COMEYVOYANT - Comey "Saw" Hillary's Innocence

comeyvoyant600-2.jpg
"Comey Drafted Statement Clearing Hillary Before Interviewing Key Witnesses"

Another strike against Trump. It is totally irresponsible of Trump to dismiss the first recorded mystical seer to head the FBI. We can not continue to lose these valuable servants of the people.

Comeyvoyant - He knows who is naughty or nice.

The following CNN headline* says it all:

Comey drafted Clinton exoneration before finishing investigation, GOP senators say

If it came from the mouths of RethugliKKKans, then it's obviously fake news. And if CNN reported it, then all korrekt-thinking comrades can be assured that it's True Fake News™.

*I didn't bother to read the actual article because the headline told me everything I am permitted needed to know.

Imperatorskiy Pingvin wrote:The following CNN headline* says it all:

Comey drafted Clinton exoneration before finishing investigation, GOP senators say

If it came from the mouths of RethugliKKKans, then it's obviously fake news. And if CNN reported it, then all korrekt-thinking comrades can be assured that it's True Fake News™.

*I didn't bother to read the actual article because the headline told me everything I am permitted needed to know.

And any discerning person knows, CNN is nothing but a Republican propaganda machine supporting Donald Trump.

Mr. Comey is obviously a gifted and talented man. He knew HSBC was innocent of all charges of money laundering BEFORE they paid the two billion dollar fine and admitting no guilt. A guilt free life is what we all aspire to isn't it?

Our visionary Komrade, Director Comey, was appointed to his most equal position by our Dear Leader, President Obama, in May, 2015. Our Dear Leader proved himself prescient by his choice of such a talented clairvoyant.

Therefore,

Dear Leader, President Obama deserves all credit for this remarkable achievement. Comey, although he deserves accolades and extra beet rations, was just doing his job as expected by Our Most Equal and Visionary Komrade President Ever.

Oh, for the talent to see the endings of horse races with such accuracy! (Not that I would indulge in such capitalistic and equine-exploiting activities, mind you.) I am visualizing a new cast for the opening segment of Guys and Dolls: Comey and Mueller singing "I Got a Horse Right Here...." Or perhaps "I got an exoneration" or "an indictment" as the case may be.

Tea leaves, past life regressions aside, I believe that it was due to countless late nights helping to write op eds, leaking well meaning fiction and knowing full well that many Americans face the tough decision of either going to work or not getting government assistance which led the poor man to use the Ouija board for guidance. I'm sure that he felt like I do that any woman who landed under sniper fire in her 1996 trip to war torn Bosnia believes that America lost a great commander in chief. Besides, why would a partisan hack go to so much trouble?