Chedoh's unsung Heroes of Progdom#3

Yes Comrades I have found another one to be admired and to be looked up to as a progressive hero! It as almost if the 60's are returning! The Tale of Tyler Tirado

bilde.jpg
Pacific Grove Police: Military personnel assaulted at beach

BY KIMBER SOLANA • [email protected] • July 14, 2010

Pacific Grove police officers arrested a 20-year-old man who they say assaulted a group of military students late Tuesday night at Asilomar Beach.

Police said Tyler Tirado, of Monterey, had confronted the group of Defense Language Institute students, called them “baby killers” and struck a 20-year-old woman in the head with a beer bottle.

Officers responded around 11:50 p.m. on the 1800 block of Sunset Drive to reports of a woman with a one-inch cut to her scalp.

The victim and about a dozen of her friends, police said, were gathering on Asilomar Beach when they were confronted by another group who began making derogatory comments towards them.

To avoid any further altercation, officials said, the DLI student started to leave the beach.

As the victim's group left, police said, Tirado threw a beer bottle and struck the woman. She was taken to the Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula where she required staples to close the wound.

Using previous mug shots, Cmdr. John Miller said, Tirado was identified in a photo lineup as the suspect.

Police arrested Tirado around 9:30 a.m. today in Monterey. He was booked into the Monterey County Jail on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon and assault on military personnel. His bail is set at $30,000.

Welcome back, Chedoh!

One thing - posts on other blogs tend to disappear, and then you'll be stuck with a topic consisting of two lines and a broken link.

Why are you so lazy, are you some kind of American? Write a paragraph or two, describe the story, upload the picture, and then post your link.

We will check on you in the morning.

Ahh look who crawled out of the snack food cupboard? Excellent. And by morning, Comrade Red Square means whenever I get around to flipping the switch that says "Morning" on my desk. Sometimes I do it randomly like *now* or sometimes not. I personally hate mornings. But I like seeing other people suffer. It's a weird trade off.

Comrade Chedoh,

Anything you can confiscate and bring to us will be devoured the minute it appears, and we're very hungry here. This Tyler fellow, I wonder if he wouldn't mind standing in front an Israeli tank. Rachel could use some company.

Comrade Square, I took the liberty of fixing Chedoh's most equal post since he was out drinking with the Inner Party late into the night and will likely want to sleep-in this morning.

I'm certain all who read your admonition will take heed.

Organizing for America should give this courageous young man a position in field operations. We could use more good men like this to spit on the evil young men who sign up to wage America's imperial conquest for oil and silicone. That is what they found in Afghanistan, right? They found silicone for breast, right? Yeah, so how many pairs of fake breast does Nancy Pelosi need in order to stop the blood shed in Afghanistan!? How many pairs of fake tits, Nanners!? Huh! Answer me!

I feel his actions only serve to highlight the violence inherent in the Tea Party. Don't ask me how, I just feel it.

Red Square wrote:Welcome back, Chedoh!

One thing - posts on other blogs tend to disappear, and then you'll be stuck with a topic consisting of two lines and a broken link.

Why are you so lazy, are you some kind of American? Write a paragraph or two, describe the story, upload the picture, and then post your link.

We will check on you in the morning.

Thank you Comrade Square.

But at the moment I am stuck using a computer as almost as old as I am with Dial up. Thank you for fixing my post, but I was determined to post this comrade and suffered much to do so.

Chedoh wrote: But at the moment I am stuck using a computer as almost as old as I am with Dial up. Thank you for fixing my post

No problem comrade, from each according to their abilities to each according to their need.

Comrades, our fellow traveler's plight shows the need to declare free broadband a right. And while we're at it, let's ban those rightwing hate sites like Drudge and iOTW. There is no reason the People should have to subsidize their hate speech.