Pelosi Truth: Obama is Job

job_deathly.jpg
No Comrades, not "job" (the capitalist code word for slavery) but Job! You know, that guy from the bible. It was General Pelosi with all her grandeur, and while posing as a true Catholic, who made a very insightful, and more importantly CORRECT™ description of dear Leader Obama. Simply put, 'Job ain't got nothin' on Obama.' Of course, Comrade Pelosi explained it much better.....
“Job is no place compared to this president in terms of patience,” Pelosi said Thursday. “He doesn't even begin.”
Upon hearing such a grand compliment about our Obama, I felt proud!.... but then I asked myself, 'who the F is Job'??? It's a good thing Comrade Algore had invented the internet, because I was able to look up this 'Job' character....and after reading the story about him, I couldn't agree more with Comrade Pelosi!

In fact, the parallels between Obama and this Job guy are nothing short of shocking..... For instance, Job loses many close relatives (10 kids, wife), very much like how Obama has lost close political relatives; like Comrade Rahm, Comrade Van Jones, Comrade Weiner, Comrade Anita Dunn, and many others. Losing children and a spouse pale in comparision to losing honest, committed, and trustworthy leftists. 'Job ain't got nothin' on Obama' .....

In the story, Job loses all of his wealth. In reality, Obama has lost most of the United States wealth. Starting to see the parallels yet?
~
Worst of all, Job ends up getting a terrible and gross skin affliction, and has to scrape off the nasty boils in a very painful manner. Conversely, Leader Obama has to put up with a nasty and gross skin affliction called the republicans! Who are in fact WORSE than a skin affliction! So, our Obama has to metaphorically scrape them off his skin by having a daily briefing with the pravda press corps, to belittle and denigrate their pure evil republican souls.

Finally, through all of his trials and tribulations, Job never blamed God. Through all of Obama's trials and tribulations, he has never blamed himself. Need I say more? Simply put.... 'Job ain't got nothin' on Obama'!

oratt.jpg

Was there ever any doubt who the winner would be?

" No...No.... the switch on the right.......yeah, that one......flip it !"
[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
There we go .

About that Time Magazine cover ......
The real question is what has our Dear Leader won ?
Our disgust ? The hearts of all Marxists ? The Nobel Peace Prize ? ( snicker.....)

[img]images/clipart/Prog_On.gif[/img]
There is no error in Lord Obama .......NONE !
( Where's the Maalox ?)

Hey, it's not easy being Obama! He's had to work hard all his life to - oh, wait, that was somebody else.

Never mind.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Hey, it's not easy being Obama! He's had to work hard all his life to - oh, wait, that was somebody else.

Never mind.
Exactly Comrade. There is a reason why Obama is beholden to Comrade Valerie Jarrett. It has a lot to do with grease and skids.

Poor Nanski...

Not only has she been demoted within the party Central Committee, not only is she now receiving only standard Congressional Healthcare thus can no longer afford the high-octane botox (just the regular stuff Joe Biden gets), Not only do they routinely deny her the use of the Air Force "Corporate Jet" to commute home so that she must fly First Class with the unwashed...

NOW she's stooped to reading the Bible. She must be put out of her misery, and soon. I cannot bear to see such suffering by Party Officials.

Not to worry:

ObamaHoldingBreath.JPG
Dear Leader said today that he's going to hold his breath until the Rethuglikkkans give him what he wants!