Christmas comes early for Comrade Sebelius

"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."
–Samuel Beckett

I believe that link must take us to some Reich-Wing rag with an obviously photoshopped photo.
sebelius-book1.jpg

Comrade Putout wrote:
vlad-stole-my-boobies.jpg

The comrades might be making great fun by swapping faces around. But what gets me is that fat slop bucket in the red dress is the absolute spitting image of the vexatious shark who frivolously sued me 5 years ago for a completely fabricated fairy tale.

Che' - I love your new avatar!

Is your wife always this nasty?

che-ramie-is-guilty.gif

I'm afraid so PutOut..this is not her first denouncement of me I can tell you. Whenever the beet vodka ration is cut, she gets all crazy. I"m as loyal a Party Member as the next guy & never "bitch" about any directive, but she's a vengeful little reactionary harpie & if Great Leader forbid, she doesn't get her beet vodka ration on time..Katy bar the door!

Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote:
Comrade Putout wrote:
vlad-stole-my-boobies.jpg

The comrades might be making great fun by swapping faces around. But what gets me is that fat slop bucket in the red dress is the absolute spitting image of the vexatious shark who frivolously sued me 5 years ago for a completely fabricated fairy tale.

I guess this helps explain your somewhat dazed expression Comrade Scratch. Most understandable. They say time heals all wounds. The question is whether we will have sufficient time available Next Tuesday.™

Captain Craptek wrote:...I guess this helps explain your somewhat dazed expression Comrade Scratch.,,

Comrade Craptek, that "dazed expression" was/is about the election of the Grate Obamination, not only once, but twice.

obamanation_by_jwohland-thumb.jpg
Full Size original at https://jwohland.deviantart.com/art/Obamanation-161226316

Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:...I guess this helps explain your somewhat dazed expression Comrade Scratch.,,

Comrade Craptek, that "dazed expression" was/is about the election of the Grate Obamination, not only once, but twice.
Quite so, comrade. You are double-dazed and amazed - as are we all. Ahh..., but in a good way! A very good way!

By "Christmas", we mean the politically correct version that is in accordance with the Current Truth, and not the Offensive Holiday celebrated by racist regressives, right?

A phrase keeps going through my mind-

"Elections have consequences"

Which upon research was said by none other than Scott Walker-

Speaking of whom, there's a story on the Faux Nuz Sunday-

Scott Brown: Obamacare Comparison to State Makes My 'Blood Boil'

Captain Craptek wrote: I guess this helps explain your somewhat dazed expression Comrade Scratch. Most understandable. They say time heals all wounds. The question is whether we will have sufficient time available Next Tuesday.™
I think you are mistaken. They actually said that 'time wounds all heels'. Still waiting for that to happen to B Clinton...

Herr Lurkeroffen wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote: I guess this helps explain your somewhat dazed expression Comrade Scratch. Most understandable. They say time heals all wounds. The question is whether we will have sufficient time available Next Tuesday.™

I think you are mistaken. They actually said that 'time wounds all heels'. Still waiting for that to happen to B Clinton...

Correction, Herr Lurkeroffen. I may not always be right, but I am never wrong.