Caveman Was Capitalist

POLL: What should #1 and #2 have done instead.

Poll ended at 11/21/2008, 9:49 pm

Stolen cooked animal, fire and spear then distributed same?
14%
Killed caveman with his own spear, burned him in his own fire and kept items to themselves?
57%
None of the above.
29%

TOTAL VOTES: 7

Was having conversation with EC friend ( I'm still trying to convert him ). We are drinking nice Earl Gray when he says;"Grigori, want to hear a caveman story?". I like caveman go ahead.

Caveman is sitting outside his cave cooking some animal over a fire he just made. Fire didn't exist yet, but this man figured out to build one. The animal he killed was pretty big, but he took it down easily with the spear he invented.

Smelling the cooking animal soon brought other cavemen to the fire. They were frightened at the scene before them. Though scared to death of this man they approached him, their fear overcome by hunger.

Wanting to share in the feast they started offering the man things.

The 1st gave him a shiny gold rock. Though pretty the man had no use for it and threw it back.

The 2nd gave him a rock that was very sharp. Recognizing this as similar to the rock he fashioned the spear with, he invited the cavemen to sit down.

The three cavemen were soon joined by others and became the most powerful tribe in the region. Their leader was the caveman sitting by the fire.

Moral of the story is that the currency of real power is not gold, it's knowledge.

Grigori: I am not understanding. How is this relevant today?

Friend: It's got everything to do with today and throughout history. By witholding knowledge, by omitting or distorting information you can control millions of people.

Grigori: I think caveman was capitalist.

I beleive they should have formed a union and went on strike. And then gotten other cavemen to see how evil the caveman with the food was , and so they would steal redistribute the meat for the good of all of the oppressed.

I left out option 4

#1 waits till tribe is powerful and have #2 tell how evil. Union of cavemen help spread the word.

Then #1 runs as leader and wins. #2 is appointed as high priest. 2 keeps putting foot in mouth and is chopped up and distributed.

Is win win for all except ex-leader slowly turning over his own invention. I believe comrade Che' has experience with this form of cooking.

Grigori E.R. wrote:I left out option 4

#1 waits till tribe is powerful and have #2 tell how evil. Union of cavemen help spread the word.

Then #1 runs as leader and wins. #2 is appointed as high priest. 2 keeps putting foot in mouth and is chopped up and distributed.

Is win win for all except ex-leader slowly turning over his own invention. I believe comrade [HIGHLIGHT=#ffff00]Che' has experience with this form of cooking[/HIGHLIGHT].

Salutations Cubist seer and soothsayer,

Indeed, I do have infinite experience in cooking Kulak Capitalist Pigs. Your insight is spot on, Comrade. Keep the Cube rolling with your visions. I, for one, find them engaging!

your fellow occultist (Astrology),

Che' Gourmet

He definitly need to be converted, for good progressives know thought leads to thoughtcrime, and after all "ignorance is strength."