Dear Mr. Obama Make It Rain Candy

Comrades join me in being overcome by the cuteness of this young lad. For those who have yet to get their state allocated eyewear, the boy is holding up a letter to our Dear Leader.

Does he waste this opportunity to lobby our messiah by asking for world peace? NO! Instead he makes a plea for more wealth redistribution by asking our Dear Leader to make it rain candy. How precious.

Hat's off to the heroic teacher who indoctrinated mentored this child and the teacher's union for recognizing that the next generation are our useful idiots strength.

Apparently he did not hear about little school girl who wrote comrade Putin, asking him for a dog. I'm sure something will rain upon him soon, doubt it will be candy.

*sniff* Comrades, it warms my progressive heart to see this faith and allegiance to the Dear Leader from this little child. It reminds me of the indoctrination education process back in the USSR, where children would send Comrade Lenin cards asking him to purge the evil capitalists.

Isn't that the kid from the Headlines section in the right (shudder) hand pane seen soliciting the Weath Spread Police??

-OV

How wonderful, a new generations of car wash workers. Or the future guy standing at a Red light with a sign will read, HOMELESS HUNGRY,spare change.

We should toss him in the Gulags now, you are never too young for one of Vodkavich's fun filled Gulag, and Car wash. I would take him on as a Goon Highly Trained Trooper but he is too small the other Goons Troopers most likely would mistake him for a lamp, and attempt to plug him in.

Pathetic really.

Commissar Red Star CEO Hemlock Hospitality ®INC
Director of Kicking Doors at Midnight
Keeper of the sacred Plasma Cutter
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns
Keeper of the Faith

It's called the Prole-O-Matic because the revolving brushes on the inside are actually made of proles. Those with lesser sentences get to dry the windshields with their faces or lick the brake dust off the rimz...

-OV

Excellent! This young lad is the kind of person that makes Progressivism work!

{microphone off}
Someone get a shovel and give him a taste of Progressivism.

This little one should be set up as our Maximum Leader's emissary of needs and wants. After all, someone must communicate our needs and wants, otherwise the system does not run smoothly. He is also an omen that this newly created worker's paradise is really going to work better than it has ever worked before.

"Please make it rain candy" was an entry in the Dear Mr. President competition for inclusion in a book by the NEA and kidthing.

You can get the entire FREE ebook of winning entries of Dear Mr. President here:

https://store.kidthing.com/campaigns/dmp.aspx

Dear Mr. President,

I'm sick of waking up in the morning and having to dress myself. I want you to make someone dress me in the morning. I also want money, a car and a stimulus slut. Yes, you heard me right -- a stimulus slut. And I want my stimulus slut to be good looking. No boobs not bombs broads or some unwashed tree-hugger.

What about that proletarian Ukrainian woman from the Bond movie... Oh would I like to get my stimulus package on her unwashed masses!!!!

-OV

You have high aspirations for an Obamissar, have you not? Such a woman is reserved only for central committee members.

Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:Dear Mr. President,

I'm sick of waking up in the morning and having to dress myself. I want you to make someone dress me in the morning. I also want money, a car and a stimulus slut. Yes, you heard me right -- a stimulus slut. And I want my stimulus slut to be good looking. No boobs not bombs broads or some unwashed tree-hugger.

Chairman Meow, the Obamessiah has heard your plea, and the PPPX in conjunction with the Dacha of Delights delivers!

Here is your money...

Here is your car...

Hmmmm...the photo seems to be giving me trouble...but nevermind, it is a hip ride!

And here is your slut!

This is Gudrun, champion Olympic swimmer of East Germany:

Of course, this is a rather dated photo, given the fact that the Berlin Wall fell about 20 years ago. But never-mind, the performance-enhancing drugs we imbued all our athletes with has kept them all well preserved:

And she is well-ready to stimulate you!

Have fun, Comrade...don't wear yourself out!

Leninka wrote:You have high aspirations for an Obamissar, have you not? Such a woman is reserved only for central committee members.

Ah, Comrade Lenin-with-a-box...

Success, which The Party is currently enjoying, eventually leads to fear and loathing, paranoia, and purges as our exalted ones try to maintain their power. This invariably creates openings- openings into which an enterprising collectivizing Obamissar such as my self would slide into nicely. This will quite likely happen long before said unwashed trollup's beets start sagging.

-OV

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Image

Chairman! You never told us you had a son. Either that, or it's a photograph of your earlier days when were able to intimidate convince the Board of Supervisors that pillaging the kindergarten pantry was your inalienable constitutional right.

Dear Mr. President Obama,

Thank you for being my president. All my life I have only known one president who was a white guy and he's the worst president I've ever known so it's time for change and hope and you are change and hope.

Thank you for signing the stimulus bill that will give me an allowance of $13 dollars a week. I think this is much better than just giving me a check for $600 that I'll only blow on earrings just like the First Lady Michelle said I would.

Since you keep the People's House thermostat at 77 in winter because you grew up in a hot place, I want to know if it's OK for me to put my thermostat at 68 in the summer, because I grew up in a cold place but live in a hot place now. I also want to ask if you'll pay my power bill because it costs so much money to stay cool, and I want to be cool like you.

My mom has a crush on you. She says we're so lucky to have you as our leader, because now we'll get lots and lots of free stuff all the time. She says I'm a lot better off than the children of stupid neocons (she said I just wrote a redundancy but in this case I can never be too redundant) because those children only get free stuff for their birthdays and their hateful, capitalistic Christofascist holiday, while kids like me who love Obama will get free stuff every day all year round.

