Barney Frank, you idiot!

Comrades, I must confess that I'm madder than a firing squad armed with rubber rifles. That moron Barney Frank

Bwany Fwank.jpg
is demanding to see Charles Djou's birth certificate. Djou won the Congressional election in Dear Leader's home district of Hawaii.

charles-djou.jpg
There are so many ways this can backfire on us. First off, what if Djou quickly gives up his birth certificate and makes a statement "See how easy that was? I got nothing to hide. How about Obama?"

And even if Djou's birth certificate shows that he isn't a natural born citizen, it matters not. Only the President is held to that standard by the Constitution. Congressman and Senators can be naturalized citizens.

Why is our movement plagued with self defeating fools like Barney Frank? Why aren't there any clever Progs in Washington? Is the Cube the only place where sanity reigns?

I say publish and be damned to them, sir! (But then, I'm channeling the ghost of Wellington this morning.)

I am still meeting people in the hinterland speaking of their happiness toward Dear Leader's superior intelligence. They are soaking in the waves of love flowing across the seas toward Dear Leader's globalism. Do not think that Hope and Change has left the zeitgeist just because a few troublemakers and skeptics have loud and hateful voices.

Now Sestak Truth is wafting like frangipani on Hawaiian breezes. Our Glorious Leaders are filled with truth, speaking truth, believing truth, exposing and rejecting untruth. You worry unnecessarily, my good comrades.

Dearest Comrade Whoopie, I am presently resisting the urge to denounce your reckless statement, "Why aren't there any clever Progs in Washington?"

Are they not destroying capitalism?

Are they not destroying that silly notion of independence and replacing it with glorious dependence?

Are they not finally getting even with whitey?

tsk tsk Comrade...

YWAD.jpg

Yes, I know I have no stature to denounce anyone....

In my "almost" defense let me say that I have little sympathy for bunglers. Destroying capitalism with malice and forethought is one thing. But there is nothing heroic about destroying capitalism by accident through feckless bumbling.

Think what we could accomplish if our elected tools stuck to the plan that the Party™ in it's wisdom laid out in our last 5 year plan. Comrade Frank is merely showboating. He's gone off script and it threatens the process.

Let me make it official. I denounce comrade Frank for straying off the path that all loyal fellow travelers should be on. I have no tolerance for egotists trying to set themselves above the Party™

Comrade Whoopie wrote:He's gone off script and it threatens the process.

Saul A. couldn't have said it gooder...

Comrade Whoopie,

Of course, Bawney the Bungler is a bungler, but we must thank him for his part in bringing down the mortgage industry, by legislating that those evil capitalist banks had to lend money to every Tom, Dick and Harry, and then successfully turning around and blaming the banks.

Leninka wrote:Comrade Whoopie,

Of course, Bawney the Bungler is a bungler, but we must thank him for his part in bringing down the mortgage industry, by legislating that those evil capitalist banks had to lend money to every Tom, Dick and Harry, and then successfully turning around and blaming the banks.

Did you mean every Lashaun, Teniqua, and Juan?...

Obama Worship.jpg

As opposed to every Bing, Muffy, and Robby?

Anyone else thinking a show trial may be in need of Bonnie? Here's an image for y'all.
barneyfrankfatlady.jpg

Comrade Buffoon wrote:Yes, I know I have no stature to denounce anyone....

Comrade Buffoon - I liked your YWAD (You were almost denounced) sign. It reminded me of the warning shot in the back of the head we used to practice in the Gulag.

I hope you brought enough such signs to share with everybody.

(How about creating a smaller version for the clipart gallery so all comrades can YWAD each other if need arises?)

Comrades.

we must be understanding of comrade Frank. He has never like "Asian boys"

Infidel Castrate wrote:If you so dare ...
(off)
I don't think I'd last 5 seconds in there.

Commissar_Elliott wrote:
(off)

There are certain medications available for those with that problem of early ecstasy Comrade. Or as Mel Brooks would say, "no cure yet, but it is coming quickly".

Red Square wrote:
Comrade Buffoon wrote:Yes, I know I have no stature to denounce anyone....

Comrade Buffoon - I liked your YWAD (You were almost denounced) sign. It reminded me of the warning shot in the back of the head we used to practice in the Gulag.

