Crony Capitalists Use EMINENCE GREASE™

And now a word from our sponsor, EMINENCE GREASE™ (not to be confused with the Gray Eminence Corporation's Eminence Gris™)

Eminence Grease1.jpg
EMINENCE GREASE ™ Recommended by 4 out of 5 Crony Capitalists! Use EMINENCE GREASE ™ to lube up and screw over your competition!

• Can't compete with a level playing field?

• Want more GUMMINT REGULATION ™ that your smaller competitors can't afford to comply with?

• Want to grease Democrat & RINO politicians' palms in order to get no-obligation low-interest GUMMINT GRANTS & LOANS ™?

Then EMINENCE GREASE ™ is Your Answer!

Here are some testimonials from our satisfied customers:

Pre-eminent Crony Capitalist George Soros has been using EMINENCE GREASE ™ ever since he was collaborator for the Nazi SS in Hungary. Nowadays, George uses it to get his meat puppet B Hussein Obama to "loan" him billions of dollars in taxpayer-funded TARP bailout money to drill for oil off the coast of Brazil so that the Brazilians can turn around and sell the oil to America at $107 a barrel premium OPEC prices. "I get a free ride and I get to screw over the American oil companies at the same time. It's win-win!"

george soros-screw.jpg
Crony Capitalist Jon Corzine, admired & heralded Obama campaign bundler and disgraced ex-Chairman of bankrupt investment fund Global MF and disgraced ex-Governor (Democrat-NJ) and disgraced ex-US Senator (Democrat-NJ) and disgraced ex-Chairman of Wall Street crony capitalism firm Goldman Sucks swears by EMINENCE GREASE ™ "When I was robbing Global MF and running it into the ground I used to say to my competition, 'That's right! I'm a Global Mother Fucker!"

jon corzine-lube.jpg
Crony Capitalist and former CEO of General Electric, Jack Welch, loves to sing the praises of EMINENCE GREASE ™. "GE could never compete on a level playing field. So I ordered all our lobbyists to use EMINENCE GREASE ™ whenever they were dealing with Gummint bureaucrats or Democrat politicians like John McCain and Lindsey Graham. In return, we got no-bid Gummint contracts. The shareholder taxpayer benefited."

Jack-Welch1.jpg
During the '08 and '12 Presidential campaigns, the Obama Campaign trotted out Crony Capitalist and Obama campaign donor Warren Buffet to ease the concerns of Korporate Amerika. As Chairman of Berkshire Hathaway, Buffet used EMINENCE GREASE ™ to gain insider knowledge and gain access to the corrupt Obama White House. "EMINENCE GREASE ™ - I wouldn't use anything else!"

warren_buffet_gape.jpg
It's even a hair gel! So many uses! What's not to like?

george-soros-slick.jpg
EMINENCE GREASE ™ - available in several convenient sizes. 12oz squeeze tube, grease-gun tube, 55 gallon drum, 350 gallon tote-tank and 10,000 gallon railcar

EMINENCE GREASE ™ is endorsed by such prominent organizations as:

• Greenpeace
  • Buddhist Temple Campaign Bundling Institute
  • CAIR
  • EDF Environmental Defense Fund
  • NAACP
  • NOW
  • NAMBLA
  • Moslem Brotherhood
  • NASDP
  • FARC
  • Shining Path
  • PETA
  • Sea Shepherds
  • RT Russia Today TV
  • LBGTQ
  • Planned Parenthood
  • NPR
  • La Raza
  • PBS
  • NatGeo
  • A&E
  • MSNBC
  • NY Times
  • US SPCA
  • UniVision
  • AQIAP
  • Ansar Al-Sharia
  • Iranian Revolutionary Guards
  • NSA
  • FBI
  • CIA
  • US Marshals
  • BLM Enforcement Team
  • Federal Reserve OberKommando
  • IRS SWAT Team
  • HHS Enforcement Division
  • BATF Childcare Department
  • US Dept of Interior
  • Natl Marine Fisheries Svc Enforcement & Hostile Boarding Team
  • FANNIE MAE
  • FREDDIE MAC
  • Trilateral Commission
  • Bilderberg
  • Groom Lake AFB Research & Development Dept
  • Sierra Club
  • Audubon Society
  • The Oceans Conservancy
  • Teddy Roosevelt Conservation Partnership, an outreach of Pew & EDF
  • Solyndra Corp
  • Brookings Institute
  • RAND Corporation
  • David Packard Foundation
  • Walton Family Foundation
  • Pew Family Foundation, an outreach of the SUNOCO Oil Corp
  • CCA Coastal Conservation Association, an outreach of EDF
  • ASA American Sportfishing Association, an outreach of EDF
  • NMMA Natl marine Mfgrs Association, an outreach of EDF
  • TBF The Billfish Foundation, an outreach of EDF
We Want A Little EMINENCE GREASE ™ In All Of Us

