Comrades, there is one Union they will never bust!

Even if the Teacher's Unions falls, they will never be able to break this!

Union_of_Unemployed.jpg

We gain new members to the Party everyday Comrades!
Soon we will be all powerful.

185600_138033519597247_100001717988959_213414_3866811_n.jpg

All Hail "Dear Leader". Image

I do like the no fees and free stuff. We're all entitled to entitlements, are we not?! And there is nothing as stressful as getting up by noon and having to go to a job, just to have to rush home again at 3. I love dear Leader and all he's imposeddone for Amerikkka. Image Image

The teacher's union plays a major part in creating unemployed people.

Union ideology takes up so much of the curriculum there isn't much room left for anything else...

It would be nice if people cared more about the unemployed than those who can't lose a job no matter how incompetent or unethical they are.

I hate to admit it but this is a funny post.

New Paradigm wrote:The teacher's union plays a major part in creating unemployed people.

Then they are doing their job, comrade! If the public schools produced self-sufficient individuals, there wouldn't be any Progressives.

We just can't have that!

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:I do like the no fees and free stuff. We're all entitled to entitlements, are we not?! And there is nothing as stressful as getting up by noon and having to go to a job, just to have to rush home again at 3.

Indeed, Fraulein, we are entitled! And very soon we all will get to know and understand that "stress" of getting up at noon and having to go to our job of standing in the soup line for our daily ration of greasy broth and a dry, stale crust of bread. And as we panhandle our way to the cheap liquor store for our liquid "character-in-a-bottle", we can thank The One™, our Dear Leader™, for laying out the Progressive Carpet™ leading to the Progressive World of Next Tuesday™. Hail Obama!

New Paradigm wrote:The teacher's union plays a major part in creating unemployed people.

Union ideology takes up so much of the curriculum there isn't much room left for anything else...

It would be nice if people cared more about the unemployed than those who can't lose a job no matter how incompetent or unethical they are.

I hate to admit it but this is a funny post.

Comrade New, surely you don't mean that the teacher's union 1) demands too much money, forcing districts to cut jobs OR that 2) the teacher's union protects bad teachers so well that scores of pupils graduate every day not knowing their behind from shinola, thus causing a dearth of employable people???? That's not very progressive. Report for re-edukation at once.

Whinny-da-PBUH wrote:
Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:I do like the no fees and free stuff. We're all entitled to entitlements, are we not?! And there is nothing as stressful as getting up by noon and having to go to a job, just to have to rush home again at 3.

Indeed, Fraulein, we are entitled! And very soon we all will get to know and understand that "stress" of getting up at noon and having to go to our job of standing in the soup line for our daily ration of greasy broth and a dry, stale crust of bread. And as we panhandle our way to the cheap liquor store for our liquid "character-in-a-bottle", we can thank The One™, our Dear Leader™, for laying out the Progressive Carpet™ leading to the Progressive World of Next Tuesday™. Hail Obama!

виний пух! You were the delight of my childhood! So glad to see you've remained in the Party.

Whinny-da-PBUH wrote:

Most loyal and faithful Comrade Whinney, it is more than "very soon". The poor Frau has this week, been forced to rising early (10 am!!) and rushing to stand in line for her free entitlements... in the pouring rain and snow. Then to discover the soup was cold and the beef too tough. And as if that was not bad enough, someone stole my free pass to a movie. This is all Bush's fault!! Hail glorious Leader and Pres. Michelle!

Comrades, a question - as more and more of us join the ranks of the government-supported chronically funemployed, is there not a danger that at some point there will be so many more consuming than producing that the few producers that are left will simply give up and join the ranks of the consumers? And then, who will produce what all of us want to consume? Who will produce the booze for me to buy with my state-issued benefits card when I want to get Obama-faced? Who will make the electricity to power my state-subsidized big screen TV with state-provided free cable when I wake up in the middle of the afternoon and want to watch Oprah? Who will make a picket sign for me and give me a free ride to the state-organized rally to protest the unfairness of the greedy capitalist system? They surely don't expect us to do these things for ourselves, do they?

Does anyone else think this might become a problem? Nah, I guess not.

If there is one thing I learned from the time I spent with our People's Director, it's the importance of waking up every day at the crack of noon.