these three, chosen by popular acclaim
and bribes totaling two six-packs of RWB:

PopeDope.jpg

Second place:
"Keep that thing away from me
or I'll have Larry beat the shit out of ya."

Honorable mention:
"Yeah, I used to read a lot of fiction myself."

Imam reads Quran to Pope Francis: "See ? It says 'If you like your God, you can keep your God.'"

--KOOK

"White wine goes with fish, right? I'll take a bottle of that then!"

"Holy Shit, 70 virgins? Just like the old seminary days."

perfumed garden.jpg
Pope Francis' reaction to the reading: "It is comforting to know that our Arab brethren hold their children in such high regard and are passionate about showering them with love and affection."

Great job, everyone!

We also had a lot of suggestions on our Facebook page:

• "And this is where I hide my Penthouse Forum magazines from my wife."
  • "You do it wrong. Hold the child by the neck."
  • "Jehovah Akbar!"
  • "Yes, right here, see? 'Trump will inherit the earth'"
  • "Oh, so you build bridges with infidel corpses. How Christian!"
  • "Hunh! We're only on page 5 and this is already the 8th story about rape pillage and plunder."
  • "Initial here and here and sign here and there you go, you're a Muslim."
  • "Hey, wait a second, what did that last page say about you deceiving me and acting as a friend until your numbers are strong enough to overthrow my civilization and religion?" "Oh that? That was nothing, never mind that part. Isn't this Arabic calligraphy cool, though?"
  • "And here's the part where we're ordered to kill homosexuals, infidels and women. Wait until you see the Hadith. It's got a real sexy story about Mohammed, peace be upon him, and a 9 year old...omg, so holy. As you can see, we're a very peaceful religion. Are you ready to die now, mofo?"
  • "For a small donation of 500 billion dollars we can insert a passage here that makes the Pope an honorary Imam. Which will be evidence in at least one holy scripture that you speak for God."
  • It says "Kill all candidates who build walls but forgive those who blame videos that mock Muhammad - for they are our best allies."
  • "Yes it says kill unbelievers wherever you find them. But you have to read it in its original Arabic to really appreciate the beauty of the Qur'an"
  • Allah says I'm allowed to cheat you, lie to you, rape your women and chop off your head if you don't convert to Islam. See... it says so right here.
  • Place your autograph here and say, "To the followers of the prophet, "Glad you enjoy the book authored by my predecessors, the Jesuits."
  • "Yes Francis, this book is not as bad as the Talmud."
  • It says all Western women will be sex slaves, you should become a Muslim and get your share before all the good ones are gone.
  • Can we make General Secretary Bernie a honorary imam? If not, get your things ready for Gulag
  • Francis: "But where are the pictures?"
  • We're no more violent than you are a Marxist....
  • "You can have the little boys and we can have the little girls."
  • "It says you're a heretic."
  • Pope Benedict said one honest thing about Islam (the Christian God is all powerful, but he is rational and doesn't lie, Allah is so all powerful he can be irrational as much as he wants and is free to lie as much as he wants). This got several religious murdered in the Dar as Salaam. Of course, they kill Christians anyway. Pope Francis is willfully ignorant or dishonest.

It's uncanny. This reads just like our Inquisition manual!

Red Square wrote: Pope Francis is willfully ignorant or dishonest.

The Pope is not willfully ignorant, comrade. He knows exactly what he's doing and it's not good for those who value freedom of conscience.

Rev 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and I saw out of the sea a beast coming up, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon its horns ten diadems, and upon its heads a name of evil speaking,
Rev 13:2 and the beast that I saw was like to a leopard, and its feet as of a bear, and its mouth as the mouth of a lion, and the dragon did give to it his power, and his throne, and great authority.
Rev 13:3 And I saw one of its heads as slain to death, and its deadly stroke was healed, and all the earth did wonder after the beast,
Rev 13:4 and they did bow before the dragon who did give authority to the beast, and they did bow before the beast, saying, `Who is like to the beast? who is able to war with it?'

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
Red Square wrote: Pope Francis is willfully ignorant or dishonest.

The Pope is not willfully ignorant, comrade. He knows exactly what he's doing and it's not good for those who value freedom of conscience.

Rev 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and I saw out of the sea a beast coming up, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon its horns ten diadems, and upon its heads a name of evil speaking,
Rev 13:2 and the beast that I saw was like to a leopard, and its feet as of a bear, and its mouth as the mouth of a lion, and the dragon did give to it his power, and his throne, and great authority.
Rev 13:3 And I saw one of its heads as slain to death, and its deadly stroke was healed, and all the earth did wonder after the beast,
Rev 13:4 and they did bow before the dragon who did give authority to the beast, and they did bow before the beast, saying, `Who is like to the beast? who is able to war with it?'

Gotta agree with you here, KKK. But, I may Trump/Romney you on another post. Haven't decided yet. Chances are you will know about it in less than an hour.

; • )