Dear Leader's brilliant military speech!

Comrades! Dear Leader's speech last night was utterly inspirational! We must act Fast Now, Fast ™ and send in 30,000 more troops, guns blazing! All these troops are going to go after that pesky Tiny Minority of Extremists ™ who have Misunderstood ™ that Tolerant, Peaceful Beautiful religion ™. Yep, with 100,000 troops in place, that should handle the job of taking on the Tiny Minority of Misunderstanders ™ who are causing all the trouble.

And we must act fast so that we can.. umm.. umm.. start leaving again in 18 months or so.

My spirit was soaring after the speech comrades! All hail Dear Leader, Barry Hubris Obama! All Hail the One We've been Waiting For ™!

Comrades, I have received personal message from Fearless Leader Osama Obama
and am having trouble understanding its meaning. I am hoping the Kollective mind will
assist me. It has something to do with the number one maybe?

Komrade Turboski wrote
Dear Leader's speech last night was utterly inspirational!
Yes I have heard how wonderful it was. Unfortunately my shovel got stuck in the beet field and I missed it. I did see this short clip though. It is glorious to see how devoted this enemy cadet is. Dear Leader's awesomeness was such that he had to close his eyes so as not to be overcome by the total BS brillance of it all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKkcHc7OAPo

Commrad Vilhelm wrote:Image
Comrades, I have received personal message from Fearless Leader Osama Obama
and am having trouble understanding its meaning. I am hoping the Kollective mind will
assist me. It has something to do with the number one maybe?

I believe he is telling you are "number one" in is book
It must make you proud comrade!