"Bumper Up For Obama!"

bumpst1.jpg

Comrades, Party Elites, proles, etc....

It has come to my attention that we have a failure to communicate. This failure is admittedly coming from a Comarde who's name I won't disclose to prevent further denouncement, but Craptek knows who he is. Although and further I must say, this is also the fault and failure of many others Peoples Comrades who carry much blame and guilt.

Never the less, Memo's are not getting out rapidly enough (no doubt due to some Bushiters in the group). Read this memo: WE MUST HAVE COMRADES STICKERED UP.

I have seen more than one bumper, more than one car, more than one or two peoples that are not in full supportive display of dear leader. This cannot be! All loyal comrades will be placing Obama support notification on all vehicles: cars, trucks, abodes and even your domesticated and undomesticated animals.

Inspections will begin a week from next Tuesday. I expect hope to find grand improvements from our loyal, devoted and devout "Comrades For Obama" (bumper sticker will be available at Comrade Red Square's abode, two weeks from next Tuesday).

STICK AWAY!

bumpst3.jpg

dogsticker.jpg

oldladystick.jpg

Comrade Fraulein, we may also wish to consider stickering the vehicles of known (or suspected or reported) subversives (usually driving red state cars) for easier identification by Napoleonitano's ObamaDrones.

tARGET2.jpg

Comrade Marx, you will be (temporally) granted the- most- progressive- award- of- the- day- so- far. I will see that your idea is submitted to dear leader for use by the IRS, Homeland Insecurity and all other departments who could find this useful.

Comrade Trashmouth I am pleased to see your compliance. One extra beet for you.

In the spirit of Anyer Marx's suggestion for aiding DHS, IRS, EPA, OSHA, and ObamaCare Administrators & IRS Enforcers in identifying citizens with subversive thoughts who are stupid enough to actually express or display them, the "BUCK OFAMA because OFAMA BUCKS US" bumper sticker needs to be reported to Proper Authorities. It even dares to question the sincerity of what Dear Leader "has always said" by posing the question: "Where does the buck stop?" and answering it with "The buck stops where it starts."

Of course, some may theorize that "BUCK" is a euphemism, however, the truely subversive meaning is the subversive tea-party type message that citizens should "buck" -- i.e., steadfastly resist -- Dear Leader's efforts to transform America.

--KOOK

It is also wonderful to see that some businesses will show their support for our Leader-From-The-Behind on their commercial vehicles....

Hearse3.jpg

Somebody called for a People's Ambulance?

Here:

Cool. It has air conditioning one can enjoy on the way to the IRS Death Panel.

Fraulein Frankenfeinstein wrote:
Read this memo: WE MUST HAVE COMRADES STICKERED UP.
I have seen more than one bumper, more than one car, more than one or two peoples that are not in full supportive display of dear leader. This cannot be! All loyal comrades will be placing Obama support notification on all vehicles: cars, trucks, abodes and even your domesticated and undomesticated animals.

My Dear Frau;

True loyalty
lies in stickering, tatting or just plain marking up your body in reverance for Lord OBAMA. (pbuh) Doing so shows it is indeed sole property of the glorious State.

topless_obama_supporter.jpg

San-Francisco-Folsom-Street-Fair-September-23-2012-photo-of-naked-man-with-Barack-Obama-mask-e1348555696330.jpg

Copy of 5386480952_23474e70fa_z.jpg

Copy of picture-1.jpg

The Party expects demands full compliance!
Submit yours today.

Sincerely -
Female Unit Inspector Shovel

Happy to inform that I slapped this puppy on the car as soon I got it.

chevrolet-volt-rear-end.jpg

I'm taking my friend over to get an Obama tat right now!

(I had to get him drunk and pixelate him before he would do it...)

we-are-too-drunk.jpg

Fraulein Frankenfeinstein wrote: Comrades, Party Elites, proles, etc....

It has come to my attention that we have a failure to communicate. This failure is admittedly coming from a Comrade who's name I won't disclose to prevent further denouncement, [highlight=#ffff00]but Craptek knows who he is.[/highlight] Although and further I must say, this is also the fault and failure of many others Peoples Comrades who carry much blame and guilt.]

My Dear Fraulein,

Your humble servant, Craptek, has been closely tracking a disloyal comrade in hopes of gathering documentary evidence of his failure to sticker-up compliantly. I now have such evidence and present a photo of his vehicle as proof. Notice his lack of concern for The Current Truth™ exemplified by the out of date sticker absurdly claiming "Budget Deficits are Tax Increases"! As this comrade knows, or should know, budget deficits are currently necessary and beneficial for economic growth. I believe this is not an oversight, but a deliberate act of slander directed against Dear Leader's policies. I have forwarded a copy of this image to the proper authorities for further investigation and appropriate action.

As always, your faithful servant,

Captain Craptek

bumper sticker non-compliance.jpg

The above "Impeach Bush" stickers are obviously still needed, since it turns out everything is Bush's fault.