Cruz has the answer...

Comrade Putout wrote:.
good-guy-ted-1.jpg

troublesome-ivan-1.jpg

good-guy-ted.jpg

troublesome-ivan.jpg

Well, it seems as if I have been hacked! Not surprising. Not one of these things is true about me. Not one.

Let's try this:

Konservative_Punk wrote:
Mr. Cruz goes to Washington.jpg
[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img] YEAH!

Here's a glamour shot of our resident Bohemian from back in her early days at art school...
Nice perm May!

Happy Little Putout.jpg

Konservative_Punk wrote:Here's a glamour shot of our resident Bohemian from back in her early days at art school...
Nice perm May!

Happy Little Putout.jpg
Ha! Ha! Ha! Yeah! I remember this guy. Don't remember his name but, I do remember thinking he was somewhat annoying in his cloying bit about "creativity." Also, this cloying was evident in his voice, also annoying. Sorry to be so nit-picky.

Good choice for Putout's schtick. She'll love it. Hilarious!

First known sighting of Captain Craptek on The Joy of Painting with Bob Ross.

bob-ross-paints-pammie.jpg

Nice try, Comrade - but Peapod has the honor of the first paint-ball markings in the rodent world.

bob-ross-paints-pammie.jpg
But..but, but..... I thought my Skype transmissions were private!

Bob Ross, The "People's Artist.™" No more privacy for you! We have you by the calipers!
so says: –Weird, depraved government regulators.™

Meanwhile, just keep enjoyin' your privileged life! We be lovin' it!, cause we got nuthin', nuthin' compared to you. Keep it up so we can have some meaning in life by spying on you.

good-guy-ted-2.jpg
troublesome-ivan-2.jpg
And, when it was all over, everyone had a good night's sleep.ZZZZZZZZZZZ! The beautiful Robins and Bluebirds woke us up the next day.We were quite chirpy that morning! Chiiiiiirp!

good-guy-ted-4.jpg
troublesome-ivan-4.jpg

A real Komrade drinks Bud. Almost flavorless so it can be snuck into sports games as water, cheap so that the fewest number of Kapitalist Exploitation Units are used, and will get you hammered just as well as Stella or PBR.

[quote="Comrade Putout"].
good-guy-ted-4.jpg
troublesome-ivan-4.jpg
[/quote}
come on comrades, you all know a "fow-tay" goes a long way...

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
good-guy-ted-4.jpg
troublesome-ivan-4.jpg
[/quote}
come on comrades, you all know a "fow-tay" goes a long way...

Hi Ivan,

If you need some help dealing with Comrade Putout just ask. You know I'm always ready and willing.

good-guy-ted-6.jpg
troublesome-ivan-6.jpg

Um, Comrade Putout, in the second image, do you mean kill as in drive-by shooting, or kill as in drive-by stand-up comedy? I'm utterly confused. And why is the guy's name Tim?

Comrade Putout wrote:
It's been four days.

Has Ivan been gorging himself on little blue pills again?

...and NOW it's getting personal...

Just remember, comrades; it's all fun until the train stops and it seems a bit chilly near the doors of your car...

good-guy-ted-best-of-ivan-not.jpg

C'Mon Putout! We all know that Ivan is a raving sexual animal! Heck, I'm surprised he had the few minutes of time in between "sessions" to make that meme. Heck, I went by his house once and he had a woodie and was clawing at the bars Animal Control installed trying to get at me. I tossed him a blow-up Mitt Romney and he blew it up in a few seconds and had some "fun" with it. Ivan's best quality is that he hasn't yet stormed a Presidential speech and screwed Dear Leader on live television; He has a quarter-sized hole in the wall with a full-body picture of Dear Leader pasted over it in his home.

This thread is going way off topic and out of line...

Mature content! Scroll down only if you're a progressive self-identified male over 18 years of age!

Red Square wrote:This thread is going way off topic and out of line...

Mature content! Scroll down only if you're a progressive self-identified male over 18 years of age!

