Get Charlie Rangel Outa Jail

My comrades in the Collective,

I am most discouraged and befuddled. Our dear, dear Comarde Charles Rangel has been found GUILTY in a show trial.

rangel guilt.jpeg
We know this is nothing more than reichwing hyperbole and rantings. Racism, looking to throw a Democratic under the Obama bus. How do we know? Because, there is only one small photograph which is really not implicating at all. Who does not lounge on a lounge chair from time to time. And this is supposed to be a sign of guilt???

rangel pool.jpg
This should not be. I am asking all fellow friends and foes of Charles, to send money to help him bride . . .buy his way . . . pay his fine.

Remember - the is "racism, straight up"

obama-jail.jpg

Could the same thing happen to Dear Leader ?

Comrades,
The picture of Comrade Rangel is not incriminating but it is revealing. He usually does this when he's on his feet with his eyes open. The entire “forgot” excuse is simply to cover for a rapidly declining memory bank. There is even a rumor that he has a sign below the bathroom mirror in his house, it says, "Good morning, Charlie Rangel".
His problems are merely legal.

Dear Leader, on the other hand has a constitutional problem, not as difficult to overcome when you realize most members of Congress do not believe in the Constitution in the first place.

He has easily been able to cover up for two years at taxpayer expense, his legal team is just taking their law and using it against them. A black belt debating and legal technique

Conjugals? Why, humm, we will have to look into that, but I believe that was one of the 'problems' that got him in trouble in the first of places. . . just too much conjugalness go'n on.

A most wise comment, Comrade Tooorisky. The Constitution is just a piece of paper, which is a product of wood, made into simple paper. We know killing trees should be illegal; we know we must save the planet; therefore the Constitution is destructive to the planet. ah yes, I love when a thought plan comes together.

Infidel Castrate wrote:Are conjugal visits allowed?

I believe he will have a hot cellmate to comfort him very soon.

150862_174470622564807_100000056112997_588703_2171338_n.jpg

Comrades,

Nobody pictured here needs any stinkin' conjugal visits, they never let the situation get out of hand!

PS: Fraulein: I will send my expressions of gratitude for your remarks up the chain of command!

Frau Pulloskies, I commend your valiant effort coming to the defense of Comrade Rangel. Surely it will shield you from accusations of racism for days!

But sadly, I must DENOUNCE Krasnodar and Infidel Castrate...

Krasnodar for even implying that Dear Leader would ever be subjected to the laws that oppress serfdom. Doesn't he know Dear Leader owns the government, nay THE WORLD!? (apologies to Big Fur Hat who also thinks he owns the worlds)...

Remove your helmet thingy and report to Jiffy Lobo macht schnell!

As for you Infidel Castrate... why must we immediately sink to the gutter think?

Is it really necessary?

Is this necessary?

hindparts.jpg

or this?

hindparts2.jpg

or this?

hindparts3.jpg

or this?

putinbringingsexyback.jpg

eh...

Comrade Pulloskies,

Do not worry your pretty little progressive mind about Dear Comrade Rangel. You will be pleasantly surprised by the punishment meted out. It will likely entailed a free, all expense paid trip to the Bahamas.

Buffoon, I must commend you on your most progressive thought processes and denouncement (although I do like those reserved for myself, it is good to see such loyalty and willingness to whack the whackables, with such fervor & vigor).

Comrade Shovel, ah ha. This is a good answer, is it not. Birds of a feather, flocking together!

Dear Leninka, I will anxiously awaiting to be surprise. We all know our Democrat comrades are never crooked and corrupt... Nanski told us so.