Danger Lurks from Teabaggers

Dear Comrades, Comradesses, Party Elite, and common Proles,

Greeting from the gulag!

Previous dear leader (not as dear as "Dear Leader ™ " but he was dear, was he not?) William Jefferson Clinton made a most astute connection to the reighwinger teabaggers and the very white, Timothy McVeigh Amerikan terrorist. He rightly correctly brought to the attention of the world, that these are dangerous times, due to these radicals who watch subversive Faux News and who listen to the racist radical like Rush "el Rus-Ho" Limbarf.

"A lot of the things that have been said, they create a climate in which people who are vulnerable to violence because they're disoriented, like Timothy McVeigh was, are more likely to act.But we also have to take responsibility for the possible consequences of what we say." he said. Is this not so true?!

DSC02726.JPG

As clearly seen in these photos, these are people on the verge of violence! What is that woman whispering and plotting? Please note, mocking sign of Dear Leader ™ .

What is this woman holding? Is that a gun the behind her?! At any time, they could crack, probably durning the Limbarf hour, and blow something up. I tremble in fear, just seeing photos!

march_to_the_bridge.jpg

Flag pole is a dangerous weapon!

I congratulate most Progressive President Clinton for fearlessly speaking out the truth. A life he saves, could be that of a Cuber! (not to be confused with Cuba-ers, not that there's anything wrong with them).

Stay alter dear Comrades. These radicals could blow, at any moment!

Just so Fraulein, sticks and stones by Union thugs may break my bones, but Libarf's words will kill ya.

As anyone can clearly see from this photo. Limbarf is full of hate and bigotry.

Praise Lenin for ObamaCare! I thought I was going to need it reading and viewing such vermin.

We must bring back sedition laws to where they were in 1918 under Woodrow Wilson, reverse all Supreme court decisions against them, and once again start arresting people for criticizing government workers, Dear Leader, government programs, and the like. Never mind the first amendment. Free speech can only go so far. You can't yell fire in a theater, now can you, unless the theater really is on fire, of course, and you can't call out the leaders of a government unless, oh never mind, I'd better stop while I'm ahead.

Pass me the barf bag.

This family doesn't even try to hid their klan wearin' in-bred ways. And whats up with Junior there....tuning in to Limblaaaah I guess.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:As anyone can clearly see from this photo. Limbarf is full of hate and bigotry.

Frau, it look like he showing off his Limbooger.

Commodore Snoogie, this must be child abuse, is it not? Forcing children to participate in such racist, hateful, homophobic, unamerikan behavior is so reichwing. I am disgusted.

Possibly, Comradess Czarweary. Or he could be trying to give dear Leader the birdie!

These are dark times everyone, BJ WJ Clinton got that right.
(sigh)
Of course! I'm such an equal fool. As the Commissar of People's Training Aids, Video Games, and Hypnotic TV Devices, I need to broadcast, by force, a hypnotic TV show which reassures all we are in prosperous times, good blissful times. Just stare for a few minutes, and all will be washed away like the darkness that was the Bushitler regime.
Hope-Nosis.gif
. . . and now, all is peaceful, go and work in the field, knowing you will make the glorious Progressive World of Next Tuesday a Glorious Progressive World of Next Tuesday (yes, the repetition is in there for said reason.)

Aah, I can feel the cares of life and scares of the reactionary small-town unemployed gun-clutching xenophobes fading away.