Cannibal Zombies for Obama

Yesterday in Ventura Calif. one of our heroic supporters of ObamaCare taught some astroturfing, unpatriotic, racist, Nazi, tea bagger a lesson he won't soon forget.

Our goon thug valiant warrior for justice put his own life at risk by walking across a busy street to confront an elderly old fart in glasses who dared to oppose Obama's plan.

In the process of re-educating this malcontent he dragged the geezer off the sidewalk and into the street. In an act of unprovoked aggression the old man raised his hands to cover his face and our avatar of tolerance had no choice but to bite his pinkie finger right off.

Let this be a lesson to all who oppose Obama. Our zombie army of voters don't just come out on election day. Let us all take a blood oath to teach these tools of Big Tonsil the value of a government health plan. They all need to spend some quality time in the ER.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Image
Yesterday in Ventura Calif. one of our heroic supporters of ObamaCare taught some astroturfing, unpatriotic, racist, Nazi, tea bagger a lesson he won't soon forget.

Our goon thug valiant warrior for justice put his own life at risk by walking across a busy street to confront an elderly old fart in glasses who dared to oppose Obama's plan.

In the process of re-educating this malcontent he dragged the geezer off the sidewalk and into the street. In an act of unprovoked aggression the old man raised his hands to cover his face and our avatar of tolerance had no choice but to bite his pinkie finger right off.

Let this be a lesson to all who oppose Obama. Our zombie army of voters don't just come out on election day. Let us all take a blood oath to teach these tools of Big Tonsil the value of a government health plan. They all need to spend some quality time in the ER.

Yeah great. But do you have your Michelle Obama porcelain doll yet!?

My 12 came in the mail a couple of days ago. I thought they were a bargian at $158.00 a piece. My wife thinks it strange that I sleep with them. One did break so perhaps I'll build a shrine in my closet and keep them there. I plan on giving a few of them to my dearest friends during the Holiday SeasonTM.

Our side wins the argument! Glorious! There is no refuting the geometric logic inherent in biting off the finger of one's opponent!

Comrade INGSOC... when are they coming out with the inflatable doll? I want to experience the "Matthews Tingle" in my leg, too.

Opiate of the People wrote:...when are they coming out with the inflatable doll? I want to experience the "Matthews Tingle" in my leg, too.
Opiate -

A great idea. Beats having my shovel's business end adorned with Michelle's picture from Glamor magazine.

But I think that if you hide this idea from public view (so that it is not stolen by free market pirates while they still can) and immediately begin to implement it yourself (design, manufacturing, and marketing through Google ads) you could become a millionaire in no time. Hundreds of thousands will want to buy inflatable Michelle immediately (not necessarily all of them Obama supporters).

We would expect you, of course, to Share(TM) with the collective before you buy your first Gulfstream jet.

Clearly the MoveOn.org protesters had not had their ration of soylent green yet. Or were simply mindless zombies. Or both.

A truly heroic statement from Comrade General Mousey-Tongue!

Comrades,

I second (or is it third?) Col. 7.62!

However, I do have a question. From some undead movie of my ill-spent youth in the '80s, I recall a zombie saying, "If you love me, you'll let me eat your brains." What happens when the biological recycle candidate is brainless, like all Bushitler supporters or Comrade Unperson Kerry, or existenatially-challenged like Comrade Dead Red Ted Kennedy? Saint John of Lennon told us all we need is love, but if we have no brains, well, it gets confusing and The People might go hungry.

I turn to the collective for an answer to this great conundrum!

Comrade Tovarich, I believe Comrade Brain-In-A-Jar would be best able to answer your question. I do believe that there are several probable solutions to the issue you raise.

The first would be simply cloning brains. Each collective could have a brain farm, where brains are grown from tissue samples. In fact, we could take a small sample of Lenin's brain, clone it and grow it. Then all would be feasting on Comrade Lenin's brain.

Another would be raising specially adapted non people for zombie feeding. They would have accelerated growth, and feature extra large brains.

Or perhaps this would do the trick.

This picture is just begging to be made into "Prog Brains with milk gravy"

I, I'm speechless with admiration. And hungry!

Today Serving:

Main Course: Intestine Spaghetti and Prog Brains!
Side Dish: Chefs Rethuglikan Pinkie Tossed Thousand Oaks Salad
Desert: MoveOn HotAir Cakes

My Favorite!

Red Rooster wrote:Today Serving:

My Favorite!

I won't do prog brains without milk gravy.

Red Rooster wrote:Today Serving:

My Favorite!

Can't forget the south-of-the-border item: Cabeza! Tastes just like tripe! Only spongier!

Comrade Genosse Pieck,

Out of curiosity, can one make Blutwurst from zombies? My guess is it's almost like ready-made, just add salt, pepper, and a few spices.