Awww How Sweet

Only two years old and already she knows that Allah hates Da Joooos and Cross Worshippers.

The next generation of children from the USSA must have a similar devotion to the Party. Let us be sure to copy their indoctrination education techniques.

Sick. Just sick.

(off)
You have to understand something comrade Joe. The Mid East Muslims live in a very closed setting. If it's not right, it's wrong, where we as Westerners believe what is right is right, and what is neutral is neutral, and what is wrong is wrong.

Try as I might, I can not find this thread Commissar Theocritus and I had. I think it's at the brink of blog oblivion.

Anyway, the point is, this closed off attitude is as old as Islam itself, and I don't see it changing in anyway soon. The best we can hope for is they don't attack us. That sounds libtarded, but whether we are fighting them or not, all we can do is either hope they don't attack us, or annihilate them.

You know, as a professionally trained "baby killer" from the Vietnam War era, I could be easily persuaded to come out of retirement. Heck, it's just retroactive abortion. What Liberal could object to that?

No, seriously, I'm being serious.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:You know, as a professionally trained "baby killer" from the Vietnam War era, I could be easily persuaded to come out of retirement. Heck, it's just retroactive abortion. What Liberal could object to that?

No, seriously, I'm being serious.
Using such doublespeak would be a brilliant move against the libtards. I'd be shocked if some of them even know what "retroactive abortion" means.

Since you served in Vietnam, along side John Kerry ;), you've got all the means and know-how to preform "retroactive abortions". Just ask our hippie comrades!

(off)
Damn hippies
(on)

(retreats to Inner Circle)
Comrades! Murder is now Retroactive Abortion!

Didn't South Park do something about this? Mrs. Cartman wanted a 43rd trimester abortion or something like that?