BP owned by Israel!

EMBEDDED IMAGE NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Comrades,

Are you angry about BP's oil leak in the Gulf of Mexico?

If not, if you think that this wouldn't have happened had the environmentalists not forced oil companies to drill in deep water, well be prepared to get angry.

BP is owned by ISRAEL!

Yes, BP is covertly owned and operated by the little satan.

If that is enough get your blood boiling, much of the revenue generated by the Israeli behemoth BP is used to fund the organ harvesting of innocent Palestinians.

So the next time you see the damage caused by the gulf oil disaster, think of Israel, and be reassured that your anger is valid.

Image Image Image

Comrade Spectrum Sanitizer!

The Party welcomes your zeal and loyalty. However, you will be assigned to five hours of self-criticism with a shovel if you keep posting pictures linked to other websites. There's nothing wrong with redistributing their bandwidth, of course. The problem is that when the images expire or are moved elsewhere by the site owners, your posts on the Cube will become a blind worthless weight.

Two things:

Thing #1: Upload your avatar in your profile so that it's showing in your every post automatically. The Kool-aid comrade is nice, but what does it have to do with sanitizing the spectrum? Is there an image that reflects your direct occupation/duty/responsibility as a Spectrum Sanitizer?

Thing #2: our Rich editor has an easy upload feature for illustrations. Please use it in compliance with the Party protocol.

I am guilty of using ImageShack but do worry if Central Planning has designated them To Big To Fail ™. I denounce myself and will join Comrade Spectrum Sanitizer in paying closer attention to Party Procedures. Unless ImageShack is on the Party approved list for acceptable redistribution. Either way I am filled with shame and guilt.

attn: spectrum sanitizer

We have noticed you did not give proper credit for the source of this story. Helen Thomas is known to have spoken of this with an agent from our bureau weeks ago. Report immediately to the Ministry of Source Information for thorough debriefing.

Com. V D Sphincter
Ministry of Accreditation

The People's Comrade was born in the morning but not THIS morning. I see where this is going. Therefore I, for he good of The People, denounce Specturm Sanitizer for whatever The Party believes he deserves denouncing. (And I denounce myself, again.)

As a lowly member of the proletariate I apologize to my comrades, and to our Dear Leader Red Square. I will take my chastisement, learn from it, and immediately start self flagellation.

I am hyper-vigilant and angry, because I have family in the war zone.