Comrades, Inspiration is Needed !

I, Krasnodar, find myself residing in the rebellious State of Arizona. The sun is only just coming up here...and without even having my first morning cup of coffee, I came upon this image of Dear Leader.... it deserves a thoughtful caption.....and I, Krasnodar, feel unworthy of attempting to come up with one at the moment. Perhaps an other loyal comrade that is from one of the States farther east could be of assistance.

( If they ever make a movie about this, you will get screen credits as well. )

Comrade,

Here's my caption;

"But it will work this time! It will, it will, it will! I'm the one you've been waiting for! It will work! It will, it will, it will!

As for the movie, The Nutty Professor has already been produced, twice!

I remain,
Dr. Chicago

"I have the rebels right were i want them, now is time for the Empire to strike back!"

"We must preserve our natural essence and not let special interests pollute our precious bodily fluids."

You can't blame him for his frenzy, it's a full moon.

obamacampaigning copy.jpg

{off}
Irish Republican Army wrote:"I have the rebels right were i want them, now is time for the Empire REGIME to strike back!"

OWARS.jpg

Largest-display-of-Star-Wars-clone-troopers-built-with-inter.jpg

"But, I AM the one you've been waiting for!! I'M SWEAR, I'M THE ONE YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR . . . I AM!! I AM!!!"

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:"But, I AM the one you've been waiting for!! I'M SWEAR, I'M THE ONE YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR . . . I AM!! I AM!!!"

Comrade Fraulein,The old Latin line was, Cogito Ergo Sum, . There have bin some changes, but do you think this is what Dear Leader was trying to say?Maybe he was just trying not to over power the peasants with his great learning.

Fools! You dare defy me?! Now I shall release my army of mutant Atomic Supermen and YOU WILL ALL COWER BEFORE ME!

"We will bury you! Whether you like it or not, history is on our side. We will dig you in"

Thousands were killed on the Death Star when it was obliterated by the Rebel terrorists. The Empire brings Unity, but the Rebel scum continue to foster division and hatred.

I think it's Obama announcing a new costly sunlight bill, imposing a federal tax on sun exposure.

"It will cost you... One... Million... Dollars!!!! Muahahaha!!!"

If Congress falls to the GOP, the federal government is not leaving without activating the sleeper government agencies. We have over a hundred of them; the Repubs have none!

Obama_Destruction_of_Earth.jpg

If Earth can't be ours we might as well annihilate it and move back to our home planet.

Obama_Destruction_of_Earth_.jpg

And then Lord Voldemort pointed his glowing wand and said: "And now, young Harry Potter, you will die!"

Obama_Voldemort.jpg

Nice one, Lumberjack, only next time try to optimize your images and not make them 200K because it slows the collective down. Other than that, you're okay.

COMRADES!

I am compelled to say that this thread has indeed brought the fabled Peoples Cube Tear ™ to my serf eye.

THIS...THIS Comrades is collectivism at its best!

I nominate all for an extra roll of toilet paper next month! I nominate Shovel 4 U to be anointed Kommissarr of Intergalactic Peddler Of Star Wars Blah Blah ™ , and DEMAND Krasnodar be considered for the esteemed Beet Of The Week!

Who among us has awoke More Equaler Red Square from his recent slumber?

Dr Obama copy.jpg

Comrade Buffoon wrote: [/attachment] I nominate Shovel 4 U to be anointed Kommissarr of Intergalactic Peddler Of Star Wars Blah Blah ™

For my adoring fan, one more....

Copy of OWARS3.jpg

Ushanka tip Comrade Buffoon;
I admire your diligent work for the collective as well. Have you lost weight on your boot?
O'Wars is a little limiting - so with your immense pull (and my payola) within the inner circle:
Kommissar of Intergalactic Shovels n' Shit Peddlers - CUBEsters Local 0 ™
(Yes, I'm forming my own damn union to protect me from the greedy bourgeois alien scum.)

Shovel 4U..... thank you for offering us a chance to see Dear Leader in his action figure combat pose! Usually he likes to pretend being a soldier in the "Mirror Room" at the White House ( Bill Clinton had it put in....its adjacent to the Oval Office.)
By the way, are you still having those headaches from hitting the rafters during your cosmonaut test flight a few weeks ago ? You could file a lawsuit against the builder of the shed.....maybe cite them for culpable negligence by not making the roof higher above the floor. I know this lawyer ...........

And Comrade Buffoon.....just to be nominated for the BOTW award is a high honor !
I'm going back behind the dumpster at the collective to toast you with a couple swigs during break.
You are welcome to have a few yourself !

Krasnodar out.

Obama has a long history of fighting the evil empire of special interests.

Chewie.jpg

Shovel 4 U wrote:
Comrade Buffoon wrote: [/attachment] I nominate Shovel 4 U to be anointed Kommissarr of Intergalactic Peddler Of Star Wars Blah Blah ™

For my adoring fan, one more....

The attachment Copy of OWARS3.jpg is no longer available

Ushanka tip Comrade Buffoon;
I admire your diligent work for the collective as well. Have you lost weight on your boot?
O'Wars is a little limiting - so with your immense pull (and my payola) within the inner circle:
Kommissar of Intergalactic Shovels n' Shit Peddlers - CUBEsters Local 0 ™
(Yes, I'm forming my own damn union to protect me from the greedy bourgeois alien scum.)

Unionizing? What a great idea! I'd like in on this from the start... think of all the dues we can collect and then funnel them to progressive causes!

PeoplesCubesterUnion.jpg