Bill Maher Mistaken For Narcissus.

bill_maher_580.jpg

Art experts have determined that Caravaggio's painting titled Narcissus is in fact Bill Maher, and is not as long thought to be a representation of Narcissus.

According to Greek mythology, Narcissus was exceptionally cruel, in that he disdains those who love him. As divine punishment he falls in love with a reflection in a pool, not realizing it was his own, and perishes there, not being able to leave the beauty of his own reflection. So its easy to see how the mistake could have been made.

Since Caravaggio died in 1610, this new information raises a puzzling question. How friggin old is Bill Maher? We all know he is very very old, but this is somewhat shocking. Could it be that he is one of those sparkly vampires?

h/t Snark & Boobs

Authors note: Caravaggio is my all time favorite artist. If you are not that familiar with his work, Here's a good place to start.

I thought liberals were just naval-gazers. Turns out they are quite mesmerized by their own beautiful visage as well. I know I am!

Who is more entitled to think himself superior than a putty nosed dwarf like Bill Maher?

(Physical beauty = mental intellect)

Maksim, Barack Obama wishes to inquire: you're sure this falling in love with one's own reflection is a punishment, are you?

Comrade Maher is a great progressive. It does not matter if he has an I.Q. of 15. He tows the party line. Regardless of how foolish. He drinks the Koolaid with the rest of the Proletariat.

I believe they're should be a Maher day.... Also a Obamessiah day... Ok Maher is not a made Progressive but.....

Commissar Red Star CEO Hemlock Hospitality®INC
Director of Kicking Doors at Midnight
Keeper of the sacred Plasma Cutter
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns
Defender of the Faith

(off)
I thought this was true of the majority of progressives. Look at Obama, Moore, Maher, O'Donnel, Kerry, and so on.

Red Star wrote:Comrade Maher is a great progressive. It does not matter if he has an I.Q. of 15. He tows the party line. Regardless of how foolish. He drinks the Koolaid with the rest of the Proletariat.

I believe they're should be a Maher day.... Also a Obamessiah day... Ok Maher is not a made Progressive but.....

Commissar Red Star CEO Hemlock Hospitality®INC
Director of Kicking Doors at Midnight
Keeper of the sacred Plasma Cutter
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns
Defender of the Faith

An IQ of 15. Oh, NEIN! NEIN! These are most of our best Progressive thinkers! They're easy to manipulate and distract with few facts. Maher is a prime example of true Progressivismness. We must proud!

Authors note: Caravaggio is my all time favorite artist.
Mine is Max Ernst. Loplop, The King of Birds visits me every night after I've had my meds and I've listened to the Couric Head talk of Obama's Greatness.