Black Friday is raaaacist

Black's segregated and relegated to the last day of the week, it's like the back of the bus. And it's about capitalism. And...to be honest I'm kinda hung over from yesterday so I'll let you kind folks fill in the details. Tell the Collective all that's wrong about Black Friday.

You have made a most poinedly point. Leave it the Indian killing, old racist white men to make in black Friday and not black Monday.

Why, just look at this most accurate photo taken just this day...

black-friday-shopping-chaos_01.jpg

I thought the Korrect term was "African American Friday", anyhow...

Comrade CzarX2,

Your suggestion along with my "exact opposite of White Friday", were both trashed!

This is serious business. I am so upset since reading this most accurate post that I have not been able to eat seconds on the leftovers. We need to pay get protesters involved and fight this racism. How has this been happening for so long with out Jesse Jackasson getting involved, I ask?! Why is always left to the most thinking of the Progressive to rightcorrect an injustice? And now, when there is so much shopping.... protesting already to be done, here is another march and rock towing gathering, we must mark on our calender. Image This time I will bring the beet cookies and someone else can bring drinks?

Far be for me to risk a cut in most gracious beet rations and disagree withh Kollectiv opinion , but is there not a Black Monday and other weekdays where calamity have occurred. A stock market (pathetic capitalist gambling scheme) correction on Monday is a Black Monday, for example.

other examples of rampant capitalist society racism ...Black Plague or BlackOUT .

TattooQ, I must grievously denounce you for getting off topic and making "logical sense", which is forbidden by Progressives. We glorious Made Progs diminish ourselves and our agenda if we, by pure chance, make "sense". Please rethink your thinking and resubmit a more illogical thought.

Comrades,

You are missing the boats! Anytime there is a heavy cloud cover on Friday, it is called a "Black Friday". It is something to do with the Druids, Stonehenge, and Rock, Paper, Scissors!

Comrade Whoopie wrote: Tell the Collective all that's wrong about Black Friday.

Islamic Rage Boy Black Friday.jpg

It is a simple fact that whites relinquished portions of their vocabulary at slavery's door. Certain words can only legitimately be disseminated by those of color. The "N" word for example can only be uttered by individuals of deep dark complexion. Merely being light brown is not sufficient for "N" word explications. Likewise whites or lightly complected people are not allowed to attach the term "black" to any phrase without exposing their racist proclivities.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:It is a simple fact that whites relinquished portions of their vocabulary at slavery's door. Certain words can only legitimately be disseminated by those of color. The "N" word for example can only be uttered by individuals of deep dark complexion. Merely being light brown is not sufficient for "N" word explications. Likewise whites or lightly complected people are not allowed to attach the term "black" to any phrase without exposing their racist proclivities.

I appreciate your statement of "fact" and make the observation that it seems not to hold true once said light skins or repulsive whites are out of earshot of said deep darks.

Being a completely white guilt ridden good prog, I have only heard of such happenings...

just sayin...