BANNED MUSIC VIDEO "Beat Obama With A Cain"

Comrades!

This is to inform you that the below music video is not to be clicked on or watched. Those that are curious enough to try and violate this party order will be shipped off to the Gulag post haste. The video is provided only to show you what it looks like BEFORE one would click on it so you can AVOID doing it if discovered on another source instead of here in the collective.

Any comments here should be prefaced with words to the effect such as "I didn't watch the video but I can guess what it might be about" to make certain that you do not receive a midnight knock on your door for a little confab at your local Party headquarters.

A smooth relaxing beat, easy to slow-jam to, I'd give it an 87 (if I were to listen to such tripe). A waste of bandwidth. Nothing to see here. Move along.

Although I have never seen this piece of vicious propaganda, I've read on AttackWatch that this Cain fellow is distinctly seen holding up his index finger when giving a speech.

What an amateur! Our Dear Leader Obama has shown us that during campaign speeches, the middle finger is the one of choice.It is very subliminal...... one can feel him using that finger, even if he's not doing it physically.

Remarkable, and so very Progressive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWf0v5o ... E371127D3F This video is even more profound, especially the singing in the beginning that rivals any thing that Hank Williams jr. or his father ever did. All must see and report to Red Square for a simple examination. It will increase your intelligence level from idiot to bigger idiot, allowing you to join in on the on-going "American Spring" protests. So next time you go to a drinking establisment ask for a "Western Surprise" and toast the "OccupyWallStreet" protests, because the drink is as hollow as the ideas behind the movement!

And the person singing is so obviously a kracker Rethuglikkan trying to sound like an oppressed person of color. It is racist and offensive. Someone should report this affront to all that is collectively good and pure to our de facto KGB head, Comrade Holder. He will put a stop to this attempt to undermine Dear Leader.

Qwiktrotsky,

YOU ARE DENOUNCED!

It is obvious after explicit orders you Viewed this video!!! Slither out? I do not think so. It is a song that is sung in the Blues style.........How would you know that? Because you WATCHED IT.

Now grab your shovel and report to your nearest Commissar to get the re education you deserve!!! Those beets are not going to dig themselves.

Uh... Commodore.....

Qwiktrotsy did not mention anything concerning the video's musical style.

But our fellow comrade Tovarichi did write something about " a smooth relaxing beat ".....

Just say'n.

( Of course, this may have been simply a misleading spelling error on his part. There is a possibility that he was referring to the laxative properties of our chief staple.)

Tovarichi wrote:... an 87 (if I were to listen to such tripe). A waste of bandwidth. Nothing to see here. Move along.

another feeble attempt at deflection, comrade Krasno! I do not listen to tripe, and stated so! The secret to progressive government is in the fine print...

Just in conversation, Krasno--how are gulag snitches treated in your work camp? A false accusation to the right website can cause much unpleasant action. Let's not reexamine your allegations of spending ill-gotten money for goods and services. Join me later and we can discussion this over vodka ration and beet-nibbles.

Exactly...... and did I, Krasnodar, not deflect any suspicions away from you
with even more fine print referencing laxatives ?
Who knows...I may have saved you from a hastily planned trip to platform #5 at the train station. Maybe.

BTW: two questions....

First, how did using the Windex on your sunburn work out for you ?

Second, did you bring back any surplus of some of the finer Texan brews that were in plentiful supply in the environs of the Lake of Travis ?

I tried to listen to tripe once, but the guy at the meat counter kept yelling at me:
" Hey, pal...What'n the hell do ya' think your doin' ?" as I was holding a package
of it up to my ear. Muy Embarrassing.

Thanks for asking, and yes, the National Beer Of Texas is now stocked in the beet- cellar. Windex, I never got to try it...a most talented and friendly comrade-ette named "Sparkles" (clearly a Party code-name) had a cocoa-butter based product and was most adept and creative in applying it to sunburned areas until it all felt better...oh, yes. Works like a champ.

I bet it does. " Sparkles ", huh ? Must be in the new AttackWatch detail.

Cazort! I might have accidentally heard this melody issuing from behind the walls of the prison-camp re-education center located down the road. But the words were completely unintelligible! And there was too much other noise to hear it well. And if I did accidentally hear it, the notion of Thought Criminal Herman Cain being compared to Dear Leader is utterly disgusting (but not any worse than actually beating Dear Leader with a caine.)

Krasnodar, Tovarichi,

You two are DENOUNCED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the comments section on the video I found this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great Stuff! Do You have it on a CD so we can listen to it outside in the beet fields?

K & T

(Of course, I was only looking at the comments section when I went to You Tube and did not actually play this horrid video)

Great Stalin, Comrades, it looks like we have another two that are straying off the progressive plantation!

Snoogy!

We must slap these proles with extreme offense to Party decorum. I have noticed quite a few proles getting out of line with The Party directives lately. This could mean serious consequences down the road to the Progressive World of Next Tuesday.

We must STOP THE DEFECTION NOW!!!

(Pssst... I will talk to Stephen Lerrr-hh--ner at SEIU and relay the message to HOFFA and Rathke, who will in turn notify Dear Leader and the MTE)

Hail Obama!

Commodore,
I believe your denouncement has more to do with the fact that Tovarichi and I were drinking some of that canned Texan brew he "procured" from Hippie Hollow, rather than the Snobweiser you bottle out back behind the Collective's tractor shed.

And what's up with Comrade Chicken put'n in his two cents worth ?

" SNOOGIE" ? Oh.... I see what's going on here........ collaboration !

( Besides, Dear Leader is out golfing today and the MTE has an appointment at the clinic to have her face tightened.)

Snoogie, You silly comrade, Krasodar and I were rehearsing our lines as bad-guys in the upcoming musical "Kaptialist Evil Rethuglikkan Teabaggers Defeated So Very Soundly" (opening soon) We were not listnening to prohibited tunes.

Yessir, that Kraso, he likes to harmonize on the Political Tunes of Marching and Organizing... Loyal as ever.

Commodore,
I believe your denouncement has more to do with the fact that Tovarichi and I were drinking some of that canned Texan brew he "procured" from Hippie Hollow, rather than the Snobweiser you bottle out back behind the Collective's tractor shed.

DENOUNCED, DENOUNCED, DENOUNCED!!!!!!!!!

Snobweiser is the only party approved brew for you slobs to swill plus I get a handsome kickback
beerBottle - Copy.jpg

And You!!!!!

Snoogie, You silly comrade, Krasodar and I were rehearsing our lines as bad-guys in the upcoming musical "Kaptialist Evil Rethuglikkan Teabaggers Defeated So Very Soundly" (opening soon) We were not listnening to prohibited tunes.

I heard your rehearsal, The party got a compliant about cats being tortured and sent me to the theater you an krasnodar were rehearsing to investigate.