Comrades, We Must Circle The Wagons

Comrades, I must alert you to a distressing development. At Murray State University a loyal Prog Professor, Dr. Mark Wattier, made an innocent little comment to a couple of negro students who came shuffling into his class late. The students, not realizing that the good doctor only had their best interests at heart, reported the incident as some sort of racial intimidation. As a result the real victim, Dr. Wattier was suspended and now he's decided to resign.

All that is bad enough. But some hateful rightwing blogger who's name won't be mentioned did some investigating and discovered that the good Dr. is in fact a Prog.

This flies in the face of the current truth that we're trying to spread, that this Professor is an acolyte of Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck.

Here is the evidence this thought criminal blogger is presenting as proof...

Rate Wattier sm.jpg
You can read his rambling insane blog posting here:

We must all run to our nearest Left friendly blog and leave comments that support the current truth and contact the website Ratemyprofessors.com and urge them to delete that entry.

Honestly, the things I do for the PARTY. Image
2201936504_aa4cdbd507.jpg

Not to worry, Comrade Whoopie; this one is an easy fix. Murray State is in Kentucky, and as we all know, Kentucky is a Southern State...in fact, it was the first state to seceed on the issue of slavery and remained a bastion of Confederate loyalty throughout the entire American Civil War--in fact, Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson used it as a base of operations for a decades-long guerilla war against Reconstruction that lasted until 1923. Thus, everyone in Kentucky is a racist, even if they claim (or somebody else, perhaps claims) that they are a Progressive. This Wittier fellow was no doubt brainwashed by the constant barrage of Rush Limbaugh and Fox News broadcasts that are beamed into every public building in Kentucky on a subliminal, subaudible level.

I mean, after all, it is impossible for a Progressive to be a racist, so Wittier, ergo, cannot be a Progressive.

Comrade Betinov,

I don't think we should completely blame Rush Limbaugh.

I think about slavery all the time. I'm obsessed with it, actually. I fret over the lives of those who lived under slavery over 150 years ago, constantly.

The poor dear little professor. It is true that we progressives are so concerned that we often eat, drink and think slavery 24 hours a day, and sometimes we blurt out what we're thinking.
Last edited by Che Gourmet on 2/21/2011, 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: Someone was "thinking" too much

Leninka wrote:Comrade Betinov,

I don't think we should completely blame Rush Limbaugh.

I think about slavery all the time. I'm obsessed with it, actually. I fret over the lives of those who lived under slavery over 150 years ago, constantly.

The poor dear little professor. It is true that we progressives are so concerned that we often eat, drink and think slavery 24 hours a day, and sometimes we blurt out what we're thinking.

Comrade Leninka,

That certainly would be true for well-fed, guilty white doughboy types like Dr. Wattier. Sometimes the weight of guilt for all the oppression/repression of ancestoral sins associated with slavery—and not having a good, solid command of the Ebonic language—becomes too much to bear. Maybe Dr. Wattier's insufferable suffering of an uncontrollable mouth may be in synch with his incontinence, or his eating habits... or could be that certain time of the month... or even moon phases.

Leninka wrote:.... sometimes we blurt out what we're thinking.

I am sorry, but I am having some trubble with the use of the word "thinking"

I am sorry, but I am having some trubble with the use of the word "thinking"

Me too Comrade Vladimer! There's way too much thinking going on in this thread. Thinking leads to Thought Crime, Reich Rash and Brain Warts.

No problem here, comrades.....nothing to hear....nothing to see here.

We all know that our dear Lenika daydreams constantly, and sometimes eats while doing so....she can't be accused of Thought Crimes for this. LOL (see, little chica, Che' comes to your aid when you slip up, but don't let it happen again, Si?)

Comrade Betinov,

Yes, incontinence of all kinds are common among progressives. We are all often guilty of incontinence of the mouth. Thank goodness for Jiffi-Lobo.

Comrade Che,

Thank you for pointing out my thinking problem. I'm on my way to Jiffi-Lobo and will request a double treatment with a chaser of all of Dear Leader's State of the Union speeches.

No need for a double treatment Leninka and for heaven's sake do not sign up for that chaser. Just say 10 Hail Obama's and all will be fine. We need our Commissars and Commissarkas to be in tip top condition. This business in Wisconsin is just the beginning. We're going to be very busy this year and we need you.

Comrades,

When saying Hail Obama's, you must be facing the corner at close range, with your head hung down in shame.

This should not be and we must un-be it. All dear comrade need do is blame his perceived or unpreceived comment, which is not provable, on any Rethuligan, Limbaugh or Beck. Deniability is the base of any good Made Prog and he should wear it humbly with pride, should he not?!

C.omrade Fraulein,

The head should be lowered only during the period of penance. Upon completion of said holy obligation, comrades should feel free to return to their prior state of being, at whatever level that might be.

Comrade Grigori,

I'll take your advice, but I think the Jiffi-Lobo needs to be updated to provide us with a constant stream of rage.

I agree Leninka, the standard Jiffi-Lobo creates a rather docile Comrade. The treatment needs to be augmented to instill a sense of Restrained Rage (we don't want to go too far). Perhaps pharmaceutical supplements and videos of Reich Wing war crimes?

At any rate we need to confer with Father Prog Theocritus. He's the expert on the Jiffy-Lobo method. Also, we need to conference with Laika Space Dog, he's the expert on transmitting the Korrect messages to the masses.

Streaming rage. What a novel idea! Perhaps Rooster can find some way to channel that through these pages. It may require all comrades to wear a bluetooth earpiece while visiting this site.

Laika, please email Kenneth and ask what's the frequency.

Perhaps we can get an outside consultation with Comrades Garofalo and Olberman.

Leninka wrote:Perhaps we can get an outside consultation with Comrades Garofalo and Olberman.

What a glorious idea! Go straight to the Marxist head, I always say! Gawdawfulo is so full of . . . . ideas and free speech directed at Progs. And Obama knows, Olberblubman now needs a job.