Ha! Ha! Blame it on Big Fur Hat! Back in the day, when I lived in L.A., I recommended this to a guy I decided to break-up with. I told him he deserved to have what he really wanted, a blow up doll. In addition, he could use it as a dummy and prop it up next to him in his car and drive in the "buddy lane" or whatever they call it these days, and avoid heavy traffic, if you know what I mean.I don't know if he actually took my advice, but I wouldn't be surprised if he did. Or, at least a reasonable facsimile thereof. ; • )

IvanLikesObama2.jpg

Sorry, I couldn't resist...

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:

IvanLikesObama2.jpg

Sorry, I couldn't resist...
Well, if he was competing in a women's body building contest, those boobs would cost him big time!

Konservative_Punk wrote:
Comrade Putout wrote:
It's been four days.

Has Ivan been gorging himself on little blue pills again?
Daddy's little helper? Ha! I doubt that Ivan needs that. Seriously.

Konservative_Punk

35385-Cruz in Lincolns Hat.jpg
But, What About Bob?

In this picture, Cruz looks just like Bill Murray in the movie, What About Bob? Seriously, that's what I first thought!

Coincidence? I don't think so. ; • )

Pamalinsky made an astute observation when she wrote:Konservative_Punk

The attachment 35385-Cruz in Lincolns Hat.jpg is no longer available
But, What About Bob?

In this picture, Cruz looks just like Bill Murray in the movie, What About Bob? Seriously, that's what I first thought!

Coincidence? I don't think so. ; • )
What about Ted.jpg

What about Ted cropped.jpg

Saturday Night Ted.jpg
Nice bike Ivan! A vintage classic from a bygone era. BUT... Can you dance the Disco Inferno as well as Ted?

Aye Caramba! Well played Putout. I wish I could do that. How does he stay so limber?

[color=#C0392B]Konservative_Punk[/color] was just buttering me up for an image build when he wrote:Aye Caramba! Well played Putout. I wish I could do that. How does he stay so limber?
Look at your limberness!

kon-punk-russian-dancing.gif
And this is how Captain Craptek dances!

Cruz Ted Cruz.jpg
Magnificent choreography Putout. Looks like all those yoga lessons Hillary gave me are finally paying dividends on the dance floor. Who knew Craptek's tail doubles as a magic wand? (Did he just lay an egg on my freshly waxed herringbone hardwood?)... Speaking of Double-O-Craptek, this squirrel-cam image was sent from our mole at MI-6 and forwarded to our opposition research server at the main office in Chappaqua.

If I wasn't so Progressive ™ I might want to vote for Mr. Cruz. He's such a nice guy and so versatile ... wait! what am I saying?!? Should I denounce myself now?

Bacall Cruz Monroe.jpg

Smooth moves Walrus. How did you get your flippers on this image? Our mole within the Cruz campaign supplied The Party ™ with this oppo-research snapshot from inside Jackrabbit Slim's.

Comrades,

I've detected a touch of sexism in this thread. To offset the bias:

Konservative_Punk wrote:
Bacall Cruz Monroe.jpg

Smooth moves Walrus. How did you get your flippers on this image? Our mole within the Cruz campaign supplied The Party ™ with this oppo-research snapshot from inside Jackrabbit Slim's.
Someone at the orphanage here in town had it. They said Cruz had helped build another wing on the center and the night they finished construction he and a bunch of workers went out to celebrate. The guy makes me sick.

Ted 'Walter' Cruz - Gnu Image Manipulation Program enthusiast...

cruz-path-man.jpg

[color=#0000ff]Comrade Putout[/color] was taunting me when she wrote:
[color=#C0392B]Konservative_Punk[/color] was just buttering me up for an image build when he wrote:Aye Caramba! Well played Putout. I wish I could do that. How does he stay so limber?
Look at your limberness!

Jailhouse Putout.gif

Do you love me... now that I can dance?

As usual, Comrade KP, you are sooo korrekt! She's a

A Dancin Machine!