EMINENCE GREASE tm

Comrade J. Couture,

I believe these two devices (for professional use only) will add a bit of "high-tech" appeal to your wonderful grease.

BTW: I found Eminence Grease useful on skids as well as palms.

Eminence_Grease.jpg

EminenceGrease.jpg
Comrades, as I'm sure you can imagine, here at R.O.C.K. in the USSA Industries, Inc. we go through a lot of Eminence Grease™ - we use it in the studio, on the road, in board meetings, and when steamrolling coercing persuading booking agents and venue management, and so on.

Obviously, we want to get the best possible deal on the cost and shipping of Eminence Grease™, so we lease an entire train filled with it, as well as a fleet of converted C-17s (not pictured) to follow us wherever we go.

At R.O.C.K. Industries, we like to say "You can never have too much Eminence Grease™!"

EMINENCE GREASE ™ Sales Rep Press Release

EMINENCE GREASE ™ has announced that their Sales Rep for the Washington DC area has added new responsibilities to her portfolio.

In addition to her sales rep duties for EMINENCE GREASE ™ , Valerie Jarrett is also the Obama Regime's Assistant to the President for Outreach & Intergovernmental Affairs. That means she is the Grey Eminence behind the Throne, pulling the strings on the Obama Meatpuppet.

Born in Iran overseas, Ms Jarrett was raised in a Third World Shithole Chicago among far-left anti-American radicals enlightened progressives.

Ms Jarrett is credited in 2011 with successfully cancelling the Raid On Osama BinLaden three times before Imperialist American Forces timed the fourth raid to coincide with an Obama Golf Outing ™, so as to minimize interference by EMINENCE GREASE ™. Ms Jarrett wailed, "I had to use my whole fist but I had my boy Obama lubed up against any OSL Raid. But those sneaky White Devils in the CIA and Defense went behind my back. I swear I will never let that happen again!"

That bitter, hard-won experience enabled EMINENCE GREASE ™Ms Jarrett to triumph on September 11, 2012 over the White Male Opressor Oligarchy when she used an entire 55 gallon drum ofEMINECE GREASE ™to lube up Dear Leader President Obama against sending aid to the USA Oppressor Outpost in Benghazi Libya. The American Consulate CIA Nest Of Spies was being attacked politely petitioned by filthy Moslem savages Al Qaeda freedom fighters but Constitutionally-authorized US intelligence & military personnel White Male Opressor Oligarchists were urging a timely, forceful response by a nearby AC-130 Spectre gunship massive bloodthirsty massacre against the filthy Moslem terrorist savages peaceful ammbassadors from the Religion Of Peace ™. But Ms Jarrett's EMINENCE GREASE ™ interference quick thinking saved the day when she unConstitutionally ordered the stand-down convinced the Dear Leader Obama that the minor issue was about an anti-Moslem video on YouTube.

Ms Jarret was quoted as saying, "Praise be to Allah Thank God that I was able to use EMINENCE GREASE ™ to influence the narrative from behind the scenes so that the real agenda wouldn't come out that we were using our Benghazi outpost to ship illegal arms to the filthy Moslem terrorist savages in Syria make people see reason. My narrative of lies guidance kept this shameful despicable coverup of Obama Regime criminal activity minor issue from causing the downfall of an usurping, election-stealing, Kenyan Communist Moslem homosexual drug addict distraction of the American voters at a critical juncture in history, the 2012 Presidential Election. Thank you, EMINENCE GREASE ™ !!"

valerie-jarrett.png

Is this the same as Emminence Domain, where they are able to squeeze a shopping center, children's playground (of course it's for the children) and DHS office building in the place a single family residence once was?