Cinco de Amnesty!

[img]/images/Cinco_de_Mayo.png[/img]

Once and Future Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (S-CA) took the opportunity of Cinco de Mayo to call on House Republicans to get behind Amnesty. She exhorted her colleagues across the aisle to "emulate the bravery demonstrated in the battle of Puebla" to find the courage to pass a comprehensive amnesty measure.

The Battle of Puebla, which took place on 5 May 1862, was a major victory for the Mexican army over the French. The French had invaded Mexico contrary to Mexican law and refused to return to their own country, citing the excellent employment opportunities in Mexico, and claiming Mexico owed them compensation for past wrongs.

Although it is not celebrated as a national holiday in Mexico, Cinco de Mayo has proved a boon to American beer distributors.

I am wondering: Why did the French not insist that Mexicans must celebrate 14 July (Bastille Day) or else be considered xenophobic?

The question is not "should Mexico celebrate Bastille Day?" The question is "What should America do in celebration of Bastille Day?" Perhaps we should celebrate Bastille day with a round of denouncements to the Committee for Public Safety followed by mass beheadings on the Mall of Enemies of the People. Robespierre may be a Dead White European Male, but at least he had to good grace to stay in Europe and turn his wrath on class enemies rather than spout nonsense about all men being created equal.

I ask you, comrades: What other vital foreign national holidays do we as Americans need to celebrate, and in what manner may America atone for the wrongs done to these nations whose holidays we should be celebrating?

Are we starving our citizens during Ramadan, and forcing others to refrain from eating and drinking so as not to offend? It is still Bushes fault he allowed those world trade center buildings to be constructed on a flight path for Mooslimic pilots.

Let's see...

The communist-inspired International Woman's Day on March 8th used to be officially celebrated in the USSR as a state holiday and a day off work. It's already on its way of becoming an official holiday in the USSA.

May 1st - ditto.

November 7th, the "October Revolution Day" has already been celebrated twice, with four years apart, in 2008 and 2012, as Obama's electoral victories.

What more can a comrade ask?

That night after the battle the French army ran out of wine so the Mexican army, generous in victory, went over to the French camp and gave them lots and lots of Corona beer and the two armies drank and sang and danced around big Mexican hats all night long. When the French woke up next day they noticed they'd all been robbed of their money but the friendship and camaraderie of the celebrations told them they would be back again next year for another big party.

“Cinco De Drinko” Party Cancelled at UC Davis After Students Called It ‘Racially Insensitive'

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/0 ... sensitive/

Well, I imagine that if the Mexicans had simply explained to the French that it really seemed racist for France to try to collect on the national debt Mexico owed France, and that the Mexicans thought it was racially insensitive to suggest that a Latin American goverment might be behind in payments, I'm sure the French would have packed up and headed home.

Comrade Margaret, some things never change.....

That night after the election battle the Rhino RepublicansFrench army ran out of wine platitudes so the Democrat Progressive Elites Mexican army, generous in victory, went over to the Rhino French camp and gave them lots and lots of schadenfreude
Corona beer and the two ruling elites drank and sang and danced around Washingtonbig Mexican hats all night long. When the RhinosFrench woke up next day they noticed they'd all been robbed of their money cognitive dissonance but the friendship and camaraderie of the celebrations told them they would be back again next year day for another big party

Comrades it is an act of love to celebrate Cinco de Amnesty . . . PERIOD. NO to deportation YES to love. Make LOVE (to any reptile, fish, amphibian, mammal, or bird) not HATE! Remember, Cinco de Amnesty is for the children.

I am all for unlimited immigration so long as foreigners are excluded. Period!

The French had invaded Mexico contrary to Mexican law and refused to return to their own country, citing the excellent employment opportunities in Mexico, and claiming Mexico owed them compensation for past wrongs.

Well, the truth is a lot of Mexicrat politicians at the time actually encouraged the French to invade because as one of them (Alex Cinco, I believe her name was), put it, "Without undocumented French invaders, where will we get our low-wage French chefs and winemakers from?"

Ivan Betinov wrote:The question is not "should Mexico celebrate Bastille Day?" The question is "What should America do in celebration of Bastille Day?"

Throw all illegal immigrants into the Bastille, then behead them in the glorious tradition of the Peoples Not-Over-The-Top-At-All French Revolution?

Comrades, we must honor this worldwide multicultural event! Allow me to share a personal story. Many moons ago (to "appropriate" a multicultural American Indian saying), and at 2 years of age, I was forced at gunpoint by my Commissar parents Leonid and Ludmila to leave our Motherland and infiltrate to Amerikkka. Their new shovel-ready diplomatic jobs awaited in the State Department. While I at first resisted by soiling my diaper, and trying to occupy my father's beet vodka stash in protest, I later relented after experiencing my first Cinco de Mayo here in Amerikkka. I finally realized, years later, how multicultural it was, and for all the people, to boot (but not on the neck)!

In celebration, I went out and bought a capitalist <spit> manufactured fifth of mayo. It was Hellman's, as I recall. After guzzling it down, making a mess of my new potato sack dress shirt, but without the desired spiritual effect, I decided to throw down the gauntlet and buy a Cinco de Cuervo and also a Cinco de Cervantes, along with a case of Corona. The spiritual effect I earnestly desired in my new Motherland was finally achieved! What a great kountry, comrades! Hopefully one day (maybe by next Tuesday), we can crowd-source a name change from Cinco de Hellmans to a Fifth of Cuervo!

In honor of Cinco De Mayo, I shall lighten the atmosphere with a little humor:

Q - what do you call four Mexicans drowning?

A - Cuatro Cinco

I'm here all week, folks!