I hope you brought enough such signs to share with everybody.

(How about creating a smaller version for the clipart gallery so all comrades can YWAD each other if need arises?)

More Equaler Red Square, is this what you meant, or were you seeking the sign by itself?

YWAD 200x.jpg

Infidel Castrate, the new test of courage you are proposing for Fear Factor will surely weed out the squeamish and weak of heart. Why, Joe Rogan had to smoke an extra joint just to be in the same room with Bawhney Fwanks glorious naked body!

Infidel Castrate wrote:
Commissar_Elliott wrote:
(off)

There are certain medications available for those with that problem of early ecstasy Comrade. Or as Mel Brooks would say, "no cure yet, but it is coming quickly".
Are the drugs tranks? I think I'd need a horse sedative to go in.

Commissar_Elliott wrote:
Commissar_Elliott wrote:
(off)

Are the drugs tranks? I think I'd need a horse sedative to go in.

This may help, see the second item checked below. Must not leave Barney unsatisfied, 5 seconds is a bit selfish don't you think?

Commissar_Elliott,
Bonnie really looked great in that dress. Blue is definitely his color.

Comrade Whoopie is so right. We've got to stay within the program. If you stray you slay.........Slay the Dream.........The Dream of Next Tuesday.

Infidel Castrate,
I thought they had to do some really gross things on Fear Factor, but Bonnie in the tub is a whole new level.

Infidel Castrate wrote: This may help, see the second item checked below. Must not leave Barney unsatisfied, 5 seconds is a bit selfish don't you think?
You're right, it is selfish. We can't have a communist society without sacrifice.
(off)
And in that regard, I'd like to quote Ayn Rand, "If there is a sacrifice involved, you can bet there is someone on the other end who will collect the benefits of it." or something like that, I may have not gotten the phrase exactly.

Grigori E.R. wrote:Commissar_Elliott,
Bonnie really looked great in that dress. Blue is definitely his color.

Comrade Whoopie is so right. We've got to stay within the program. If you stray you slay.........Slay the Dream.........The Dream of Next Tuesday.

Infidel Castrate,
I thought they had to do some really gross things on Fear Factor, but Bonnie in the tub is a whole new level.
The blush adds a nice touch to the dress if you ask me.

Comrade Buffoon wrote:More Equaler Red Square, is this what you meant, or were you seeking the sign by itself?
YWAD 200x.jpg
Why would anyone need your boot on his head to denounce a comrade - unless they want to pretend it was you? Would you like that? Would you like everyone here to think you were the source of their reduced rations, confiscated property, firing squad, or worse? How convenient! Getting others off the hook and leaving it to yourself, to fear walking after dark, always look behind your shoulder, and have your cat test every meal before you put it in your mouth.

Well, that's not the collectivist way. Please to create a sign without the head-boot.

Comrade Buffoon wrote:
Comrade Whoopie wrote:He's gone off script and it threatens the process.

Saul A. couldn't have said it gooder...

Comrades, I am just beginning to channel my uncle Saul. (Just getting the hang of it.) All I can say, at this point in time, is that he is very proud of you both! Very proud. He's happy, as long as he remains immortal! Glorious goal!

Red Square wrote:
Comrade Buffoon wrote:More Equaler Red Square, is this what you meant, or were you seeking the sign by itself?
The attachment YWAD 200x.jpg is no longer available
Why would anyone need your boot on his head to denounce a comrade - unless they want to pretend it was you? Would you like that? Would you like everyone here to think you were the source of their reduced rations, confiscated property, firing squad, or worse? How convenient! Getting others off the hook and leaving it to yourself, to fear walking after dark, always look behind your shoulder, and have your cat test every meal before you put it in your mouth.

Well, that's not the collectivist way. Please to create a sign without the head-boot.

This is why you are More Equaler ™ More Equaler Red Square. The thought hadn't occurred to me, like the thought of a shower has escaped me this past month.

I digress...

ywad 200 A.jpg

Now *THAT* is what I call clipart worthy. Excellent work Buffoon. You'll find some onions in your potato soup tonight.

Danke Comrades... I so love onions but sadly, I have no potato's! Maybe the dog or cat can spare some kibble.....

