Comrade Scratchanitch Leads The New Civility

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Comrade Scratchanitch you make the party proud leading the progs in this most gallant effort to place guillotines at every gathering place of the capitalists pigs. Your choice of this historic symbol of the peoples revolution against the old bourgeoisie profit takers is most courageous. I rather like the idea of cutting off the heads of theinfidels Greedy Old Profiteers, it has such a nice ring to it.

BTW, You do look somewhat better in person. Makes me miss my beard.

He does present a remarkable appearance! I didn't have my sound on, and I thought for a moment that Comrade Santa Claus was speaking of making the CHILDREN pay, thereby becoming an evil capitalist when we all know that he has always in the past been equally giving to all, much like the USSA feral government!

Comrades,

If Santa were a true Comrade, he would give all the childrens the same gift.

He does not, so I question his party credentials. GC

Major Mistake does not want to be involved, he does not like coal in his stocking!

No more greedy??!! aakkk, what would we do and where would we be without government greed?! Is it not government taking money to dole out redistribute to those of us in need?! What a blithering fool!

oh wait, he was talking about Rethuglicans?

Yes, I agree. Good speech Santa. . . Comarde Scratch.

Looks like Comrade Scratchanitch has put on some weight. Hmmmm, wait a minute...I feel a song title coming on...Oh The People's Guillotine to the tune Oh My Darlin Clementine. I'm sure our People's songwriter Groucho Marxist could have some fun with that.

I have a working model of the People's Guillotine around here somewhere. Papa Joe used it to dispatch a few hundred dissidents just for laughs. He stopped using it though. Said it was too quick and humane. I'll see if I can find it.

Comrade Grigori E.R., I believe that tune has already been published by Marie Antoinette & the Headless Horsemen, although the lyrics are escaping me. . . . . . "oh my darlin, oh my darlin, oh my darlin guillotine. Where I lost and lost forever, dreadful sorry . . . ."
Yes, they have escaped.
Perhaps Groucho will have a thought.

Groucho Marxist wrote: Comrade Scratchanitch you make the party proud leading the progs in this most gallant effort to place guillotines at every gathering place of the capitalists pigs. Your choice of this historic symbol of the peoples revolution against the old bourgeoisie profit takers is most courageous. I rather like the idea of cutting off the heads of theinfidels Greedy Old Profiteers, it has such a nice ring to it.

Comrade Groucho, I humbly accept your unsolicited accolades.

Twenty years ago, I was tossing the idea around of running for Prezidunt. I was discussing it with one of my computer clients who knew me quite well.

He said "While all that sounds fine, I have concerns about what you would do as Prezidunt".

I said "What bothers you most? The mass graves?"

I did point out that places like Umatilla Army Depot were PERFECT for that purpose-

Ask an Amish to approach the microphone and the historical knowledge comes forth in infinite wisdom and accuracy.
1:08 is all I needed to pick golden door to the progressive left behind him. The one over his right shoulder.

Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote:
Groucho Marxist wrote: Comrade Scratchanitch you make the party proud leading the progs in this most gallant effort to place guillotines at every gathering place of the capitalists pigs. Your choice of this historic symbol of the peoples revolution against the old bourgeoisie profit takers is most courageous. I rather like the idea of cutting off the heads of theinfidels Greedy Old Profiteers, it has such a nice ring to it.

Comrade Groucho, I humbly accept your unsolicited accolades.

Twenty years ago, I was tossing the idea around of running for Prezidunt. I was discussing it with one of my computer clients who knew me quite well.

He said "While all that sounds fine, I have concerns about what you would do as Prezidunt".

I said "What bothers you most? The mass graves?"

I did point out that places like Umatilla Army Depot were PERFECT for that purpose-

You thought of running for Prez Comrade Scratchanitch?
I take it then that you joined the ManScouts, got your Fellowship Card of Union(FCU) and attended camp...

