Comrade Potyomkin Supplements Enthusiasm At Obama Rally

I am glad it's Comrade Potyomkin's turn to work the crowds as a shill at the Obama speeches. He has it easy, he only has to fake enthusiasm, I had to faint and cry on demand and pose as a homeless person as well as drive the bus for the union astro-turfers

Comrades!

The Great Leader's policies merely APPEAR to have failed because they have not been fully implemented.

Amerika needs to "try out" complete Communism for a while. Just because it has failed everywhere it has been tried, doesn't mean that it can't be perfected by good old American ingenuity.

As Pelosi might say [highlight=#ffff00]"You gotta try it before you decide you like it".[/highlight]

Do you really believe Arsenic will kill you? You will never know until you try it.

We have been making that point for years Comrade Vladimir but Americans are slow to accept such obvious truth. Perhaps they are just slow - ha ha (a little levity never hurts) - ha ha. Enlightened Europeans have been so much quicker to accept enlightenment.

To increase the effectiveness of the visual signs for "CHANGE," the only thing needed is the sound of change.

--KOOK

Change $$$ being poured down the drain????
Fireworks fizzling???
Beans for dinner???

What we need is enthusiasm supplements. Like vitamin pills. I'm afraid that the October surprise is going to be nothing but our fearless Ogovernment leaders brow-beating the Left about how stupid and lazy they are for lacking proper revolutionary fervor.

This story got me to thinking about Obama's "keys to the car and drove it in the ditch" comment. So I went looking for it.

Found more stuff while not looking for it-

Yeah, Barack Obama's Got A HEMI!

By Ray Wert
May 11, 2007

Obama swaps 300C for Escape Hybrid

by John Neff (RSS feed) on Jul 13th 2007

Turns out his Chrysler 300 didn't sell so well-

Obama's Chrysler 300C Comes Back to Haunt Him on eBay

by Eric Leech, New York, NY on 01.17.09
Image This is NOT Obama's Chrysler 300C
credit: WilVision Photography

~and~

Obamas 300C is still for sale

Contact the seller's agent at 630 988 1050 with any questions. Also, you can send any inquiries by using the application at the bottom of this page.

[table][tr][td]Hitler's Car Sells for between 6 and 12 Million USD![/td][/tr][tr][td]Obama's 300c comes back to haunt him on eBay[/td][/tr][tr][td]Pope John Paul's former automobile sold for $690,000.[/td][/tr][tr][td]$20,000 for the President's table scraps..[/td][/tr][tr][td]Obama swaps 300C for Escape Hybrid[/td][/tr][tr][td]Barack's got a HEMI! [/td][/tr][/table]Image

President Obama received a lot of media attention regarding his gas guzzling V8 Hemi.

President Obama drove this Chrysler 300C from July 2004 through the summer of 2007. He put over 19,000 miles on it before trading it for a 2007 Ford Escape Hybrid.

Own this piece of history today.

Margaret wrote:What we need is enthusiasm supplements. Like vitamin pills. I'm afraid that the October surprise is going to be nothing but our fearless Ogovernment leaders brow-beating the Left about how stupid and lazy they are for lacking proper revolutionary fervor.

He he he... I know where to get some great enthusiasm supplements if the needed.

YuGo0F6ailsd98hfQuDMaRvio1_500.jpg

BW3-01-ss.jpg
Why should we not be excited about Dear Leader and his plans for us ?