CNN calls criminal who opened fire on police 'courageous'

CNN CALLS CRIMINAL WHO OPENED FIRE ON DALLAS POLICE HQ "VERY COURAGEOUS AND BRAVE"

If someone opens fire on CNN headquarters in Atlanta, will CNN be calling them “very courageous and brave?”

CNN shootup.jpg

<PROG OFF>
In addition to being both evil and immoral, her statement is both redundant and repetitive.

Comrades, I am outraged! Outraged!!!

At this point CNN should not be giving them praise for opening fire at Dallas Police Headquarters because the real intention was to kill as many police as possible and the goal was not fulfilled. How can they praise failure? In fact, by killing the so called suspect, the concept of innocent until proven guilty, reading him his rights, appointing a court approved defense attorney, releasing him without bail so that ACLU attorneys can prepare a civil rights lawsuit against these executioners will not be fulfilled. It's going to be a long and emotional week of sorrow and heartache for so many in the media and self appointed political leaders who once again wanted to raise the bar of political discourse. Just sad…..

RedDiaperette wrote:<PROG OFF>
In addition to being both evil and immoral, her statement is both redundant and repetitive.

Prog Off.png
Through improvisation - a skill she's ill-suited to exercise - (Nit)Whitfield attempted to demonstrate her superior intellect. She failed. I advise strict adherence to the Teleprompter script. (advice Dear Leader wishes he'd taken on more than one occasion)

Well those thuggish police should know better to attack black young islamic communist poor immigrants who seek asylum from oppressive capitalist countries.

Comrade Whitfield needs to be rewarded and nominated for another Emmy award. Her most recent apology needs to be retracted as it was an obvious result of NRA brutality and right wing coercion. Fox News makes me sick.