ES IST VERBOTEN! Do Not View!

Comrade,

Rest assured your warning was heeded and I do not view on purpose. I just happened to hit the wrong key on my computer and opened it by mistake. You are correct it is HORRID, let us hope other Comrades will have the good sense if they did happened to make the same mistake that I did that they quickly self report themselves to their local Party Officials to avoid any unpleasant late night visits for a little chat action.

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!!!!!!!

Gasp!
Comrade Commissar Redumdimski

You're going to have to be punished for your clumsiness!!! Insolence will not be tolerated, Comrade!

Saul

Merry-Christmas.jpg

No need to panic Comrades,
I have already called the ACLU on myself.

Don't bother, S4U. The ACLU staff has taken the next couple days off to celebrate this years' W.S.E.F & G.E., which by a remarkable coincidence coincides with Christmas Day.

Merry WSEF&GE !.jpg

Saul Alinsky wrote:You're going to have to be punished for your clumsiness!!! Insolence will not be tolerated, Comrade!
Saul, what are we to do? We're all guilty of entering a verboten zone we were clearly warned about!
Commodore Snoogie Woogums wrote:Rest assured your warning was heeded and I do not view on purpose.
See?

Image Have a blessed and merry Christmas day, all.
Image With visions of sugarbeets dancing in our heads.

Shovel 4 U wrote:No need to panic Comrades,
I have already called the ACLU on myself.
I called the ASPCA.

Wait - isn't that right? I mean Left!

Krasnodar wrote:Don't bother, S4U. The ACLU staff has taken the next couple days off to celebrate this years' W.S.E.F & G.E., which by a remarkable coincidence coincides with Christmas Day.
Hey Krasno, after all I've done for you, and you give me a lump of coal?

Now the EPA'll be after me for my enlarged carbon footprint.

" With visions of sugarbeets dancing in our heads." - Comrade Redumbdimski

sugar beets.jpg

A truly magical sentiment for this Christmas morning !

Thank you Krasno! Those will add just the right touch of flavor to go with the prole I'm having for breakfast. Merry WSEF&GE to you!

Image"A Joe Biden War on Christmas" - Hmmm.

Dig4Utopia, something about that video seems to indicate it is not merely a cleverly-produced fiction. Unfortunately, Linus was not available to confirm or deny the video's veracity.