Dean: "Republicans are polluting the true meaning of Christm

DNC Chair vows to take back the non-denominational traditional winter festival from "the nuts who have hijacked it."

bohemianlikeyou
https://whygrr.blogspot.com

I presume that the M.D. stands for Major Dummy.

"The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving."
-Ulysses S. Grant

chistka counselor, sorry if you were raised in hillarys' village you would be known through out the communist world as an idiot. fortunately for us you are not. we here in the frozen tundra celebrate kwaanukahmassolstice. it works for us, and we have no head choppers looking for us in the middle of the night. it's too f**king cold anyway, their swords would freeze off, along with their hangydown things. hey that gives me an idea, bring all of the insurgents that we take prisoner to mother russia, and drop them off in siberia!!!!! what a concept!!!!!

Heather
my sister coined it best a few years ago. the country now celebrates: Hanna-ramma-kwanz-da-solsti-mas.

I wonder in how many years, nativities will be outlawed in our own homes?

Ivan Josefovich
HELLO Comrades,

Kommisar Howie is right. I am disgusted by your lack of proper respect for the Godless holidays. May you be violently reeducated for your own good. If there is a God, we will tell you what it is, and you will like it. Now, shut up and eat your gruel.

"Government is not reason, it is not eloquence. It is force."
-George Washington

chistka, i am deeply saddened by your change of heart about me. i am truly sorry if you felt insulted by my comment, i didn't mean to say you were a village idiot, i said it was a good thing that you WEREN'T raised in hillbills' village. ergo...not an idiot. female genetalia tastes pretty good to me, and i care very much about it. however i am not a cannibal, but i think that's what the head choppers do with the leftovers. they fry it up and eat it. they care all right, they care about themselves and nothing else. egotistical pricks. your choice of jihad is up to you and you alone. my jihad is to find the commie bastard that made the stoli i drank last night, and draw and quarter his ass. my head hurts.
diceman

A Jayson Blair Exclusive wrote:Jesus didn't die so that we could desecrate Christmas with religion! Oh how poor Jesus must be rolling over in his shallow unmarked grave!

Wait a second...according to my sources, Jesus isn't dead. He wouldn't be rolling over his grave!

Vladimir Ivanov

Narth
if he means to make everyone celebrate Saturnalia... then why doesnt he just SAY so?

TD
Well, techincally, you must remember that Christmas is actually originally a Pagan holiday appropriated by the Christians in order to better convert the Pagans of Europe to their religion. So really, shouldn't it be the pagans who are griping about it? Though really it all was simply an outgrowth of the Winter Solstice, so from a certain point of view it'd be correct to say that it was originally a secular holiday, as the first people who celebrated it likely did so simply because it was the shortest day of the year.

SMERSH
COMRAD DEAN HAS BECOME A LOOSE CANNON AND WILL BE CALLED BACK TO LUBIANKA FOR RE-PROGRAMMING. THE MOMENT WE FEEL HE'S FIT TO SPEAK MORE CLEARLY ABOUT ISSUES, WE WILL SET HIM FREE AGAIN.

Long live the Clinton revolution.
SMERSH HEAD OF KGB.