Behold, the People's Cube

Image An object of art so sublime yet practical.
~
Coal miners use it to to detect toxic gas.

canarycoalmine copy.jpg
Climbers use it for protection.

Triumvirate Del. Watergap Cube.jpg
Only a fool would be without it.

mr t copy.jpg
How can you leave your house without one? What would you say if you woke up in the ER and the Doctor asked "Why didn't you have your People's Cube?"

Don't be a schlub, visit the Dry Goods Store and order yours today. Your family is depending on it. They're depending on YOU! And while you're there, get a shirt too. And maybe a coffee cup. Don't make us send men with guns to kick in your door. We know where you live.

It was one year ago this month that I witnessed the most horrific acts of civil unrest against a member of our ruling class, Congressman Gene "Soylent" Green. The monstrosities for which I speak were at re-education seminars town-halls where Congressman Green was attempting to re-educate the masses as to why he was supporting Obama-Care. Normally these sessions occur in empty school cafeterias with cold coffee and no one under the age of 68 years, but, not in 2009!

Congressman Green had his re education seminars town halls infiltrated by hundreds of violent Tea-Bagging Astro-Turfed Racists. They had the gall to actually show up prepared with questions! It was a terrible.

Image Image
Today I received a newsletter from congressman Green in which he touts his glorious support for Wall Street Reform and Obama-Care. Once again, congressman Green has set a series of dates to try to re-educate these pathetic trolls. But, comrades, this year will be different! I have just ordered A People's Cube from the dry goods store with the remaining cash-ration that Chairman-O has allowed me to keep. This year as I attend these re-education seminars town halls I am going to carry my People's Cube and wear my People's Cube t-shirt to show solidarity with Congressman Green. I encourage anyone who lives in the fascist red-state of Texas in the Houston area to join me in showing Mr. Green just how much we appreciate his support for wealth redistribution and health care rationing.

I will publicly FIST my People's Cube with pride.

Re-Education Seminar Dates
August 16-19

Be there...or be Red Square!
Red_Square_Commissar_Cube2.jpg

I strongly recommend buying a Cube. It has many uses, some of which I cannot mention on this family friendly Website.

The Cube is everywhere and good for the family

It dices, it slices, it re-distributes the wealth.

geitner.jpg

I remember, not long ago, when I, the Frau, proudly held on to my Cube for all the collective to see. Then, it was ripped from my hands, stolen if you will! Not to be deterred, I immediately, very soon, and almost quickly walked the 15 miles in the freezing snow, to the People's Cube Store to purchase yet another Cube with my glorious Obamo Redistributed TARP money.

Deutchse Duchess cube.jpg

I use my People's Cube as a doorstop. No, wait, comrades! Don't think that I am mistreating this wonder product of the New Millineum!

You see, some mis-informed Republican Neanderthal-types have been complaining about a "Revolving Door" on the border, thatillegal aliens undocumented workers Unregistered Democratic Guest Voters get caught (by the Arizona Gestapo, probably) and deported, only to pop back across the border in short order. I have used my People's Cube to jam the revolving door in a wide open position.

Oh, Ivan, that is one of the most useful ways I have heard about. That'll show that reichwingers, won't it.
I enjoyed throwing mine at dear late Mr. P.... sure miss that man. sniffle

I used to have one of those Magic 8 Balls to help me to make my official government economic predictions but found it to be unreliable:

Me: Will unemployment go up or down next month?
8B: Ask again later.
Me: What time later?
8B: I cannot answer that now.
Me: WTF!

Now, I ask the People's Cube these questions! You can see the glorious results for yourself:

Stimulus-vs-unemployment-July2010-dots.gif

Dear Opiate, this is now so clearly clear to all of us. Thank you for such a glorious example.

(btw, I say much the same thing to the 8 Ball with much the same answers. Very strange, is it not?)