Dear People's Leader Directs the Proles

liberals_react_gibbs_obama_biden.jpg

See how Fearless Leader gently directs the masses to the proper thinking ways! It is no wonder that he is kind benevolent dictator Father of the little peoples!

Image Seriously, wait about 3 weeks to see a similar headline somewhere...

Image GLORIOUS!!!

Dear Leader is absolutely korrect. I mean, after all, 80% of those who live in Manhattan voted a Muslim into the White House. What the other 20% who voted for McCain were thinking is beyond me.

The current official Newspeak from the Obama White House is that not supporting the ground zero Mosque is "double plus ungood." Party Organs will be immediately notified with the upcoming changes.

Dr Progoyavich,

With your glorious incite you have shamed the collective, yet provided clear direction for our support of Dear Leader. Of course Dear Leader may be a little behind the curve.... but you didn't hear it here.

Dear Leader has a high strength signal from Laika that all in The Politburo envy and the proles ad heed.

However, we must caution you on your thoughtcrimes, we would hate for Dr. Fuku to find appointment for your brain surgery.

Collectively Your,

Commissar Red Rooster

Ok... you owe me a keyboard for that Biden in a beanie look. ROTFLMHO

I am not sureclearly know which way to gowe're going backward as a nation it'sforward time to wait for Dear Leader's next speech. I am certain he will clarify be clear in his remarks about what he said what was reported erroneously. I thought we all misunderstoodunderstood him.

We need Bill Gates to develop some Obama translation software. His clarification needs clarification. Is he for or against the Mosque and who is acting unwisely?

Red Rooster wrote:However, we must caution you on your thoughtcrimes, we would hate for Dr. Fuku to find appointment for your brain surgery.

Esteemed Rooster, may I say that your plumage seems specially glorious today, no? Your words of thinking have been of my mind. I am to present to the collective evidence of TRUE thought criminal! You see, I am but humble servant of collective without glorious mind reading ability of some of our more equal collective. However, with brilliant Progressive People's Technology™ I present to you evidence of loyalty!

Exhibit A:

gibbs_guilty.jpg

After long hours of searching for clue, I came across irrefutably irrefutable proof of true thought criminal! LOOK! There is even thought bubble inside of thought! GUILTY!

Exhibit B:

Gibbs_mugshot.jpg

Immediately, there was to be notification of Special Police™who dealt with treacherous traitor criminal in appropriate manner!

Stay in People's Gulag

Gibbs_beetfield.jpg

With true thought criminal discovered and "dealt with", all collective is safe to think happy korrect thoughts.

Holiday!

Now that dangerous criminal is off streets, Progressive Comrades celebrate in time honored Progressive way! Street riot protesting capitalist thuggery!

progressive-celebration.jpg

I hope this is to clear up matter.

Leninka wrote: I mean, after all, 80% of those who live in Manhattan voted a Muslim into the White House. What the other 20% who voted for McCain were thinking is beyond me.

Leninka, I see that these enlightened thinkers now have their own party to counter the Tea Party.

Boli bumperstickers.jpg
(courtesy of Dr. Boli)

I like Robbie's new do. Most interesting, but I don't get the jail look? Was he caught not driving a GM vehicle?

I am just filled with such relief and joy ™ that fearless Leader is able to come out from behind the "I'm a Christian" verbiage. We know he's a Mooslimic as his dear Papa Obam was, so hosting dinners in the White House and encourage that glorious mosque is only appropriate. Now, we'll see who the real bigots are.
Even more glorious, he has made himself in agreement with the Leader of Hamas - I'm sure the reichwing will make a BIG DEAL over that, too.

spit