Plus in the New World of Obama, there are no more wars, no more hurricanes or tornadoes or tsunamis or plane crashes or AIDS or cancer or any other diseases because now we have health care. The planet is cured and all the animals that were extinct have come back and my mommy says in the New World of Obama, that we can keep them as pets.

Can you give me a polar bear to keep as a pet? And an ice floe for him to live on? Can you make it so it never melts and he won't get hungry and homeless and eat my mommy?

And now I want you to read this song I wrote:

Obama loves me, this I know,
For my teachers tell me so
Thrills run down my leg I see
Glad for once it isn't pee.

O-ba-ma loves me,
O-ba-ma loves me,
O-ba-ma loves me,
The whole world says it's so.

I love you <3 <3 <3 xoxoxoxo

P.S. Can I also have a PS3? I was hoping Grandpa would give me one, but he gave me pogs instead with your picture on them, and I traded them for Hostess Ding Dongs at lunchtime.

Dear Mr. President,

I heard you'd let us all eat cake! Where's my cake? I want to eat cake!

And I'd like a cup of coffee with that too.

Keep the change.

Red Square wrote:
Comrade Whoopie wrote:Image

Chairman! You never told us you had a son. Either that, or it's a photograph of your earlier days when were able to intimidate convince the Board of Supervisors that pillaging the kindergarten pantry was your inalienable constitutional right.

In kindergarten my teacher wrote on my report card that I didn't like to share the building blocks with the other kids and that I wanted to build things my way as opposed to what the group wanted to build. I was a young Howard Roark in training. To her dismay, one of the buildings I made with the blocks was featured on the front page of the school yearbook.

Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:

In kindergarten my teacher wrote on my report card that I didn't like to share the building blocks with the other kids and that I wanted to build things my way as opposed to what the group wanted to build. I was a young Howard Roark in training. To her dismay, one of the buildings I made with the blocks was featured on the front page of the school yearbook.

In 3rd grade, my folks were called in for an emergency parent/teacher conference after I was sent to the principal's office. My teacher explained to my parents that I had questioned authority. They asked how. Teacher explained that upon her telling me to split into a "station" that I said I had already completed that station and all others and that I'd instead like to be able to work on a book I was reading or some extra math assignments. They asked if I had been respectful. Teacher said yes. They asked if I labeled a problem and proposed a solution. Teacher said yes. They asked what the problem was then. Teacher said questioning authority. They moved me to another class.

AUTHORITY IS NOT A REASON NOT TO THINK!!!

Dear Mr. President Obama,

If you just went to Hawaii and played golf for the next four years we'd be a lot better off.

Go away and eat your damned waffle already.

Dear President-for-life Obama,

You didn't write me back, Mr. President. Did I do something wrong? Did I say something that I shouldn't have said? I didn't know those towels on the rack were just for show and not to be used as an eco-friendly substitute for toilet paper. I mean, at Sheryl Crow's house everyone wipes their ass with the for-show-towels. How was I suppose to know, Mr. President!? How was I suppose to know not to wipe my ass with your lavender for-show-towels!? I'm sorry, Mr. President! I really didn't mean to get snippy with you. Forgive me.

Yours,

Meow

P.S. -- I need some more money. I blew the $13 and have already stolen my neighbor's $13.

Dear Mr. President Obama, my daddy lost his job at the bank. He was out of work for a few weeks before he was able to get a job as a janitor at my school. He started drinking beer when got home from his new job and tells me that an extra $13 dollars a week won't buy him another pack of cigarettes and a case of beer. He and mommy have been yelling a lot and mommy called him a stinking loser. Well not stinking but I'd get in trouble for writing what she really said. Now, mommy is not coming home before I go to sleep and daddy got fired from his job, the kids at school say it was because he was drunk at work but daddy says it was because he's a white male. Why would they fire him for being a white male? Can you make it all better? Please, please get daddy his job at the bank back so daddy won't call my mommy a stinking (again that not what he really said) slut. What's a slut? Please send us some money so we can keep our house and daddy can have more beer and cigarettes. He gets angry when he runs out of money for beer and cigarettes. I'd like a xbox but I would settle for another $13 a week so mommy & daddy will be happy again.

Thank You

P.S. Can you tell me what bastard means? Daddy keeps telling me I'm a little one.

Dear Supreme leader Obamessiah,

Thank you so mush for the extra $13 a week for my mommy and daddy.
My father says it will help very much to buy more packs of hot dogs so we will not go hungry. He has been talking about getting an other job, but now says he will not need the one he has now since the government will be taking care of us.
We live in a big house with 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Mommy and daddy have lots of friends who stay here with us, but they said they will be going home to mexico soon so they can live like kings from all the money they got from you and buy all the pots they want. I'm not really sure why they want so many pots, but i will miss them. I like it here, but I was scared that we would have to leave because daddy didn't make enough money at Macdonal's to make the house payment and keep the H3 with spinners he just got.

Mommy says that you will make all those fat cats pay for all the money they have kept to themselves while she was forced to live off the money they left on the stage while she danced for them.

Well I have to go now and help my brother clean up all the pretty bottles that mommy and daddy's friends left all over the house last night. They had a nice time with mommy showing off her new underwear. But don't worry, we didn't play with them, we just played Grandtheft auto 3 all night till the sun woke up again.
We love you Mr. Obama! I hope you can make it rain candy and new video games, and pepsi bottels with your logo on them too!

Mommy tells me that I shouldn't say hello or goodbye anymore. She said I should say HOPE and CHANGE instead. she said since you are from Hawaii it would be like saying Aloha. Which means hello and goodbye!

O.K. SO HOPE AND CHANGE! Mr.Supreme Leader Obamessiah!
Love, William Berry Ayres Spears II