Big brother has a growth spurt....

Indoctrination Centers Schools finally get to doing the PEOPLES work!

Student claims school spied on him via computer webcam.

A Lower Merion family has set off a furor among students, parents, and civil liberties groups by alleging that Harriton High School officials used a webcam on a school-issued laptop to spy on their 15-year-old son at home.

In a lawsuit filed Tuesday in federal court, the family said the school's assistant principal had confronted their son, told him he had "engaged in improper behavior in [his] home, and cited as evidence a photograph from the webcam embedded in [his] personal laptop issued by the school district."

The suit contends the Lower Merion School District, one of the most prosperous and highest-achieving in the state, had the ability to turn on students' webcams and illegally invade their privacy.

Wow, what a GLORIOUS plan, why didn't our leader think of this earlier? I have come up with a way to save our nation from the current depression; more government spending on NEW technology! Comrades, our friends in the Obama admin. could purchase (or forcibly acquire) new computers for ALL the youth of this country! With these truth-relayers in each students home, our allies can then determine if the childs brainwashing learning is progressing as it should be.

The suit says that in November, assistant principal Lynn Matsko called in sophomore Blake Robbins and told him that he had "engaged in improper behavior in his home," and cited as evidence a photograph from the webcam in his school-issued laptop.

Matsko later told Robbins' father, Michael, that the district "could remotely activate the webcam contained in a student's personal laptop . . . at any time it chose and to view and capture whatever images were in front of the webcam" without the knowledge or approval of the laptop's users, the suit says.

I like the sound of "engaged in improper behavior in his home" and "remotely activate the webcam" and especially "without the knowledge or approval of laptops's users"; I mean, it's as if this technology was devised by the great Joseph Stalin (PBUH) himself!

Fueled with state grants, the Lower Merion district issued laptops to all 2,300 high school students, starting last school year at Harriton and later at Lower Merion High, to promote more "engaged and active learning and enhanced student achievement," Superintendent Christopher W. McGinley said in a statement.

See, "fueled with state grants" means this IS a big govt. program, glorious news!
Victoria Zuzelo, a senior at Harriton, said she and other students had been told about the security feature, and knew the district had the right to search computer hard drives at school.

Some students had taken to covering webcams in school with paper because they thought they might be watched, she said. "But . . . they would never think the school would be watching them at home. I'm not sure who to believe, but I'm hoping it is not true because if it was, it would really be outrageous."

I condemn Victoria Zuzelo to the gulag! The only thing "outrageous" is her non-prog attitude, which should change after a few months of shoveling and re-education.

DiMedio said the district did not widely publicize the feature "for obvious reasons. It involved computer security, and that is all it was being used for."

She added: "People ask you all the time, 'Can you do this? Can you do this?' . . . But you have to be conscious of students' rights. I would not have walked into that swamp. . . . You want kids to use the technology. You want them to feel safe, to feel trusted."

Of course big brother wants you to feel **safe**, and **trusted**........just enough for you to give up your secrets you nasty little capitalist agents of DEATH!

Comrades this is good News!! The world of next Tuesday is closer than any of us could have imagined. Yes very soon perhaps we can get an East German Stazi system operating. Where children will tell on parents, Neighbors, will report neighbor, and we can eliminate those "Pesky" Bill of rights rules. As I understand, the all knowing great and all powerful B.O. (The Messiah) has already reportedly been wiping his butt with the Constitution.

Ahhhh, soon us made progressives can be entertained by the crying of the proles...Ohhh wait we already are...

Commissar Red Star CEO Hemlock Hospitality® INC
Director of Kicking Doors at Midnight
Keeper of the sacred Plasma Cutter
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns
Defender of the Faith

Just before the tragic fall of the Berlin Wall the US ambassador was bragging about how many Americans have webcams. The Soviet ambassador not to be outdone replied that in the Soviet Union over 70% of households have a video camera, but only 10% know it.

Well of COURSE we want people to feel safe. Ever try to oppress someone fully conscious of his situation? That's much more expensive than the new model...

Komrades, I must protest this media report of our most equal Safe Schools(tm), Comrade Keven Jennings is on top of this work we are doing for The Children. In the spirit of Jennings NAMBLA Guru, Harry Hay, Comrade Jennings is busy at work on setting up the video feed monitors for these camera's at NAMBLA Headquarters.

It's for The Children comrades, for The Children.

I'm so tired of doing things for the sake of the children. We've already given them a debt that they and their children's children can never repay. I bet the ungrateful little pricks will return our kindness by voting Republican.

As our NAMBLA comrades always say, never trust a kid, they can't keep their mouths shut.

I can't believe these "reichwingers" (thank you comrade Woogums) squeal about everything. It's takes a villageidiot to raise the kiddies, just as comarde Hillary Cintoniski said.

What's the problem? No child ought to be responsible for his behavior anyway. When a child hits his teacher, unlike in the backwards past, it's always the teacher's fault, so whatever a child gets filmed doing at home, it's still always the teacher's fault.

{prog off}

That the above comment is closer to the truth than I care to think about, gives me the heebee jeebees.

Comrades! The possibilities of remote webcam activation must be taken beyond the school-issued laptop. I was recently at a hotel Behind The Cheddar Curtain where what to my wondering eyes did appear in the bathroom...a remote control. I did not know why one would need a remote control in the loo, and I ignored it. However, curiosity drove me to attempt to discern what was the purpose of this device. I pressed the red button, I pressed the up/down/left (ah the Glorious Left Button!!!)/right, I pressed and pressed and lo, a voice was generated by the mirror. Then a rectangular image. It was a television embedded in an ersatz mirror.

This image was stolen from the manufacturer's website.
<br>Obviously this technology (which apparently is not new, but I have been in the bunker a long time) could be combined with the FBI's roving bug cell-phone ability to make even Fidel Castro's surveilance of the movie stars who love him easier and easier.

Creeped me out beyond words.