Huckleberry Commons Thyme wrote: You thought of running for Prez Comrade Scratchanitch?
I take it then that you joined the ManScouts, got your Fellowship Card of Union(FCU) and attended camp...

Naw. I am a simple "1775" sort of guy-

https://www.earlyamerica.com/shot_heard.htm

Huckleberry Commons Thyme wrote: You thought of running for Prez Comrade Scratchanitch?

Naw. I am a simple "1775" sort of guy-

https://www.earlyamerica.com/shot_heard.htm

Who were the WORLD CHAMPIONS of the american NFL last season?

Huckleberry Commons Thyme wrote:Who were the WORLD CHAMPIONS of the american NFL last season?

I dunno. You could search the world and not find someone who cares less about sports than me.

If it was up to me, all the sports teams would be disbanded and those people would be put to work in the beet fields.

Huckleberry Commons Thyme wrote:Who were the WORLD CHAMPIONS of the american NFL last season?

I dunno. You could search the world and not find someone who cares less about sports than me.

If it was up to me, all the sports teams would be disbanded and those people would be put to work in the beet fields.

Fair enough Comrade Scratchanitch,
I take it though that you are a little bit of a history buff, so am I as a matter of later day fact, though I refuse to allow myself to be contained within borders.... so un-Progressive. Though you care not for sports, it is a fact that during the WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP SUPER BOWL game of the american national football league, out of the warm glowing television comes a voice welcoming the american servicemen,women and do not tells serving the nation in over 170 nations, thus I conclude that americans Care Like Pinkie ™ (CLP) about the history of all lands, so I offer you a Most Equal Trade in historical perceptions.....

[

Who were the WORLD CHAMPIONS of the american NFL last season?[/quote]

greatness.jpg

(btw, the "G" stands for greatness)

Red Menace wrote:[ Who were the WORLD CHAMPIONS of the american NFL last season?

The attachment greatness.jpg is no longer available

(btw, the "G" stands for greatness)

Yeah? I used to own this hat-

bfd_hat.jpg

Speaking of the new "Scratchanitch Civility"-

Perhaps I spend too much time monitoring Faux Nuz (particularly Glenn Beck), but there is this commercial that I just see way too many times a day-

I am sorry, but it just seems to me like there is way too much bawling and sniveling going on there.

I don't live in much better housing than they are showing in that commercial and it doesn't look like overall their lives are much crappier than mine.

So what's with all the blubbering for $25 worth of special food when there's plenty of colored boiled eggs?

Besides, it's the start of mushroom season. Mmmm.

No need to adjust the contrast while watching faux news, it's the same colored message as on cnn....
https://www.forward.com/articles/13464/

I found the working model of the People's Guillotine. I've made a few improvements. Killing two birds with one stone so to speak.

It is with great pleasure that I, your humble Spiritual Adviser, present the ObamaCare MKI ( Magnificent Kinetic Imaging) machine:

MKI_machine_06.gif

Grigori E.R. wrote:I found the working model of the People's Guillotine. I've made a few improvements. Killing two birds with one stone so to speak.

It is with great pleasure that I, your humble Spiritual Adviser, present the ObamaCare MKI ( Magnificent Kinetic Imaging) machine:

MKI_machine_06.gif

I used to work in prototyping new logging and sawmill equipment.

May I suggest the MK2 improvement would look like a pistol revolver drum mounted to a big version of a rotary meat slicer?

Maybe the rotating drum could be 6 GE CAT scan machines strapped together.

In which case, you probably could eliminate the slicer and just turn the CAT Scan machines up to "medium rare".

The MKI is a smashing success. Just look at the huge smile on our first test subject:

mki_tester.jpg

Comrade Secretary Kathleen Sebelius has already approved the MKI for Medicare use. Here she is explaining the awesomeness of this new People's Tool:
kathleen.jpg
Comrade Vladimir,
I thought about the cooking feature. That would have been really nice, but it would use too much energy. The MKI only uses a couple of LED's to light up the display and just in time for Earth Day.