Comrade Buffoon - your YWAD image has been added to the clipart gallery.

Would you mind also making one for "I denounce myself"?

BTW, what happened to your avatar? Did you visit a head-shrink lately? Did the Party distribution center issue new boots but they only had one-size-fits-all-heads tiny sizes? Or did you finally take that shower you mentioned, and some shrinkage occurred?

I actually liked the other avatar better, if you could only remove the brown edges and the shadow around it. And perhaps make it a bit smaller. If help is needed, just email the file to me and I'll do it.Also, I might need help / advise in reorganizing the clipart gallery. Obviously many of the images are never used and just create clutter. Ideas, please.

COMRADE BUFFOON!

You have been noticed by me, Commissarka Pinkie, which is to say I, Pinkie, have noticed you!

You thought you were safe hiding under that boot, didn't you? Well, I happen to agree with Red Square as I am wont to do. I too like the old avatar. The new avatar looks as if you have a bowling pin stuffed inside that boot, which is totally unacceptable unless you can prove to me that it's one half of a split you removed when no one was looking so Obama could better pick up a spare.

Because you know the Special Olympians won't do it.

As for your YWAD sign, it reminds me that I haven't given out Pinkie's prestigious Beet of the Week Award in a while. Would you like one, Buffoon?

(Off to the awards room and back)

Well, crud. I can't find the Beet of the Week now. It must've gotten packed in the wrong box during the upgrade, unless Superkommissar Maksim is hoarding it as usual, along with all the bumperstickers holding his mother's car together. But I do have an extra bumpersticker you can give to your own mom:
And now that you have been named Beet of the Week, Buffoon, guess what? It's time for you to "give back" so others can stand on your shoulders and receive this same award without having to struggle and work hard for it like you did! It's only fair.

Red Square wrote:Comrade Buffoon - your YWAD image has been added to the clipart gallery.

Would you mind also making one for "I denounce myself"?

BTW, what happened to your avatar? Did you visit a head-shrink lately? Did the Party distribution center issue new boots but they only had one-size-fits-all-heads tiny sizes? Or did you finally take that shower you mentioned, and some shrinkage occurred?

I actually liked the other avatar better, if you could only remove the brown edges and the shadow around it. And perhaps make it a bit smaller. If help is needed, just email the file to me and I'll do it.Also, I might need help / advise in reorganizing the clipart gallery. Obviously many of the images are never used and just create clutter. Ideas, please.

More Equaler Red, Avatar tinkered with. Shower still under consideration.... showering damages the earth you know....

IFnDM200.jpg

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:COMRADE BUFFOON!

You have been noticed by me, Commissarka Pinkie, which is to say I, Pinkie, have noticed you!

You thought you were safe hiding under that boot, didn't you? Well, I happen to agree with Red Square as I am wont to do. I too like the old avatar. The new avatar looks as if you have a bowling pin stuffed inside that boot, which is totally unacceptable unless you can prove to me that it's one half of a split you removed when no one was looking so Obama could better pick up a spare.

Because you know the Special Olympians won't do it.

As for your YWAD sign, it reminds me that I haven't given out Pinkie's prestigious Beet of the Week Award in a while. Would you like one, Buffoon?

(Off to the awards room and back)

Well, crud. I can't find the Beet of the Week now. It must've gotten packed in the wrong box during the upgrade, unless Superkommissar Maksim is hoarding it as usual, along with all the bumperstickers holding his mother's car together. But I do have an extra bumpersticker you can give to your own mom:
And now that you have been named Beet of the Week, Buffoon, guess what? It's time for you to "give back" so others can stand on your shoulders and receive this same award without having to struggle and work hard for it like you did! It's only fair.

Holy Moly and Danke!

BUT... your accusation of hoarding directed at Superkommisar Maksim concerns me....

Sorry, Commissarka, the error has been corrected and the guilty have been punished. Luckily, the BOTW award had a LoJack attached to it to prevent unauthorized awardage. It's been placed back on the shelf in your award room, to the left of your prized collection of hammers and sickles. I'd rather not mention who had been hoarding it for fear of his life. But feel free to make guesses and do a few preemptive shovel whacks if it makes you feel better.

Buffoon! You have fully earned your award, especially that your new sign has now also joined the glorious clipart collective.