashed, and the shovel-ready construction of the Progressive World of Next Tuesday through the creation of agitprop posters for Obama's Glorious Government!"

Our Visual Propaganda Directorate has been way, way ahead... These are just a few. Feel free to add more!

'Tis a beautiful thing....... yes ? Yes !

Hey Kids! Before you break open that fresh box of Crayolas, make sure you read the fine print:

https://www.barackobama.com/artworks/official-rules

https://www.barackobama.com/artworks/submission-terms

Yes, there's so much of it they need two separate links. Only who wants to read all that? It's almost as big as the jobs bill itself. Allow me to try and condense it for you.

Even though we are all citizens of the world, and everyone in the world should be allowed to vote as many times as they want in U.S. presidential elections without ever being asked for any kind of proof of who they are and where they're from, you'd damn well better be a citizen or legal resident of the United States if you want to donate your time and talent to this endeavor. And the Obama campaign has every right to demand proof! It's not that OFA is bigoted, it's just that those pesky Republicans will raise a big stink about allowing non-citizens/residents to participate in OFA in any way, and that may lead them to want to open investigations into whether other OFA activities are being conducted in a like manner; and Republicans will do this for no other purpose than to score cheap political points. That, and OFA stands for Obama For America, not Obama For The Thousand Countries That Make Up The Whole Planet Earth.

Once you enter this contest, the Obama campaign will own all rights to your entry as well as your pathetic soul until even after you die.

If you win, your prize will be the thrill of having your entry framed and signed by either Obama or Obama's automatic pen. You will receive no money (unless you're somehow able to unload the thing on eBay); however, you may be asked to fill out tax forms—you know, just in case!

Even if you don't win, you'll still get plenty from OFA—just for entering! This includes unlimited spam; people knocking on your door at all hours to demand why you haven't donated as much money as everyone else on your block, and why you haven't swapped out your bunny slippers for marching boots; and the use of your contact information “for other purposes.” To paraphrase Nancy Pelosi, you must enter this contest to find out what those other purposes are. They could include a lifetime supply of Free Stuff™, but there's only one way to know for sure! It's just our little way of saying “thank you” for sharing your ID info with us!

What's more, OFA gets to use your name and likeness any way they want, as often as they want, without offering you any kind of compensation, and if you don't like it, well . . . don't forget they can use your name and likeness ANY way they want!

Oh, and by the way—your entry better not be copied from someone else's stuff. However, OFA can copy your stuff and even take all the credit for it. Go pound sand if you don't like it!

Finally, if anything goes wrong with your entry, or even with your wretched, worthless life, as a result of participating in this endeavor, that's your problem. Pound more sand.

Now what are you all waiting for? Can't you see Obama has just created a job for you? I don't see any poster contests from Speaker Boehner or the RNC, so this is a lot more than what the Republicans are doing!

Superkomissar Maxsim, I have concern of your artwork.

The "FAMILY" depicted is in clear violation of the "one child" limit, and the She-male in the graphic is obviously being exploited as a cook and sexual gratification object for the He-male. Why do you deny this she-male person her Obama-given right of CHOICE? Do you hate women? Look at all of the children who look alike! She hasn't got time to clean her house, she is so oppressed and busy feeding all of those children!

This is clearly a family of millionaires or billiionaires as evidenced by toys, extra clothing, and matching furniture purchased with ill-gotten gains.

I learned it slightly differently:

If you light a man a fire, he's warm all night. If you light a man ON fire, he's warm for the rest of his LIFE.

YOU MUST BE FROM THE PEOPLE'S PARADISE OF ZIMBABWE!

I found a photo taken of a reactionary baby opposing our Dэaя Lэadэя's plans to SPЯЭAD THЭ DЭBT to future generations.

I must warn that the informer who took this photo is not anyone I know (REALLY).

What an incredible piece of Presidential work !

Dignity and grace proceeds from his every action......... his every word.
( please don't tell me that's Big O's middle finger.... )

Krasnodar wrote:What an incredible piece of Presidential work !

Dignity and grace proceeds from his every action......... his every word.
( please don't tell me that's Big O's middle finger.... )

He exudes generosity and nobility indeed.

But it must be a pathological condition, because when in doubt, hэ always doubles down, be it flipping the bird while holding a baby, or giving a speech, or interview.

Obamugabe wrote:YOU MUST BE FROM THE PEOPLE'S PARADISE OF ZIMBABWE!
To paraphrase a line from the movie Robocop: "I'd buy that for a $100 billion Zimbabwean dollar!"

Unlike TEA Party, FLEA BAG Party Occupi won't leave the Democrat Plantation as Herman Cain and I did long ago.

How can I produce inspiring political art until I get subsidies from the National endowment for the arts?

Oh Tovarichi, that's easy !

Just take any of your new or used Agitprop graphics, crumple them up and the stick them in a bucket of crap and urine. The NEA will surely take notice and fund you completely.

And now we know what was REALLY going on with that flea party occupussy artist and the police car...