AT S.C. CNN ASKS NEWT: "DID YOU BEAT YOUR WIFE TODAY?"

Newt bats the CNN Ex-wife question right off the ballpark:

"The destructive, vicious, negative nature of much of the news media makes it harder to govern this country, harder to attract decent people to run for public office. And I am appalled that you (John King) would begin a presidential debate on a topic like that," . . . “Every person in here has had someone close to them go though painful things. To take an ex-wife and make it, two days before a primary, a significant question in a presidential campaign is as close to despicable as anything I can imagine.” . . . “I am frankly astounded that CNN would take trash like that and use it to open a presidential debate,” . . . "I am tired of the elite media protecting (President) Barack Obama by attacking Republicans."

Newt dispatched John King like a Japanese Chef dispatching the head off a rainbow trout.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

This debate was unfair. The moderator totally ignored our Avatar, RON PAUL/SIG HEIL!!!

No matter how Newt answers, Mitt will win South Carolina just like he won Iowa...

Newt "john kinged" John King.
I wonder if some soft shelled commie back stabber knew what Newt was going to do and set King up to be "john kinged".

I'm afraid that the public has picked up on our slimey political methods and nasty, hateful and queer ways such that our heroes risk being "john kinged" from now on out.

Maybe it's time to clean up our act. After all, this gives a way for Empty Suit to respond to scurrilous lies about cocaine use, red commie idols, a commie-lovin' WWII grandpa and more....

Thank Marx that dead people and the dog cain't talk.

Komrad Phobianov wrote: Thank Marx that dead people and the dog cain't talk.
but can still vote as a Democrat.

(and their little dog too...)

Komrad Phobianov wrote:Newt "john kinged" John King.
I wonder if some soft shelled commie back stabber knew what Newt was going to do and set King up to be "john kinged".

I'm afraid that the public has picked up on our slimey political methods and nasty, hateful and queer ways such that our heroes risk being "john kinged" from now on out.

Maybe it's time to clean up our act. After all, this gives a way for Empty Suit to respond to scurrilous lies about cocaine use, red commie idols, a commie-lovin' WWII grandpa and more....

Thank Marx that dead people and the dog cain't talk.
Komrade P.,
Are we in such dire straights that we would even consider telling the truth ?

For Jay Carney's sake, let's hope not !

I'm afraid that the public has picked up on our slimey political methods and
nasty, hateful and queer ways such that our heroes risk being "john kinged" from
now on out.

It is only a slimy political method if THEY do it. If we do it, it is high-minded, statesman-like debate and political civility. I rebuke you for your lack of Party confidence and lapse of judgement.