Biden Buys Joe and My Vote With My Own $3.00

Joe Biden Wants to Buy You a Cup of Coffee

It seems that America's Treasure, Uncle Joe is scraping up donations $3.00 each, and offering a chance at a cup of coffee with the big shots...(it's cheaper than a lottery ticket for a plate of chicken with Barry and Moochele...)

My vote can't be bought for less than $200 in EBT cards, a carton of smokes and a ride to the polling place. Just like 2008. And he wants me to buy my own coffee for $3? That better come with a dammed good donut.

Edit and move around as you wish, not trying to change the subject, but we get even more for our $3! We find out that David is one of us!
https://spectator.org/archives/2012/03/ ... lumberjack

Calm down, Tovarichi. Here's a designer cup of Joe just for such an occasion:

"Last week was a big one for this campaign. The truth is we need every week to be that big. We need to dig deeper and deeper every day if we want to win."

Yes, we are still digging out of the hole! But Sheriff Joe, I am confused... when I send you my $3, how do I get my coffee? And I thought YOU were buying me coffee, so WTF am I giving you $3 for? And when are you going to pay my gas and mortgage? The mortgage is 3 years overdue and my gas credit card was revoked years ago! And how do I get my $3 back?

Joe Biden wrote:"We need to dig deeper and deeper every day if we want to win."

As Theocritus would say: Oh. My. God.

If the Republicans don't make hay out of that quote, then they deserve to lose in November. It's certainly a more fitting campaign slogan than "Forward" or "Betting on America" or whatever it is this week.

It's not "beet-ing on Amerikka?"

I'm proud to see that Dear Leader (PBUH) is recycling the slightly used "Blunder-bus"under which many well-known associates and advisors have been thrown... (any guesses on what the partly dressed unkempt and disheveled Secret Service agent at the door has been up to, and what his blood alcohol content is at this time?)

[img]/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

If this administration bought me coffee, they'd hand me a "re-cycled" ( used ) 12 oz. styrofoam cup with some hot water in it. Needless to say, I'd then need to buy my own flavorings ( coffee, cream, sugar ) and the pay tax along with an automatic gratuity to be forwarded to Dear Leader's re-election campaign.

This is most confusing,
Why is the party of Dear Leader beating the bushes for $3 contributions, that is certainly a "statistically abnormal" amount.
Is that for 3% of the population that is self centered or is it for a deflating dollar?

Wait till we get the "penalty" for not contributing $3.00

Personally, I don't think that it's gonna work because, historically speaking, no self respecting Democrat - Now there's an oxymoron for ya' - would have their vote bought today for less than $100 in EBT cards ( After all the economy is down and so must be the price of a bought-vote ), a bottle of booze and/or a carton of smokes and a ride to ( And FROM ) the polling place, because unlike 2008 gasoline is now double the price. And now Joe wants to buy a loyal Dim-O Lemming a measly cup of coffee for $3? That accompanying donut better be "stuffed" dammed good with some "green" - If ya' know what I mean.

Tovarichi wrote:Wait till we get the "penalty" for not contributing $3.00

Not a penalty, it's a tax. Unless somebody notices it's a tax, then it changes into a mandate. But if anyone complains about the mandate, it changes into a penalty until the issue comes before the SCOTUS, at which point it morphs into a tax again.

See, Heisenberg formulated the Uncertainty Principle of quantum mechanics, and now Roberts has supplied us with the corresponding Uncertainty Principle of bullshit mechanics.

Image Three dollars and a chance to have coffee with Joe Biden. I'd relish at the opportunity of showing my "support" to the Obama administration by dumping my coffee on Joe's pants, but they'd still be getting my $3.

Here's what is bound to happen if you offer Obama a beer.

Obama_Bar_FoxNews.jpg
Sent to us by our friend Steve Bowers.