"Ass-Clown"

My dear comrades. It irks me to think that an extremist right-wing nazi-rethuglican labeled The One(tm) a liar! But we will have vengeance against this hippocrate....with haikus! Just follow the link to LEFTAKE.CON...err..COM and vent/fuel your anger towards this evil hate-monger ass-clown. and have a shot at winning $5.75 while your at it.

Evil Un-American Partsian Hippocrate Ass-Clown

483px-Joe_Wilson_official_photo_por.jpg

LEFTAKE wrote:"You lie", he shouted
Translation? Joe Wilson is...
An epic ass clown

And remember to support his opponent!

/Off-Character

Below: Ass-Clown

maybe we should have our own peoples contest(tm) where we could make up haikus for various progressive causes, or such things. any ideas?
...of course no-one would win, cause that's unethical and all...

That is one fine Ass-Clown Comrade Merciful Kim Jong-Il!

I know who I'll be voting for now! Thank you for demonstrating this fine leftist Psychological Projection!

Hail Obama!

hai, konnichiwa,

haiku, yes, greatly appreciated. this is something we should do. it also highlights the fine art of poetry form of citizens of nihon.

i have one.

"wilsons cock holster"

the mouth hangs open
disrespect falls past the lips
shut you're cock holster

you've exposed your hand
biden will come by your house
you will pay dearly

you will be annoyed
biden is an idiot
lesson you have learned

your mouth will be closed
disrespect shall be no more
shut you're cock holster

hai, thank you, you enjoy.

domoarigatougozaimasu,
emperor kakubakuhatsu

He says what's the truth
Dems and Reps hate him for it
Throw the fuckers out.

Commissar, your subtly always makes serene my backwoods soliloquy. Speaking blasphemy to the hills and the forests makes no man Horace.

Is this thread not related to our dear Comrade Gipper nonperson? I've been missing his no one's wisdom these past hours and came to get my morning fix. Please help me find this beacon of truth nonperson.
His No one's messianic and original message feeds my soul and sends tingles up my leg.

INGSOC, Beaver Bait/Random Asshole/Gipper is on the face of it disturbed, not even able to keep the same screen name. But there is one constant: his precious solipsism. Oh. I'm being redundant.

I <i>will</i> teach that puppy what solipsism is. Even if it makes him go screaming into the night.

Dear Leader Commissar Theocritus,

I just do not know why Comrade Non-Person can't keep a username. I mean I have been Red Rooster all my Peoples Cube Hood, well except that time, when through self reflection, I changed my name to Gray Rooster for a spell.

Perhaps it is because I understand what respect and seniority are. I'm not a very good prog comrades, I admit it, my sense of entitlement sucks!

I hang my beak in massive shame....

Rooster sits in shame
Bad Prog continues to be
Lobotomy time

7.62, I think that we all owed a debt of gratitude to RR for his great efforts in portraying Prog Heroes. Why, his demonstrations of Jodin Morey make me nearly feel dear Jodin's little pointed teeth biting my ankle, his head perkily cocked to the side. And his demonstration of Janeane Gawdawfulo. I could just feel the stubble on her legs.