BREAKING: New Star Wars Movie is About Obama!

ObamaStarWars1.png
Dateline Washington DC, via Hollywood -

In breaking news this morning, American President Emperor B. Hussein Obama announced that the new Star Wars movie, entitled "The Force Is All About Me", is, in fact, all about him.

YEAH! Comrade R.O.C.K.! YEAH! It IS all about Oleander, the leader of the Dark Side!
Forward!

[color=#C0392B]R.O.C.K. in the USSA[/color] was trying to trick us into seeing his new movie when he wrote:Dateline Washington DC, via Hollywood -

In breaking news this morning, American President Emperor B. Hussein Obama announced that the new Star Wars movie, entitled "The Force Is All About Me", is, in fact, all about him.

Wrong... it's about
R.O.C.K.!

a-new-avatar.jpg

Okay, so when I'm "in character" I recognize that a mere passing thought of Obama with anything less than pure awe is a thought crime worthy of life imprisonment or at least ostracism. But I had no idea that some real life progs actually think this too. Case in point, I was discussing the new droid with a liberal friend and a conservative friend on a social network. I happened to see the hilarious picture at the beginning of the thread. So, I pasted it into the conversation and said that I found it on a parody web site. I noted the site mentioned that the new Star Wars movie is all about Obama. So, the liberal friend abruptly left the conversation. I thought it was a lighthearted coincidental comment. But evidently there are some who still worship Obama and can't even take a simple parody.

Good news Comrades! Dear Leader got into character for the idealogical work short that will run before the main attraction. The imagery of Next Tuesday gives me goosebumps.
I AM_.jpg
A blank canvas.
I AM BLANK.jpg

Biff Henderson wrote:Good news Comrades! Dear Leader got into character for the idealogical work short that will run before the main attraction. The imagery of Next Tuesday gives me goosebumps.
I AM_.jpg
A blank canvas.
I AM BLANK.jpg
I thought the second one was waiting for a response.

From "Satisfaction" by EVE:

[table][tr][td]
Always knew the thrill was worth it from the beginnin'
Baby what's the deal? I'm hurtin' 'em how I'm livin'
[/td][/tr][/table]
PAR WARS.jpg

It's not Star Wars VII: The Force Awakens.

Instead, it's Scar Warts VII: The Farce Awhacking

Starring Hillary Clinton as the Dark Lordess, Monica Lewinsky as the Preancess, and Bill Clinton as Luke Scarwanker.

--KOOK

[highlight=#f8f8f8]
[/highlight]
bizzare mores.jpg
[highlight=#f8f8f8]
[/highlight]
[highlight=#f8f8f8]
[/highlight]
We all need a little breathing room. For the Greater Good[highlight=#f8f8f8]™.[/highlight]